Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• flashgordon

Participant

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/TBI check out ourlads a lot.  Previously, I saw that Wr Robert Herron had moved up from almost dead last to sixth(or fifth depending on which way your counting!), and today, I noticed Gholston has moved to a starting De spot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have Pryor as the only FB and Javorski Lane as a RB?  …and Demps isn’t  a returner?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, it is interesting about Javorski Lane; about all I can say for him is he’s still on the team. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The one that catches my eye the most is Skye Dawson being ranked ahead of Hawkins/Herron/Murphy. I’d like to see Herron win the slot job outright, but I think it’s between him/Murphy and Owusu. Dawson is just a long shot.Doesn't seem like they know what they're talking about... Casillas is the most likely SLB by a lot IMO but they've got Lansanah as starter and Casillas behind David.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is ALOT of change on the projection…Just look at the defense...Taken with a grain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m thinking Glaud and Cassilas splits time on the strong side just like Cassilas and Watson did last year.Sky Dawson has gotten a certain amount of praise; he might be a surprise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I check Ourlads as well, but it’s just speculation at this point. I’d like to know how they put it together, are they out there watching practices or do they have some insider information? As Blind Melon says, taken with a grain...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Casillas will be the SAM backer with no splitting involved. These guys appear to have little idea what they are talking about when it comes to the Bucs depth chart.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.