Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

Brees is the dominate player and has no issues with age, injury and decline of play on the football field. After missing nearly all of last season due to injury. Cam Newton is now a super bowl contender qb after not playing last year. Seeing a decline in stats and going through some weird dressing trend. Brady is the only qb that has all the signs of failing. Is this correct

• buccaneerNW

Participant

dominant

dominate is a verb

• tampaspicer

Participant

You have to consider the people saying Brady is going to fail/workout. Some of those people can’t get Winstons man meat out of their mouth.

• Donkey

Participant

Brady is the guy everyone hates and wants to see finally fail since he’s so good and is as close to perfect as any player has ever come. I use to be one of those guys and I’ve been a miserable fuck for the last 20 years.

• Vance

Participant

Yes, you are correct..my bad

• BucBalla85

Participant

Brady is the guy everyone hates and wants to see finally fail since he’s so good and is as close to perfect as any player has ever come. I use to be one of those guys and I’ve been a miserable fuck for the last 20 years.

This is true and was true for me as well until he beat the falcons in the super bowl. Since then he definitely wins my respect and I probably won’t see anyone like Brady in my life again. Definitely came to respect and enjoy watching him over the years. Just hope he can restore some happiness in buc land. Its been brutal.

• Capt Kidd

Participant

I can honestly say I’ve never had contempt for Brady or the Pats, and usually rooted for them in the playoffs. I’ve always admired their abilities and wished my team was more like them. And I think I rooted for them cuz everyone else was hating on them. That said, I was never a “fan”. The only team I faithfully follow is the Bucs but since I have NFL Ticket I watch a lot of games with milder interest.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.