Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

Brady and Bucs haters

-“if it wasn’t for the first half flags, it would have been a different game”.
      -“Brady bought the refs to help the Bucs win”.
      -“Brady Cheated” like always.
      -that wasn’t pass interference on Evans. The ball was uncatchable.
      – Tampa bought the roster to get a championship and they can’t draft. <———- yes this was actually said twice to me. Lol

I can keep going with this but you guys get the point. KC bad punts, dropped passes, Mahomes running 495 yards backwards, there defense unable to tackle our backs and there offensive line getting obliterated by or defense was assisted by the refs the whole game. So I guess we cheated lol .. Some people are so stupid.

• kenntak

Participant

The penalties were generated by KC because they were losing, and could not slow down the Bucs. There are always things in games that could be questionable, but KC flat out got beat. Shockingly, Andy Reid, who had two weeks to prepare (and is an expert at that), had no answers. Did the Bucs blame the refs in that 38-3 blowout win by NO. No, TB just got beat–just like KC did.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Bitches will bitch

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

As a Pats fan all I can say is get used to it. I didn’t see one play that wasn’t called on the Bucs that should’ve been. There have been bad calls on Patriots but those aren’t talked about. Tuck Rule was actually a rule called correctly, bad rule. Face guarding is not a rule, it doesn’t exist yet Ellis Hobbs was called for it in the 2006 AFC Championship Game and Peyton Manning likely would not have won his first SB without it. Brady would have 8 now….. NFL sent Hobbs and Pats letter of apology but nobody ever mentions it.

Just laugh in thier faces, KC could have put up 30 points and they would have still lost. It was a beating and haters can’t handle it!

• FsstNfurios

Participant

Pay them no mind. Just reply with a nice pic of our guys with the trophy.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Kc fans didnt seem too upset about the missed helmet to helmet right before half when Cleveland fumbled out of the end zone.

Ended up being a 10 point swing in KCs favor.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

KC scored no TD’s in the Super Bowl. I think that’s all on KC’s offense, not the refs.

I shared Brett Kollman’s breakdown on the Chiefs’ offense before the Super Bowl. Watch this, which includes the breakdown of the Bucs’ regular season loss to the Chiefs between the first half and second half.

It’s because of this breakdown that I thought the Bucs had a chance of possibly blowing out the Chiefs because we figured out the Chiefs in the 2nd half of our loss.

• BucBalla85

Participant

No tds scored by the chiefs offense is inexcusable. In the motherfucking super bowl of all games your offense doesn’t score a td? You have the nerve to blame it on refs? Close game sure you can argue about it. This game wasn’t close. Bucs d gave them nothing to lean on.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

In Devin White’s post-game interview, trying to mimic he’s in Ready Player One, White succinctly identified the Chiefs’ offense as “a gimmick”.

The Bucs can say it’s a gimmick because they have the personnel to get to Mahomes with only four players, play cover-2/3/quarters, and a top run-stop game. Welp, that’s what Brett Kollman identified in that YouTube video I shared. We’re fortunate to have S AWJ on our 2020 team as secondary was a glaring problem in 2019.

Essentially, they’re us in 2019 Arians’ offense. All deep stuff, no short to intermediate stuff and no run game. But with Brady here, he molded this offense. Remember, Arians hates using TE’s, but Arians had to conform because we did trade for Gronk and had OJ as well as Brate on hand.

So glad that Brady came to forced to change our “no risk it, no biscuit” attitude to “let’s be an efficient offense”. TE Gronk and RB Super Bowl Lenny had more receiving yards than WR Evans! Evans was targeted once in the game. With Winston, Evans will always be the highest targeted receiver. With Brady, it is “take what the defense gives you, swallow your pride, and you end up with a Super Bowl Trophy”.

KC needs to evolve on offense now that teams will use this Super Bowl as a template to mitigate KC’s offense. Tampa’s problem is retaining big time contributors on offense with Gronk, AB, and Super Bowl Lenny. We currently don’t possess a RB that can efficiently run, pass catch, and pass block save Super Bowl Lenny.

• RW

Participant

Actually Evans was targeted twice; remember the 39 yard PI call just before halftime.

