Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Buccodeuce

Participant

http://thebiglead.com/2015/08/07/aaron-rodgers-upstaged-by-geno-smith-and-marcus-mariota-in-training-camp-accuracy/So Aaron is throwing INT's and Geno is not...We're talking about practice (always hear AI there). Keep calm and carry on JW. I think he will be just fine when it counts.

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

Add Tom Brady to the Int list…

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

I guess the Bucs choose the wrong guy. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember when Schiano beat the Patriots in 2012…..it was preseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which is more important Interceptions trying to make a big play or Ball Security?Much is being made of Winston's interceptions that resulted in a 26-1 record at FSU.So what about Mariota's penchant for putting the ball on the ground? 23 fumbles in 31 starts?http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/35274/brugler-mariota-has-23-fumbles-in-31-starts

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaron Rodgers ?@AaronRodgers12  17 hours agoCan't wait to see what my Espn QBR was from practice today. Glad they factor in clean handoffs and walk thru td passes b/c I was on point

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaron Rodgers ?@AaronRodgers12  17 hours agoCan't wait to see what my Espn QBR was from practice today. Glad they factor in clean handoffs and walk thru td passes b/c I was on point

Love Rodgers

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Yeah, we should have drafted Mariota, he’s going to be so much better than anyone…………

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, we should have drafted Mariota, he's going to be so much better than anyone............except Glennon ... who my sources tell me will be the starter this year ... I'd bet my account on that!

Nice bet!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HEY EVERYONE ITS RODTOASTGET AMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota even though he is half caucasian, wont be sexing up  “our white women”, I am MORE concerned about that then INT’s.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Rodgers

not as much as I do *sighs*but we had Chris Simms

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Rodgers

not as much as I do *sighs*but we had Chris Simms

the truly sickening part is Gruden loved Rodgers, we could have taken Cadillac, moved back into the 1st and still gotten him ahead of Green Bay  :-[but we had Chris Simms......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota even though he is half caucasian, wont be sexing up  "our white women", I am MORE concerned about that then INT's.

Nice to see a Titans fan adding some intellectual comments to the thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden didn’t even like Simms. Passing on Rodgers was about Griese. Didn't even need a RB. Pittman had 1300+ yards and 10 TDs in 13 games in 2004, then had 6.2 ypc in 2005.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Gruden didn't even like Simms. Passing on Rodgers was about Griese. Didn't even need a RB. Pittman had 1300+ yards and 10 TDs in 13 games in 2004, then had 6.2 ypc in 2005.

Agree. There was bad blood there. Just recently, Simms took a shot at Gruden. I don't recall the details. But I said, damn, those two are still going at it after al these years?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden didn't even like Simms. Passing on Rodgers was about Griese. Didn't even need a RB. Pittman had 1300+ yards and 10 TDs in 13 games in 2004, then had 6.2 ypc in 2005.

Agree. There was bad blood there. Just recently, Simms took a shot at Gruden. I don't recall the details. But I said, damn, those two are still going at it after al these years?

Simms was a McKay pick. He got a raw deal here. Did some nice things in 2005. If Bryant didn't shank FG vs Chicago we would have been #2 seed. OL got him killed in 2006.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well almost killed literally, that whole ruptured spleen thing…the guy has to play through the old Hemoglobin at 5 thing……….#nottoughenough…#internal bleeding is overrated………..

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.