Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

didnt they show the jersey on the initial color rush promo?  its red with a pewter line?  rams are yellow with blue numbers.  im surprised more hasnt leaked.

• Anonymous

Inactive

didnt they show the jersey on the initial color rush promo?  its red with a pewter line?  rams are yellow with blue numbers.  im surprised more hasnt leaked.

In today's era of cell phones and instant everything, i'm shocked anything is kept under wraps. They did show a red Buccaneers jersey.....it would be awesome if that was just to throw us off.

• Anonymous

Inactive

In today's era of cell phones and instant everything, i'm shocked anything is kept under wraps. They did show a red Buccaneers jersey.....it would be awesome if that was just to throw us off.

...or a trial balloon...

• billym

Participant

I hope they dont get crazy with his running the ball. I dont want to see him on the sideline with crutches watching glennon slinging it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.