• m_j

Participant

there might have been a couple of flags that weren‘t, but chiefs were holding all the time, I saw at least five clear holdings not given.

they definitely did not lose due to refs. their OL was non existent, their WRs were dropping balls and no matter what else mahomes did our defense was there!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

@m_j wrote:

there might have been a couple of flags that weren‘t, but chiefs were holding all the time, I saw at least five clear holdings not given.

That Chiefs OLine was holding all game. How many full Nelson did we see on our edge rushers? I remember JPP beat the LT, but the LT grabbed his waist and threw him down as JPP was about to chase down Mahomes. Also, Vea should have won his 1v1 matchups if the OLine facing him wasn’t holding him. LoL

Looking at the snap count, we rotated quite a bit with our three down linemen between Suh, Vea, Gholston, McClendon, and Nunez-Roches. So that was the trick… try to blow up the middle of the line to force Mahomes into our rushing edges.

• dalbuc

Participant

Losers always blame the refs. We will see a lot of people who were cry babies after we got flagged like mad vs CHI so it isn’t like we are better.

I didn’t see a flag that I was shocked was called. As some have pointed out, the crew the NFL sent in was among the too flag throwers in the league so both teams should have known that they called a tighter game. KC just literally almost didn’t adapt to anything from our gameplan or the refs.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Brady saw that the refs were calling nit picking calls early on and Brady was starting to throw the ball up grabs downfield which is uncharacteristic of him do so early in games. Several passes that had no chance to be catchable. But this was a calculated risk on Brady’s part and it paid off several times.

Brady adapted smartly while the Chiefs were playing too aggressively despite the calls.

Build the trenches!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I wonder if lining up off-sides on a FG attempt was a ref thing? hahahhahahahah

• Packers2021

Participant

Well if we didn’t give up that 48 yard touchdown before half against the Bucs we would have won.

• kenntak

Participant

That’s a great comment above about KC fans not complaining about the blatant helmet to helmet against Cleveland. I really think if that was called, the Bucs would have been playing either the Browns or Bills in the Super Bowl. I give a lot of credit to the Bucs playing disciplined football. They were a penalty nightmare last year and the beginning of this year. They greatly improved. I have to say, the use of the tight ends, the running game + play action, and protection for Brady did wonders for the team on their fantastic 8-game winning streak.

• Greattimes

Participant

I went on one of the KC Chiefs web pages and saw all the cry babying by KC fans. It was comical.

• Mrshowstopper

Participant

Just like years ago, when evans pushed off everyone and got flagged for everything…the refs looked for every ticky tack call they could get. When he stopped and stopped bitching, the calls stopped.

Here, KC had a reputation of playing super aggressive which put them on the radar. in the 1st qtr of the SB they were draped all over our guys, so later the ticky tack crap happened due to their own doing

• buc-in-out

Participant

Is it the ref’s fault Mahomes went into the half with 67 passing yards?

If I’m going to be honest I didn’t like the PI call on Mike’s go route, or the PI call in the endzone either. Those calls weren’t made in the NFCCG, the playoffs should have some form of consistency…But to say the refs cost KC the game is laughable.

Andy Reid messed up calling 2 time outs when it looked like the Bucs were ready to go into halftime with a 14-6 lead. He got greedy.

Hardman was lined up offside on the FG attempt, that’s a brutal mistake that cost them.

Kelce dropped a HUGE 3rd down play which just KILLED any momentum after a big goal line stand by their defense.

The coaches failed to adjust at half time by running more max protect, either putting an extra lineman in the game or using another tight end, and they didn’t couldn’t seem to get the ball out quickly and they stopped running the ball, which was working fairly well given how the D was focused on stopping the pass.

The Bucs were the better team on Sunday, they deserved to win that game. Period.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

KC has so much talent at RB it baffled me how they didn’t use them often for a screen game to slow down Bucs rush.

Build the trenches!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I was watching some YouTube review of some part of the game and they were baffled too as to why didn’t KC’s offense go quick than explosive. I think it might be hubris, “We won this way all year, destroyed the Bills like this, and we’ll do it again with the Bucs.”

To be fair, though, there were many under routes beyond the Red Zone area, but the pocket collapsed too early and they needed more yards for first down.

