Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-cb-verner-eager-to-create-turnovers-in-tampa-2-20140620/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fbucs+%28TBO+%3E+Bucs%29

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-cb-verner-eager-to-create-turnovers-in-tampa-2-20140620/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fbucs+%28TBO+%3E+Bucs%29

I'm telling you, his game is so similar to Barber's, I can't wait to see his ball hawking in Tampa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeez, i cannot wait for preseason football to start!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love that this team is back to basics with the Tampa 2.  McCoy and David are the anchors.  Solid safetys.  Johnson and Clayborn need to be our Rice and Spires.  Verner and Banks need to be Barber and Kelly.Back to basics, Tampa.  Jesus.... is it August yet?  June BLOWS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, it’s hard not to see a couple of parallels to the Bucs defense of the glory days. We have younger versions of Sapp and Brooks (granted those guys have a ways to go to earn those comparisons) and I was just thinking the other day that Verner could be our new barber. If only we could get a Spires/Rice combo back at DE and we’d be in great shape!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Put the June crown on our heads.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If only we could get a Spires/Rice combo back at DE and we'd be in great shape!

Is Johnson closer to Rice or is Clayborn closer to Spires?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If only we could get a Spires/Rice combo back at DE and we'd be in great shape!

Is Johnson closer to Rice or is Clayborn closer to Spires?

Clayborn is closer to Spires than Johnson is to Rice. Rice was elite, Spires was good, Clayborn and Johnson have the potential to be solid. Neither of them is in the same stratosphere as Rice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love this guy’s attitude and he seems like a very smart dude. From everything I’ve heard and read on this guy, he’s one of the best young CB’s in the game and fits Lovie’s D perfectly. Very happy he’s a Buc.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.