Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

48 turnovers seems insane for this team.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has definitely been one of the youngest football teams since 2009.  It will become younger next year as I do not see Jennings, Jackson, Cherilus or Mankins around.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great read! I’m getting more and more excited to see the kids (Smith and Marpet) on the OLine grow as players. I believe they will both be well on their way by weeks 4-6. The first few weeks will have some wth moments. But, overall I like what they are doing if we can secure a couple more young guys through waivers and the draft next year we should be well on our way to having the OLine we will need to protect Winston.GO BUCS!~

• Anonymous

Inactive

The article brings up a great point regarding turnovers. But let’s put the emphasis where it belongs for this category. Most teams that produce a lot of turnovers on defense do so because the front four is getting after the QB. We don’t have a pass rush that anyone fears, which is concerning.To that same point, we have an offensive line that can't block the wind, so our rookie QB is going to be under heavy duress, which will cause him to throw a lot of INTs (he was already INT prone coming out of college).

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sooooooo…40 times > production?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great goal, but I would count a punt as a turnover too. Now the numbers regarding turnover ratio translate to Wins more consistantly…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.