Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

Lotta overconfident shit talking, quite a bit of concern too.. Man.. I hope we smash them..

https://saintsreport.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-this-weekends-game-against-tampa.442606/

• JC5100

Participant

How would you feel if we were playing Carolina at home this week?

• TBChucky

Participant

Much better, thanks for asking..

• JC5100

Participant

So now you understand exactly how they feel.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Except teddy bridgewater isn’t tom Brady , Who has been to nine Super Bowls and won six of them. Who also has play makers that every position.
      Not saying we will win the game, but terrible, awful analogy

• TURBO

Participant

lol, I see what you did there…

• TBChucky

Participant

Ya.. Pretty impressive, huh?.. lol.. Comparing us to the Panthers is a horrible analogy..

• BucBalla85

Participant

It’s not hard to understand why they are overconfident. They stomped us last game and it wasn’t close at all. Their fans probably think this will be a cake walk as well. I think if I was them I would be a little bit worried since it involves Brady so if they are worried at all it should be because of him and our offense is playing at a high level. They have a good defense though and limited us to 3 points last game. I think overall if I was them I would expect to win.

• JC5100

Participant

Ya.. Pretty impressive, huh?.. lol.. Comparing us to the Panthers is a horrible analogy..

You’re right. Arians is 0-4 vs Saints with a -70 point differential. The Panthers play us significantly better than we play the Saints.

• DerekPHFD

Participant

So JC, do you hope for the Bucs to lose to make you feel right? Or make the saints fans right?

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Or are you just a “realist” that sees the big picture and agrees with the saints fans they shouldn’t even be concerned about us because they beat us twice? Why even watch the game if you agree with the outcome? So you can say I told you so to the people that cheer for the same team you say you do?

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Or are you just a “realist” that sees the big picture and agrees with the saints fans they shouldn’t even be concerned about us because they beat us twice? Why even watch the game if you agree with the outcome? So you can say I told you so to the people that cheer for the same team you say you do?

Or… JC is simply pointing out perspectives. The Saints owned us this year twice with Brady at the helm. We had a thread that said the LA Rams screwed us by pulling off the upset on the Seahawks.

JC is saying that the Saints fans have good reason for feeling good facing a team they beat twice and dominated in their last meeting. JC and every other Buc fans want to pull off the upset. Remember, we didn’t win the division, the Saints did.

• kenntak

Participant

Saints players, you need to think this game is already won, and look ahead to traveling to Green Bay.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Or… JC is simply pointing out perspectives. The Saints owned us this year twice with Brady at the helm. We had a thread that said the LA Rams screwed us by pulling off the upset on the Seahawks.

JC is saying that the Saints fans have good reason for feeling good facing a team they beat twice and dominated in their last meeting. JC and every other Buc fans want to pull off the upset. Remember, we didn’t win the division, the Saints did.

And then comes this crock of shit… they beat us week 1 where we can all agree with no preseason or OTAs we had no chance… they obviously have the same team from last year and already had their chemistry from playing together…

Week 9 they smacked us in the mouth… we got out played and out coached in all facets of the game… could it also have been “just one of those games” teams have during the year (like the GB game) where everything goes wrong?

My point is yes they should be confident as hell but we Buc fans should not have our heads down cuz although Brady is technically 0-2 against them this year we all know week 1 was a wash…

LFGB!!!!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Btw how is their format so clean and with pages yet we have to scroll for hours to be able to post something.. c’mon guys we need to go back to 10-15 years ago where our format was clean, easy to navigate and with pages..

• JC5100

Participant

You sure have a ton of excuses for why the Saints keep beating the hell out of the Bucs

• TBChucky

Participant

Week 1, there’s legitimate excuses. 38-3, no excuse for that.. Hopefully the coaches have been in a lab with a pen and a pad drawing up some plays that might actually catch them off guard..

• seekpar

Participant

It was interesting to see the outsiders’ point of view toward the Bucs. I could only read a few of them before I had to stop. They’re almost worse than their coach with all that puffery. I sure hope Brady and Co bring them crashing back to Earth on Sunday evening. That would be so sweet.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by seekpar.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

It was interesting to see the outsiders’ point of view toward the Bucs. I could only read a few of them before I had to stop. They’re almost worse than their coach with all that puffery. I sure hope Brady and Co bring them crashing back to Earth on Sunday evening. That would be so sweet.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by seekpar.

I was actually able to get through two and a half pages which was very entertaining… the game might as well not be played cuz according to them they won already…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.