Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 43 reply threads

• Author

• BIZKITLIMPED

Participant

In light of my thread about game film…would anybody be interested in pitching in a few bucks to make a universal account on nfl.com specifically for all of us to be able to create post game film threads? Im willing to put in 10 bucks towards getting it so we can make some awesome and engaging threads.Let me know...i can get a prepaid debit card and load money onto it and create a bogus email strictly for the use of this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Were you not the bogus T-shirt guy? My apologies if I am mixing you up with someone else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Were you not the bogus T-shirt guy? My apologies if I am mixing you up with someone else.

He was. lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was. lmao

do not worry, the lord jameis loves all, even bogus t-shirt guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you bogus interracial marriage guy? My apologies if I’m mixing you up with someone else! Hahaha.(didn't someone confirm that SackedbySapp is in fact, That Guy)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you bogus interracial marriage guy?

lord winston does not care if its real interracial marrage, only that they love each other and make sacrifices to him occasionally.Possibly with females or free soda, just saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you bogus interracial marriage guy? My apologies if I'm mixing you up with someone else! Hahaha.(didn't someone confirm that SackedbySapp is in fact, That Guy)

SackedbySapp is, ironically, TheChronic.  I could see how you can mix them up, though.  Similar posting style and persona.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Are you bogus interracial marriage guy? My apologies if I'm mixing you up with someone else! Hahaha.(didn't someone confirm that SackedbySapp is in fact, That Guy)

the guy that used to collect money from people for t shirts that were never delivered....at least on the bucs official board.......was a cat named O Town. I banned him for it.  I think he tried it on some of the other off-shoot boards as well.as I have said before......I was indeed the one and only and original TheChronic.....the guy that used to send you into convulsions here back in the day, so badly I might add...that you made up your name and still use it.....over ten plus years later.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is a different situation. This guy had a knockoff he was trying to pawn off as an authentic Buc jersey.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Boid/boyd….what ever his name is…. must have attempted to purchase one from the guy……he still seems pretty bent about it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is a different situation. This guy had a knockoff he was trying to pawn off as an authentic Buc jersey.

I remember that. I think you are right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember that. I think you are right.

It was a knockoff lavonte david jersey he supposedly purchased on nflshop, couldn’t exchange wrong size. Possibly is the shirt guy as well. I wonder if he would accept bitcoin for the nfl pass?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid/boyd....what ever his name is.... must have attempted to purchase one from the guy......he still seems pretty bent about it.

You absolutely are not the Chronic. The ... Crap ... just started recently. Go back and read his crap. He posts just like Homeless village leader t shirt guy. Now pretending to be a Chronic. What a friggin beef head numb nut.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

“You absolutely are not the TheChronic.” your thinking is flawed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said the jersey was from nfl shop. I said the same type of jersey sells for 150 on nfl shop…Im not soe dbag looking to make money off of anybody. It was a suggestion relating to a topic i thought people would be interested in. I guess not

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I never said the jersey was from nfl shop. I said the same type of jersey sells for 150 on nfl shop...Im not soe dbag looking to make money off of anybody. It was a suggestion relating to a topic i thought people would be interested in. I guess not

The point being most people aren't willing to get into an financial transaction with you given your perceived seedy past.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said the jersey was from nfl shop. I said the same type of jersey sells for 150 on nfl shop...Im not soe dbag looking to make money off of anybody. It was a suggestion relating to a topic i thought people would be interested in. I guess not

The point being most people aren't willing to get into an financial transaction with you given your perceived seedy past.

He doesn’t have a seedy past. He’s a good poster. But he isn't the homeless village leading, T-shirt printing liar known as BucsFTW, the white man who is black on the Internet. SackedbyNutsack is really BucsWTF, money thief. Isn't doing that breaking federal laws?  Hmmm...The only thing Bizkit did was try to sell a knockoff for a profit. It was hokey as hell, but he isn't a bad guy. No way.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

He doesn't have a seedy past. The only thing Bizkit did was try to sell a knockoff for a profit.

