Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• revfish

Participant

Personally I do not have a problem with the draft picks outside of I’d like more attention to guard.  Having read however that Bridgewater might fall to the 2nd and that the Bucs were interested in Garappolo a month or two ago, would that not be a better value and more in line with the “Win Now” mantra coming out of One Buc Place?  Am not trying to be difficult and hope this is not coming across that way..  I am trying to get your input on this subject even as I know you believe that the Bucs are going with Carr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IF the Bucs go non-quarterback for their 1st round pick and IF Bridgewater was there at the end of the 1st round, I’d hope that they would make a strong effort to grab him at the end of round one as compared to waiting for the #38th pick in round two. That option to get 5 years on a 1st round player is huge and if we plan to sit the guy for a year or two, having that extra option would be nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IF the Bucs go non-quarterback for their 1st round pick and IF Bridgewater was there at the end of the 1st round, I'd hope that they would make a strong effort to grab him at the end of round one as compared to waiting for the #38th pick in round two. That option to get 5 years on a 1st round player is huge and if we plan to sit the guy for a year or two, having that extra option would be nice.

Your scenario played out, but they obviously were not as interested as Minnesota, providing they were interested at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we stay spot 6, the need is a starting offensive guard.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.