So if we do get a new GM and Head Coach…..

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jcaulfield8
    Participant

I’ve never been a vocal supporter of Winston. But to say he’s at his ceiling for accuracy and decision-making is just about the dumbest Fucking thing I’ve ever read on this board. What is he, like 22 years old? And you think he’s at the height of his decision-making? What drugs have you been smoking tonight my man

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Ava’Jeno
    Participant

Run To Daylight
    Dec 8, 17 at 1:42 pm #1046615
    In the OP’s scenario: “they think Jameis isn’t the answer at QB”, then why would they take this job unless they have the green light from ownership to sign a FA QB or draft whomever they want, whatever roun

The scenario makes perfect sense. How often do you see a top 10 QBs head coach getting fired? Thats a rarity. 8 times out of 10 there needs to be roster changes as well. Most teams dont completely stink solely because of coaching. I think the rams did last year, but again thats rare. Winston isnt safe. No coache in todays NFL coming in will sacrifice 2 seasons staring at Winstons slue footed, air balls for 2 seasons, just forget it. I do think he will get next year, but there is no way a guy who didnt draft Winston would sacrifice his big chance on on a guy built like Mr. Krabs with feet like a offensive guard.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    harrybucman
    Participant

@ Donkey
    He could bring in a guy like Cousins and give him an arsenal that includes Evans, DJax, Godwin, Brate, Howard, Hump. Hell, if Cousins were here this year, there’s a good chance that DJax is in the Top-5 in yards and TD’s.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

Inspecto
    Dec 8, 17 at 6:54 pm #1046676
    I can see a trade Winston for Cousins?? Any one?
    —–
    Nope

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.