Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 44 reply threads

• Author

• jbear

Participant

All we need is for him to forget where he is and we’ll have total chaos.

• jbear

Participant

Thank goodness Joe didn’t fall down. No questions as usual. I loved the tone… the sad eyes.

• jbear

Participant

The most hilarious slap in the face to these peaceful protesters will be when the chaos they caused results in Nancy Pelosi being temporarily sworn in as POTUS. Poetic justice?

• DCGoth

Participant

Oh my fucking God. The whack jobs are committing insurrection. Washington and the Capitol Building have tons of cameras. These people will be round up and charged with sedition. Reason us punishable by death. You can’t just assault the Capitol, regardless of personal beliefs. I think these people are too stupid to understand that these people are not going to be treated as protestors. If caught, they will charged with treason. D.C., Maryland and Virginia National Guards has been mobilised and is en route. These idiots have no idea what a real military can do. They may be about to find out.

Trump, even in his request for people to go home, pours fuel on the fire. People don’t remember the end results of the ‘68 riots. A lot of those people were charged with a number of major crimes.

These people stand to charged with sedition, all in the same day that Republicans lost control of the Senate.

Most of my phone numbers have D.C. exchanges, so I get emergency messages from the city. The city is under lockdown and people are being told that, as of 3PM, the government is telling people to stay off the streets or face the military. One message said that if you can’t get home, go to UDC, which, I assume, is offering shelter for bystanders. Trump needs to be charged with treason.

Along with the National Guard, member of all federal law enforcement are at the Capitol. This includes the Secret Service, Capitol Police, the US Marshall Service, and all of those agencies that don’t have names.

Another amazing thing is that people committing insurrection probably Diane realise that the city has miles of underground tunnels. Members of the House and Senate have been evacuated and are in a non-disclosed location.

I wonder if OT ventured out to join in on the assault. 😎

MPD has deployed choppers and placed snipers on buildings in the area. When the National Guard begins, it’s gonna get ugly. The military could be holding them back.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know it’s bad when JBear is mimicking Chron

• DCGoth

Participant

The most hilarious slap in the face to these peaceful protesters will be when the chaos they caused results in Nancy Pelosi being temporarily sworn in as POTUS. Poetic justice?

These “peaceful protesters” will be facing charges of sedition, punishable by death.

I worked the World Bank riots. I had to walk through streets filled with tear gas and flash my badge to get through Police barricades to get to my office. I then had to work, as a GS14, processing arrests through the entire night, and that didn’t even involve an assault on a federal building.

• DCGoth

Participant

This is the first time that the Capitol has been breached since 1814, during the assault by British soldiers during the War of 1812.

Somehow, when Trump set to reinstate death by finding squad, I’m thinking he didn’t exist that the first potential people who will get the honour will be his supporters.

If McConnell had juevos, he would demand the immediate resignation of Trump. Unfortunately, he is a political eunuch.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• jbear

Participant

Look, I do not support this in any fashion.

That said…

It’s very interesting how some of you leap to the conclusion that this is a riot while calling it racist to say the same thing when BLM/Antifa were burning car lots and other businesses in Kenosha. That is just interesting. The ease with which some of you can fool yourselves.

I won’t say this isn’t a riot as I don’t really know what’s going on in there but from the pictures of people putting their feet up in some politicians desk, I would like to at least hope that these people just wanted to be heard and didn’t destroy things. No barracades don’t count, just ask BLM. The only person who I know of who’s been shot so far was a Trump supporter but for some reason there hasn’t been a day of mourning announced.

I also seem to remember certain lefties who got quite upset that the “Feds” were defending federal property in Oregon. Now we have Feds defending federal property in DC and they are heroes. I feel exactly as I always have about the Federal law enforcement agents involved but I don’t feel that certain other posters are as consistent. At some point the government does have a right to defend itself.

I agree that this has been a shock and that it is disheartening but dangit the prejudice and hatred surely runs both ways. I’m against all violence. Unlike many here I will happily condemn any violence or destruction of property done today in the name of protesting election results. People who damaged things or used or threatened violence should be harshly prosecuted but if all you have is a guy unlawfully sitting at a desk well then I’m very sorry but a free society does not charge people with sedition for being a part of a mob and then taking a selfie at a desk.

