Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 60 reply threads

• Author

• BlackBeard

Participant

Ronnie Stanley? Tunsil? Joey Bosa?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

kickerand before people beech and moansebas has been in the league 15years with 1 team without even the danger or threat of being cut

Please wait…

• mdclarie

Participant

Can we draft Nick Saban?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Team Needs:1. New Ownership2. Head Coach3. Assistant Coach's 4. Players who don't fold like a cheap accordionTop to bottom worst organization, in the NFL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Team Needs:1. New Ownership2. Head Coach3. Assistant Coach's 4. Players who don't fold like a cheap accordionTop to bottom worst organization, in the NFL!

I agree 100%

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Peter Goesenyah.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s sad is, there doesn’t seem to be a quality coach available and there seems to be a lack of quality players in this upcoming draft. Maybe Hargreaves III. Even if we draft D heavy.. Still looking at 2 years before we are competitive. We get a new coach and we're talking about 3 years before we have his players and are competitive. We're in a tough spot as an organization right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joey Bosa DE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's sad is, there doesn't seem to be a quality coach available and there seems to be a lack of quality players in this upcoming draft. Maybe Hargreaves III. Even if we draft D heavy.. Still looking at 2 years before we are competitive. We get a new coach and we're talking about 3 years before we have his players and are competitive. We're in a tough spot as an organization right now.

Atlanta is not doing bad with a never before head coach (4-0) in his first year - he's already ahead of Lovie who is in his 2nd year. Don't remember Quinn getting rid of the offensive line without equal or better replacements before his first game either.Nor do I remember a heavy player turnover to fit his system. Maybe Quinn's defensive system isn't antiquated.Oh well 3-17. No win as at home since our St. was hired.Who was that masked man who had 2 sacks for Carolina today. Name is awful familiar. Who replaced him?  Another grea tcoaching decision?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bosa is undraftable. There’s more to the story of his suspension.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bosa is undraftable. There's more to the story of his suspension.

who would you draft?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link? Or are you being full of shlt like usual?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i would draft either a DE or OL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao, please explain?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DLine or OLine- you know, the stuff we should have drafted the last 2 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that's being a little dramatiches had a few attitude issues and the suspension was for "violation of team rules" aka drugshes does have some flags that would be need to looked atIMO we go BPA. we could use a corner like VH3 a FS like Jalen Ramsey(although its probably too early for a S where we'll pick), a DE like Bosa, or an OT like Tunsil or Stanley

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO we go BPA. we could use a corner like VH3 a FS like Jalen Ramsey(although its probably too early for a S where we'll pick), a DE like Bosa, or an OT like Tunsil or Stanley

i like both those DBs, but like you said, probably too early.  stock the lines if we are picking early.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys think Norv Turner would be worth another HC op?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys think Norv Turner would be worth another HC op?

No.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1.I think we go T in the first then kick Donovan inside 2. DE 3. Safety or Corner (Jeremy Cash?) 4. G5. C6. DE 6. TE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO we go BPA. we could use a corner like VH3 a FS like Jalen Ramsey(although its probably too early for a S where we'll pick), a DE like Bosa, or an OT like Tunsil or Stanley

i like both those DBs, but like you said, probably too early.  stock the lines if we are picking early.

Yea I think VH is guaranteed to be a good corner in the league barring injury his height may be the only knock against him

Please wait…

• Teachersue

Participant

Draft Tunsil and move Smith to tackle.Also take Aguayo. Not in the 1st obviously, but he needs to be a target. Best kicker to come out in years and I'm fucking tired of losing games because of kickers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d vote for Vernon Hargreaves as he is a family friend. Guess I should pay more attention to college now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hargreaves should be #1 on our draft board

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks to me that we need help on the defensive side of the ball. Past couple years of the Bucs draft have neglected defense with the exception of Alexander. Defense is getting tourched, needs help.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Link? Or are you being full of shlt like usual?

