Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• SunnyD

Participant

His behavior and body language on the field yesterday. After he ran his touchdown in he thanked his teammates, patted them on the head and went to the sideline. He wasn't running around like an idiot. Not to say he can't have fun, but it was like he knew he laid a big stinker last week and he knew he had to prove it. After the game he seemed relatively stoic. Shook hands with Brees and some other Saints players and staff and headed for the locker room. He acted like he had been there before. He looked like a completely different player yesterday. I was impressed. He truly learned from his mistakes and he seems to have a very bright future in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree, hoping for a steady improvement over the course of the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meanwhile, Ryan Mallett did Cam’s Superman down 7 pts in the 4th Q.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meanwhile, Ryan Mallett did Cam's Superman down 7 pts in the 4th Q.

He was late for practice the week before the game. But O'brien gave him the start anyway. He claimed he overslept.  I mentioned in another thread I wont be surprised if we see Hoyer at some point Sunday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I noticed him walking the sidelines encouraging his oline a few times iirc. His sideline demeanor is outstanding for the rookie in his second week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was late for practice the week before the game. But O'brien gave him the start anyway. He claimed he overslept.  I mentioned in another thread I wont be surprised if we see Hoyer at some point Sunday.

is this the same time they showed on HardKnocks?  im surprised obrien let it happen again

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I noticed him walking the sidelines encouraging his oline a few times iirc. His sideline demeanor is outstanding for the rookie in his second week.

Winston has always been that way the whole time he was with FSU.  Just a part of his personality. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston has always been that way the whole time he was with FSU.  Just a part of his personality.

Yes. Leader for certain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. This should come as no surprise. It's who he's always been.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I admire players that act like they have been there before. I despise the all about me mentality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think you are confusing things. That was in preseason. I agree with you on possibly seeing Hoyer though. I think the Bucs should be licking their chops at a chance to face Mallett.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I admire players that act like they have been there before. I despise the all about me mentality.

Cough, cough, Cam Newton.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.