That's a seedy past as far as financial transactions goes. He wants people to pool money to get something with a proven track record of trying to take advantage of people. It doesn't matter how anyone tries to spin the facts they are still the facts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What makes me seedy? I clearly posted exactly what it was, pictures and everything. Nothing about the post was hokey or shady. Keep trying to spin me however you feel. Ive been around here long enough for people to know who i am. Ive sold tickets to posters on here and had other transactions as well. I dont even have to be the person who creates the thing. It wad an idea to try and bring value to these boards, something it seriously lacks. But i guess you enjoy all these whiney post about how the sky is falling and so on.Everybody on this board will have access to nfl gamepass to be able to breakdown the film and make an informed post rather than spewing nonsense like the majority of the posts on the red board

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I clearly posted exactly what it was, pictures and everything. Nothing about the post was hokey or shady.

Hang on ........ give me another minute...........Sorry I just can't stop laughing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro, what do you even bring to the board? As evidenced by your sig and your comments here, your only role is to troll. Why dont you bring something of value to the board before you try and bag on people.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Bro, what do you even bring to the board? As evidenced by your sig and your comments here, your only role is to troll. Why dont you bring something of value to the board before you try and bag on people.

Yea I didn't think you'd step up and address the issue of trying to overtly pass off a fake at an authentic price. That's it try to change the subject so you don't have to answer. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d chip in some money for an account.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's not the OP, that is........Lakelandite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

An authentic price is 299.99…the limited sell for 150.00…i paid 75 for mine and was asking 50…which is $50 cheaper than the cheap game jerseys they sell…so tell me how thats authentic pricing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd chip in some money for an account.

We get a few people to make it reasonable and ill take it to scott or mark and see if theyd be willing to get it...

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

An authentic price is 299.99...the limited sell for 150.00...i paid 75 for mine and was asking 50...which is $50 cheaper than the cheap game jerseys they sell...so tell me how thats authentic pricing?

Even that doesn't match your original post. Hard to keep the lies straight?

Nfl shop wants $150 ill take $75.

it is the wrong size, and it looks prettty damn good for a knock off. i have seen several other knockoffs look WAY WAY worse. this one looks pretty close to authentic. I paid 80 for this. which is a far cry better than the cheap game jerseys they try to sell your for $100.00.Also you can get an authentic Lavonte for 300.00 but you have to order it as customized on nfl.comI took up close pics to show you. I clearly was not trying to fool any body. Unless you fine tooth this thing, you'd be hard pressed to tell it's even a knock off.

Wait, what the hell?  You paid $80 for it and are referencing a $150 jersey on NFL.com?  You know it's a knockoff, but you're referencing a $150 jersey on NFL.com?  You're asking $75 for an $80 jersey, while referencing a $150 jersey on NFL.com, and now you're "clearly not trying to fool anybody"?Whatever works, I guess.

https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1325338.msg2436963.html#msg2436963

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd chip in some money for an account.

I would too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's not the OP, that is........Lakelandite.

That guy as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a season ticket holder, they give me NFL game pass for FREE. You should just ask someone who is a season pass holder for access. Or maybe you are one and you want to make a little extra $ on something you get for FREE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Say it ain’t so…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Say it ain't so...

Boid fink is a part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor....take him away!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a season ticket holder, they give me NFL game pass for FREE. You should just ask someone who is a season pass holder for access. Or maybe you are one and you want to make a little extra $ on something you get for FREE.

Sounds logical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t we all just get along?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can't we all just get along?

If I was any good at posting pics, I would throw up a red flag pic.The dude was involved in a "questionable transaction" and now wants people to pony up cash?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I was any good at posting pics, I would throw up a red flag pic.The dude was involved in a "questionable transaction" and now wants people to pony up cash?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was thinking more a red flag meaning caution. Your red flag means surrender until further notice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was thinking more a red flag meaning caution. Your red flag means surrender until further notice.

This made me laugh- thanks!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. I am suorised by OP.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

little early for drinking, don't ya think?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure is. Why don’t you put that Milwaukees Best Light down and join the smart crowd, you tshirt huckster. Get your shine box.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Sure is. Why don't you put that Milwaukees Best Light down and join the smart crowd, you tshirt huckster. Get your shine box.

I think you used to use that hack joe pesci line back in the day when I kept slapping you around and booting you off.... the official bucs board..  good times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bump.You still interested in doing this, OP? Or anyone else?

Please wait…

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.