He's spouting BS again. Bosa is about as undraftable as Warren Sapp was back in the day. Only he won't fall far because of it. Scary thing about Bosa is his kid brother looks like he will be better than Joey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bosa would be a solid pick. Though his bust rate is super high because o his attitude problems.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

who needs bosa when you have howard jones!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll pass on Bosa. Hopefully we address DE in Free Agency by going out and getting Justin Houston or Greg Hardy. Hargreaves would be great. I also like Robert Nkemdiche and Vadal Alexander a lot. Hopefully we're not picking top 5 though. 10-15 seems likely and would mean we didn't suck all year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Secondary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully we're not picking top 5 though. 10-15 seems likely and would mean we didn't suck all year.

I feel like 10-15 looks kind of optimistic at this point.  That's usually in the 7-9 range, which I *guess* could still happen with consistent improvement.  But I'm trying not to lose sight of the Saints and Jags being pretty lousy teams.Anyways, I'm pretty happy to leave the answer at "best defensive end or secondary player available at our pick".  I get the arguments for a offensive tackle, and if the right guy is there, ok fine.  But a genuine blue-chip DE would be such a very nice addition to the team.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

This draft seems strong in OL and secondary – which I’m all for. Load up on secondary and OL all day baby. Not so much in DL though, very lacking this year IMHO. The only guy I actually like in the first is that guy from Mississippi, Ndmeche or whatever, and he's more of a DT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade down and acquire more picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

VH3 is my pick. We are getting pressure, but the back end can’t cover. Jennings and Jenkins should never step foot on the field again. Pair VH with Banks n the outside and ATV in the slot. Hargraeves is a STer too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone to fill in opposite of jacsmith.I would say cb, but in this system, would we really want them drafting a high pick cover two type corner?The lines on both sides have to be the big worry on draft day, imo.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

Someone to fill in opposite of jacsmith.I would say cb, but in this system, would we really want them drafting a high pick cover two type corner?The lines on both sides have to be the big worry on draft day, imo.

First of all, we still play A LOT of man to man, so to say we only want slow zone corners in the 3rd round or later just isn't true anymore. 2nd, which DL would you draft in the top 10 - 15?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

VH3 is my pick. We are getting pressure, but the back end can't cover. Jennings and Jenkins should never step foot on the field again. Pair VH with Banks n the outside and ATV in the slot. Hargraeves is a STer too.

im 100% down with this if we're picking top 10 then hes the pickany later and I prefer Emmanuel Ogbah at DE. very underrated playerDE sleeper pick to watch is Carl Nassib from Penn State. hes balling out this year but is somewhat of a one year wonder. elite size though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

any later and I prefer Emmanuel Ogbah at DE. very underrated player

i figured he’d be getting more attention, is he just not playing well this season?id rather take a safety like ramsey rather than a corner, but id still rather take a lineman over either.  i gotta think a lot of our CB issues are what we are asking them to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say no to the cover two corner because they are playing so much cover one man that we need a cover corner. This is not the Tampa Two defense anymore, even though Lovie calls it that. I would seriously consider drafting a DB in round one. We need a huge upgrade in the secondary. Edge rusher is also high priority.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I agree 100%

And the Lion's fans would eat you alive thinking the Buc's are the worst organization in the NFL.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

I agree 100%

And the Lion's fans would eat you alive thinking the Buc's are the worst organization in the NFL.

And Jacksonville, Miami and Cleveland would feast on the leftovers.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

With as much man2man as we are playing–we’ve got to have a shutdown corner opposite Banks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With as much man2man as we are playing--we've got to have a shutdown corner opposite Banks.

And is Banks really a shutdown corner? or do other teams just ignore him because everyone else we  are playing is so easy to pick on?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2nd, which DL would you draft in the top 10 - 15?

I suspect I'll get some crap for this, and it's early enough for things to change vastly between now and the draft, but I'd be pretty ok with Calhoun in the 10-15 range.  He'd presumably need to add some weight, but I feel like he could.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With as much man2man as we are playing--we've got to have a shutdown corner opposite Banks.

And is Banks really a shutdown corner? or do other teams just ignore him because everyone else we  are playing is so easy to pick on?

