Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

I was a little nervous, but you only live once. Amiright?

• seekpar

Participant

Some filthy rich dude just wants to make the game more exciting to watch for himself. That’s more money than most people make during their entire working lives.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

@seekpar wrote:

Some filthy rich dude just wants to make the game more exciting to watch for himself. That’s more money than most people make during their entire working lives.

Exactly. The bettor who dropped $2.3 mil is probably like us dropping $100 on a bet. It’s all relative. That guy is beyond filthy rich if he’s dropping $2.3 mil.

Being a hockey fan, the owners of the Ducks have always run in the negative. Disney owned the Ducks at first and was supposed to make a hub in Anaheim between Disneyland, the Anaheim Ducks, the Anaheim Angels, and a proposed ESPN studio. It just wasn’t working out, even when the Angels won the World Series. The new owners are philanthropic billionaires, but the Ducks have always run in double digit debt. The owners have a bigger picture for the Ducks as he’s created a 4-ice rink area for midget league hockey. He’s creating a hockey culture. He also brought the AHL (minor league hockey) out west, which was a feat that one didn’t think would happen so soon. A total of 7 teams created the AHL West conference. Surprisingly, moving out west helps teams out on the west during the pandemic to limit travel.

If the bettor is barely a billionaire, then a $2.3 really is a drop in the bucket. It’s truly sad to realize there are people that make that much money and we’re nowhere near making that in a lifetime. LoL

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Keep in mind the Bucs don’t necessarily have to win this game for this guy to win. They just have to keep it close.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

I’m putting a stack on us next week…I’m confident about the SB

• Greattimes

Participant

A true pessimist who is also a Bucs fan would put his money on KC thinking that he would win money if KC wins the SB, but also win if the Bucs win the SB. Sadly KC would win by 1 point making the pessimist lose on both accounts.

• JC5100

Participant

Point spreads are how the house wins, just bet money lines. I’m 23-1 betting college basketball money lines this week. In NFL playoffs I had Bills over Colts money line and Chiefs over Browns money line. Both those games would have been loses if I laid the points.

• m_j

Participant

mayweather is going to bet millions for sure, as he always does. in the past I always hoped he loses, this year it depends who he‘s betting on :-)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.