Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Have not looked on this forum in a bit. Nothing changes….Virgil starting threads and responding to his own threads is about 90% of the discussions.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And a Trumpette ignoring all the topics to post about a poster

You’re right, things don’t change lol

• jbear

Participant

And a Trumpette ignoring all the topics to post about a poster

You’re right, things don’t change lol

HAHA! Virgil pretending to want to have conversation with people he disagrees with…. too cute.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait … another post about a poster? No way!!

Nothing screams “he’s wrong” like personal attacks 🤣

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java, I don’t have a problem discussing any topic here with some I disagree with, they just have to be able to read? Asking too much?

Not my fault that you don’t even seem to understand what’s happening with HRC & Gabbard

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

VirgilBeanpiss,

Gabberts: that’s close to what I’m hearing.

I have heard she is actually a robot that was built in Kiev. Total Russian plant!!

(walks away laughing…)

• jbear

Participant

Java, I don’t have a problem discussing any topic here with some I disagree with, they just have to be able to read? Asking too much?

Not my fault that you don’t even seem to understand what’s happening with HRC & Gabbard

I can read dipshit.  But is it asking too much to ask that someone who starts as many threads as you do be able to explain what the fugg they are talking about in their own friggin words?

Just look at your Hillary is brilliant thread….. You post one link then a second and then I ask you what the %$#@ you’re saying to which you never actually respond.

You are either retarded or just the biggest POS in the universe.  You pretend to want to talk but all you really want to do is troll the boards.

I ask you again….. What the %$#@ do you think asshole!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java – “ HAHA! Virgil pretending to want to have conversation with people he disagrees with…. too cute.”

Also Java – “I only give back what I get”

🤭

• Anonymous

Inactive

“ What the %$#@ do you think asshole!”

So I’m an asshole because I don’t want to take the time to re-explain to you words that you can read for yourself?

Weird

Here’s a hint: I hate HRC but she was correct in this podcast, both about the history and to say what she did. And her point was to prevent or diminish any 3rd party run by someone on the left, which was PROVEN to be part of the Russian strategy with Stein.

My guess is you knew all that. In fact, this is why I don’t taking anything you post as genuine discussion :-)

• jbear

Participant

Java – “ HAHA! Virgil pretending to want to have conversation with people he disagrees with…. too cute.”

Also Java – “I only give back what I get”

Good, go %$#@ yourself…  When you’re finished go back to your effin Hillary is a genius thread and explain to me what the $#@% you’re talking about.  It’s your thread!!!!!!!

What are you not understanding about how this works??????!!!!! Jesus Christ.

You do the same shit almost every day.  Start a thread by posting links, never actually give an opinion or lay out what you think your stupid twitter links collectively say and ridicule anyone who responds.  What the heck is wrong with you?  If you start a thread it is not unreasonable to ask you to elaborate or put in your own words what the %$#@ you are trying to say.

What the *&^% is wrong with you>?

• jbear

Participant

“ What the %$#@ do you think asshole!”

So I’m an asshole because I don’t want to take the time to re-explain to you words that you can read for yourself?

Weird

Here’s a hint: I hate HRC but she was correct in this podcast, both about the history and to say what she did. And her point was to prevent or diminish any 3rd party run by someone on the left, which was PROVEN to be part of the Russian strategy with Stein.

My guess is you knew all that. In fact, this is why I don’t taking anything you post as genuine discussion 🙂

You never explained anything…. You NEVER do.  Goddamit.  Just reread the thread it’s Freaking ridiculous.  I asked you multiple times to please tell me what the %$#@ you were trying to say.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t pay attention to Pirates Cove board anymore.  Too many Faux News-indoctrinated Maga-Redhatters who disbelieve 99% of media sources and only trust Faux News.  So really, it’s a complete waste of time to discuss current issues in our country, imo.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java, you can’t help but make me look a genius. 😁

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Generally, I find it interesting how polarizing the Trumpettes are… this “all in mentality”.

Just because you blindly support everything Trump does as 4d chess doesn’t mean the rest of us feel the same way with people or even statements we agree with…

It’s ok for HRC to be awful but to agree with something she said.

It’s ok to support someone but push back on ideas or actions they have.

It isn’t as black and white as this… and think that point is often missed here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If your standard is “I don’t like that person so everything they or did is false/bad … then you’re part of the problem

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.