A little bit of both in sure. But Banks has pro bowl talent, I'm sure he is being avoided. And yes he is a M2M corner, that's why he was drafted. We just need a threat playing opposite of him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ronnie Stanley? Tunsil? Joey Bosa?

Picking Top 5 already?Troll Bait...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree 100%

Cleveland Too...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

troll%20spray.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the way this defense is looking, I’d say we need a combo of CB/DE in the first 2 rounds and then OL in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the way this defense is looking, I'd say we need a combo of CB/DE in the first 2 rounds and then OL in the 3rd.

That is exactly how I would use the first 3 picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

any later and I prefer Emmanuel Ogbah at DE. very underrated player

i figured he'd be getting more attention, is he just not playing well this season?id rather take a safety like ramsey rather than a corner, but id still rather take a lineman over either.  i gotta think a lot of our CB issues are what we are asking them to do.

hes playing well so far from what ive seen. just not on a big name team. youll hear his name more once we get to draft season

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the way this defense is looking, I'd say we need a combo of CB/DE in the first 2 rounds and then OL in the 3rd.

Yep...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My only potential concern there is that I'm not entirely sure that 3rd round talent is what the team needs on the offensive line.  If things broke the right way for this, I'd be pretty ok with something like (CB/DE) in the first two rounds and maybe a safety in round 3.  With the intention of going OL in the first the following year.  And probably signing a stopgap guy in FA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My only potential concern there is that I'm not entirely sure that 3rd round talent is what the team needs on the offensive line.  If things broke the right way for this, I'd be pretty ok with something like (CB/DE) in the first two rounds and maybe a safety in round 3.  With the intention of going OL in the first the following year.  And probably signing a stopgap guy in FA.

Pamphile played well at LG, hopefull he can continue. Dotson will return, leaving just our center position lacking youth. FA can fill depth on the line next year. I'd add a WR to the list over Oline right now.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Actually, if the season ended today, we’d be picking 10th, and while there is still a lot of time for other teams to turn themselves around, for the nine ahead of us, the football gods are not smiling in their favor this year.On top of that, we're at 2-3, with ten other teams, and, again, while some of those teams will get more wins than us, others very well may not.By the end of the season, our "Top 5" pick may be closer to 15.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, if the season ended today, we'd be picking 10th, and while there is still a lot of time for other teams to turn themselves around, for the nine ahead of us, the football gods are not smiling in their favor this year.On top of that, we're at 2-3, with ten other teams, and, again, while some of those teams will get more wins than us, others very well may not.By the end of the season, our "Top 5" pick may be closer to 15.

Agree. I think we pick mid draft.  The Lions pick #1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe we’ll pick in the top 5 again.  Top 7 is worst case scenario.  We desperately need a DT.  That’s priority 1.OT is a need as well along with CB.Top 5 is to early to draft Mankins replacement or Dietrich Smiths replacement.Jalen Ramsey, Vernon Hargreaves III, or Tre'Davious at Corner.Robert Nkemdiche would be great next to GeraldRonny Staley, Laremy Tunsil, or Taylor Decker would be good OT.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

VH3!!! Gator Nation!!!! I wouldn’t mind jalen ramsey both are shutdown corners and ramsey played safety as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2nd, which DL would you draft in the top 10 - 15?

I suspect I'll get some crap for this, and it's early enough for things to change vastly between now and the draft, but I'd be pretty ok with Calhoun in the 10-15 range.  He'd presumably need to add some weight, but I feel like he could.

I'd be very happy if we nabbed Shilique.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe we'll pick in the top 5 again.  Top 7 is worst case scenario.  We desperately need a DT.  That's priority 1.OT is a need as well along with CB.Top 5 is to early to draft Mankins replacement or Dietrich Smiths replacement.Jalen Ramsey, Vernon Hargreaves III, or Tre'Davious at Corner.Robert Nkemdiche would be great next to GeraldRonny Staley, Laremy Tunsil, or Taylor Decker would be good OT.

For the OL a name to watch for is Germain Ifedi Texas A and M. Dude is solid as and has played guard RT and LT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade down and acquire more picks.

+1

Please wait…

Viewing 60 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.