• Col. Klink

Participant

That said…

There is no “That said” to what’s happening today to anyone that’s not just trolling. It’s totally unprecedented ….. and those storming Congress shouldn’t be called rioters. They’re traitors and should be treated as such.

• Roy

Participant

Jbear you are trying to distract from it, so in that way you are supporting it. THEY STORMED THE CAPITAL DURING A JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS!!!!!!! AT THE DIRECTION OF THE PRESIDENT! SHEESH! You need to check your sheet. I don’t care what you call it. Its horrible. Its a travesty. Its an attack on Democracy. Stop making excuses and defending this craziness. This is a threat to our democratic system. The word riot doesn’t do it justice. Its much worse than that.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Roy.
      • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Roy.

• jbear

Participant

It’s the hypocrisy that burns me. I have to sit back and take it when it’s supposedly about racial justice or when the orange man is sitting in the oval office but the minute Uncle Joe is sitting in the oval office, or people who may support the orange man are involved then the stormtroopers should go in with guns blazing. The outrage, the partisanship…. One side pure good, the other pure evil…. it’s bullshit.

Why is that? Because you view the people protesting now as evil people. Because you don’t understand them and you don’t respect individual liberty. But when there was a racial justice cause to get behind it’s a completely different story. Well that’s for a good cause. Well some of these people likely believe what they’re doing is for a good cause too. So in reality all you’re doing is defending the people who agree with you. You aren’t standing on any principle whatsoever. So long as you agree with the protesters you’ll do mental gymnastics to figure out how to defend whatever they’re doing. When people you don’t agree with do the same thing you’ll do the mental gymnastics backwards until you can hash out a reasonable sounding argument as to why these guys need to be sent to the gulag or worse.

I stand on principle. Any person who uses or threatens physical violence or destroys property should be dealt with accordingly. You don’t make special rules for different groups.

On that note…. I’ll hold my breath until we get a national day of mourning for the dead Trumper.
      My funeral will be next tuesday.

• jbear

Participant

That said…

There is no “That said” to what’s happening today to anyone that’s not just trolling. It’s totally unprecedented ….. and those storming Congress shouldn’t be called rioters. They’re traitors and should be treated as such.

You make my point for me. These are traitors and what do we do to traitors? But when BLM and Antifa were trying to break down the gates of the white house to possibly murder a sitting President it’s no big deal.

It is what it is. My litmus test is violence and destruction of property.

• DCGoth

Participant

It’s very interesting how some of you leap to the conclusion that this is a riot

It’s not a riot. It’s an insurrection attempt. Words spoken by Bush just minutes ago.

Personally, I’m hoping so see a strong military action against these groups. I’ve got popcorn and ice cream in hand.

I haven’t had this much fun such watching Janet Reno or the FBI to blast the living shit out of David Koresh. Janet Reno had the balls to use deadly force against a cult. Show me a single Trump person that would dare to blast the shit out of a cult. There isn’t one.

Federal Intelligence lists White Supremacists as a domestic terrorist threat. Those same agencies do not include BLM, or any of the left wing groups in the list of Domestic Terrorists. As mentioned by many sources, some people will be spending a very long time in federal prison for their actions. Anyone with any knowledge of the intelligence community can attest that they will know the people to go after.

Trump, in the meantime is pouring fuel in the fire. For all intents and purposes, Pence is currently acting a Commander in Chief. If he were to invoke the 25th Amendment, he would succeed.

These are not radical leftists speaking out. Mitt Romney is referring to this as an insurgency to placate the ego of a megalomaniac. (I couldn’t remember the exact quote, but he did use the term insurgency. These are hard core Republicans sounding out list against Trump. This is not Bobby Seale and the Black Panthers. These are Democrats and same Republicans, with a lot of them being in the right side of the aisle, not the left.

Four years ago, you had some angry women match on Washington using Pussy Hats. It was a proper user of the First Amendment. In this election, you have armed wannabe 4F GI Joe rejects who think they know what combat looks like.