Tampa’s Bowles dialed up a great scheme for the Super Bowl. That confusion may have rattled KC. And once the Bucs offense kept adding more TD’s, KC went more explosive than be efficient to cut down the lead. Mahomes’ situation reminded me of the movie The Replacements when the QB described his greatest fear was quick sand.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

This is a great post, well said and so true!

• Vance

Participant

It is funny how people complain. In The Green Bay game . The refs don’t throw flag. The losing team complains. They throw flags when holds happen and the losing team complains.

• TBChucky

Participant

KC’s DBs were grabbing our guys every damn play.. We could literally give KC back three whole TD drives and they still would’ve lost.. Check yo team!!

• NotDeadYet

Participant

With Evans,both calls were legit; one was the trailing defender diving at his legs, in full stride, who clipped Evans in the heel, knocking him off stride. A very catchable ball for the long-striding Evans. The one in the end zone, for the 6’5″ Evans, also a great jumper, the ball was very catchable too…

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Even when we were being held, we still got sacks. Barrett had a ‘blocker’ draped all over him on one of his sacks…

• Natural Selection

Participant

I don’t even care. Honestly. It feels like I cheated. How did this happen? Somebody told me Tom Brady wants more still? You can say whatever you want to me, this smile is not coming off my face.

• CityOfChamps

Participant

I’m new here and a huge Buccaneers, Rays, and Lightning fan. Trust me I dealt with the taunting from a friend of mine who is a rabid Chiefs fan. He went on a three hour tirade about how Tampa Bay was a terrible football town and sports town in general. Pointing fingers and then saying none of our fans exist lol. I’ve dealt with all the Beltway sports fans telling me to convert to being a Washington or Baltimore fan for a long time now.

• Vance

Participant

Kc was 29th in committing the most penalties . They dug there own grave .

• acacius

Participant

Oderint dum metuant

• twistedskull

Participant

Considering the Chief’s o-line got away with holding all night, because they couldn’t stop the Bucs pass rush, i’m calling it a wash. I prefer to let the players play, but they had to balance it somehow.

Shaq Barrett had to literally drag a lineman with him on one of his sacks lol.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Looks like they found 35 missing points for KC. They are the new champions.

• Runole

Participant

KC’s dbs are habitual grabbers.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Their oline was holding all game. If they didn’t Mahomes would have gotten killed a few times. Don’t see Chiefs fans talking about that.

• seekpar

Participant

Chiefs fans a bunch of sore losers, same with Packers fan(s). Just get over it, y’all got beat.

• kenntak

Participant

Does any sane KC fan think the Chiefs would have won if those penalties were not called? If not, what’s the issue?

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s been funny watching all of the 49ers fans chiming in about the Chiefs bitching. They are bringing receipts from last year’s Superbowl, including blatant hands-to-the-face and holdings that were never called.

Quit your bitching, Chief fans. The only call that thought was ticky-tacky was PI penalty on Mathieu at the end of the half.

• TBChucky

Participant

But.. but.. KC’s the next dynasty! Haven’t you heard?! It’s not fair when they get spanked!!

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Chiefs fans are used to getting away with all their defensive holdings. Not in this game. Too bad for them.

• kenntak

Participant

If I remember correctly, only three teams have failed to score a TD in a Super Bowl. The 2020 Chiefs, the 2018 Rams, and the 1971 Dolphins. Brady was on two of those teams that won.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Vance

Participant

Feb. 9, 2021 at 1:29 pm

Brady and Bucs haters

-“if it wasn’t for the first half flags, it would have been a different game”.
      -“Brady bought the refs to help the Bucs win”.
      -“Brady Cheated” like always.
      -that wasn’t pass interference on Evans. The ball was uncatchable.
      – Tampa bought the roster to get a championship and they can’t draft. <———- yes this was actually said twice to me. Lol

I can keep going with this but you guys get the point. KC bad punts, dropped passes, Mahomes running 495 yards backwards, there defense unable to tackle our backs and there offensive line getting obliterated by or defense was assisted by the refs the whole game. So I guess we cheated lol .. Some people are so stupid.

Try frig’n living here. OMG the tears. Somebody toss me a life preserver.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.