Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Without either of these 2 brady would have never signed here.

BB more or less forced brady out the door. Gave him little to no coaching or personel decisions. Did brady want to leave NE? Nah. But he’s sure glad he did!

& also lac. That was known to be his first choice (SF as well) but neither wanted him.

Lac doesn’t regret it as they now have herbert, but BB sure does. Lmao.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

The evil emperor would rather get rid of a player one-year earlier before his talent drop off than one-year later after his talent drop off.

It’s up to Brady to win another Super Bowl to really show BB’s miscalculation. LAC, Indy, and SF were other teams that might have had Brady’s interests.

BTW, I’m glad our coaches caved to Brady on amending our offense to maximize Brady’s efficiency. We really do need to give far more credit to Brady as he did attract Fournette, AB, and Gronk here. Those three accounted for all four TD’s in the Super Bowl.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Very good observations

• TBChucky

Participant

I’m hoping for another ring before it’s all said and done. But just winning this year with the GOAT at the helm makes it all worth it! If Brady wins another one next season Belichick will look very silly for letting him walk..

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Maybe San Francisco, but I never heard anything about LAC being his number one choice. Where is the citation for that?

• TBChucky

Participant

I heard LAC wanted Brady bad.. I honestly think we actually were his first choice. Could be wrong..

• Donkey

Participant

I heard San Francisco was. He grew up in the Bay Area and the 49ers were his boyhood team. Montana his idol. Plus he could stick it to Jimmy G. Anyone else find it interesting that he targeted Gronk twice and AB once for TDS in the SB, both former Pats that Belichick decided to get rid of.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Donkey.

• Donkey

Participant

Gronk’s gf (who is hot af) predicted he would catch two TDS. It’s at about the one minute mark of this video: https://youtu.be/gN-aCun2PIQ

It’s almost as if Brady had it planned out beforehand.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Brady wanted to play on the east coast. His oldest son with his previous wife lives in NY.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.