Any of my friends who returned from Vietnam did not have fond memories of combat. A few were very traumatised by the role they had in dropping napalm on villages of old people, women and children. None of these pseudo-soldiers would last five minutes if deployed to a page like Vietnam. If any of those people were present a as allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy, they would’ve shit themselves. My uncle spent eighteen months in a hospital after his landing vehicle was sunk before reaching shore. These current nancy boys would curl up in fetal position and pray for a quick death.

• Roy

Participant

The word is “Insurrection”

• Col. Klink

Participant

That said…

You make my point for me. These are traitors and what do we do to traitors? But when BLM and Antifa were trying to break down the gates of the white house to possibly murder a sitting President it’s no big deal.

It is what it is. My litmus test is violence and destruction of property.

If that’s true the way you described it, those were would be assassins, technical not traitors. What happened today makes anything else you’re trying to compare it to pale in comparison …… but you know that. You’re not that ignorant.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Remember when n Obama gathered his admin into the White House to brainstorm of ways to undermine the incoming President. (January 5th, 2017)

Pepperidge Farms sure remembers!

richardni_xon44*, The Father of Insurrection

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear digging a hole…

Bottom of that hole?

MAGA

• DCGoth

Participant

But when BLM and Antifa

I’m sorry, but I have to correct you on one point. I will use an example that you may be able to accept.

First, yes, BLM is a group.

Second, ANTIFA is not a group. It is a philosophy. Should this philosophy be embraced by a group, then you may correctly claim it as a group.

This is my comparison. Marxism is a philosophy as envisioned by Karl Marx. It was not a group. It was a philosophy. When Vladimir Lenin embraced Marxism (prior to warming the philosophy to suit his needs, he was part of a group of people who used Marxist philosophy and turned it into a group of real people, in a real group, that had real infrastructure and brought the Communist Party into Russia in revolt of the Russian Monarchy. Karl Marx was not riding shotgun with Lenin and Stalin. They used his philosophy.

Like Marxism, ANTIFA is a philosophy. It is not an organisation or political party, or even a group of activists.

You must be able to discern true physical groups with structure and hierarchy, and separate them from the philosophical ideas that these groups use to create their doctrine.

Here’s one more. Christianity is a set of beliefs. The Catholic Church is an organisation that processes the beliefs of Christianity.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember when n Obama gathered his admin into the White House to brainstorm of ways to undermine the incoming President. (January 5th, 2017)

JBears alt account ?

• DCGoth

Participant

Nah, compared to this, Nixon had integrity. He was shown the fit and he took it, after being told by Republican legislators that it was time to go.

Ultimately, in January 20th, Biden will be President, and they will control the house and Senate.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What does “n Obama” stand for again you racist POS?

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the hypocrisy that burns me.

Irony, dead.

• DCGoth

Participant

Does anyone know if OT has been processed and bonded out yet?

As insurrections go, the Trumpers and Boi groups are pretty lame. Even the Middle East managed a seven day war once. Those groups were pwn’ed (gamer speak) by the DC Police and a few federal agencies. 😂 I really hope they don’t attempt an actual war. They would run out of Pampers from shitting themselves before the first air assault. That was piss poor on a scale that make the old Iraqi SCUD missiles look like a device with laser accuracy. (I could honestly see these people fucking up and attacking Taiwan when their target was Thailand. Not many brain cells amongst those dudes.)

• jbear

Participant

Personally, I’m hoping so see a strong military action against these groups. I’ve got popcorn and ice cream in hand.

Nice, making my point again?

There is a lot of other interesting stuff in that post but too much to unpack. I agree with a few things you say but a few quick points.

I think you’re wrong about these people being heavily armed. It’s DC so I doubt there were any honestly. I know you have a certain image of these people in your mind and they have lots of guns, probably believe in…. *gulp…. God. They’re White supremacists, etc, etc, etc…

It’s exactly what I’m saying here.

The woman who was killed by police was an unarmed 15 year Air Force Veteran who may or may not be nuts and believe everything she hears. These people deserve the same respect you’d give a college student who decides to dress in black and break windows at the very least.

• jbear

Participant

Like Marxism, ANTIFA is a philosophy. It is not an organisation or political party, or even a group of activists.

Are we talking about Antifa or Trumpers? Seriously.

• jbear

Participant