Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Could Jeff Demps play a huge role on offense this year in Tampa Bay? What does Doug Martin need to do to hold off the charge from Bobby Rainey at RB? Do the Bucs have some undiscovered talent at WR this year? Who could be a sleeper at the WR spot in camp? Which players may be surprise picks by the Bucs at No. 7? Get the answers and more in this edition of SR’s Fab 5.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9765:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice job guys – very good read

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice Fab Scott, as always. I appreciate the WO report and agree that just because these young players have not yet become starters or stars it does NOT mean they can’t. Tedford loves speed, we know that, and the Buccaneers definitely have some speed guys.I have asked in the past if Demps had receiving skills, good hands. It seems to me if he did it woould be a huge advantage to him if he is indeed serious about playing for the Buccaneers.I'd still like to know if Adrian Clayborn's Erb's Palsy puts him at more of a disadvantage playing the left side as opposed to the right. It seems to me it would.The draft? No WAY it should have been moved back into May. NOW is the time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m with Garv on the question about Clayborn.  He has a great motor and is a team player, but is it enough to beat out Goldston?  L & L may be leaning to trade him for that same question because I don’t see him as good as Bennett was at that position.  Now the question is what would we get for him as we did reach for him where we drafted him.  I am thinking a 3rd rounder this year and a 5th rounder next year if he makes the team roster.  Hey all of this is just guessing on my part and it’s fun with 12 days to go tossing things out there.  The same for Martin, I like the guy, have we seen consistency with him?  Not sure we have yet because of the injury issues.  Last year I thought he came out slow and not ready to go full throttle; I believe that is unusual because most star RB’s don’t play much in pre season, but are full throttle from the get go. I believe we have players that can play his role adequately or just as good that are already on this team.  If someone would offer us a 2nrd this year or a 1st round next year, I would go for it.  Bowers is just a big disappointment and I am ready to trade him for anything before we are forced to release him during preseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t be looking to trade Clayborn.  He’s at least proven he wants to be here.  I’d take a second for Martin but I seriously doubt anyone would give us that.  I like him fine but I think the era of using high picks on RBs is just about over.  They just don’t have the longevity.  Bowers?  I’d take whatever I could get.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why not trade Martin?  There are 2 other better than average backs and a healthy Demps and we need picks.Why not?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why not trade Martin?  There are 2 other better than average backs and a healthy Demps and we need picks.Why not?

We have a good young stable of backs...why tamper with that? Especially when history tells us that all 4 of them will see the field at some point during the year?

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.