Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think I would want Oakman until the fourth round. Also, while I like Treadwell I do worry about his speed. I do like Coleman if he is there in the second though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

FAB 2. BUCS MAY DRAFT OFFENSE IN FIRST ROUNDNot far fetched at all since Jason L., Dirk K.,'s employment status are directly tied to Jameis' on-field success.  Eventually, the defense will have to meet expectations, but not this year certainly.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fab 1: I like Oakman alot…  Him and Gholston would be monsters on the edge combined (in a year or two).  These two guys have attitude and are nasty.I am of the opinion that DE's just don't mature production wise on the NFL stage until year 2 or 3.  Patience would be needed by our defensive minded fanbase.Similarly - I wouldn't mind Buckner at 9 either.I'd be ok with either being the pick at nine.  (they know better than I...)Fab 2: I'd groan with picking offense here.  Although getting a premiere wide out has a lot of pluses.Trading back to middle of the round 1 makes this much more palatable to me.Fab 3:  I want the Dline to be huge.  Fab 4:  All about Pamphile, but would want a Guard in this draft in the middle rounds (too good a group NOT to pick one.)

• tlclay74

I like Oakman purely off the potential upside. I said in a previous post a few days ago he definitely impressed me in the Senior Bowl. 5 Tackles 2 Sacks and a Forced Fumble all in pretty much the first half was a nice impression. His combine measurable are going to over-inflate his stock in my opinion. In my best case scenario we would be able to use a 4th or 5th on him... but I'm starting to see his hype return and it hasn't even hit the combine. 3rd round or higher is pushing reach territory mainly because he is still a project. But if we do take him in the 3rd and he does turn out to develop into a Stud.... Then we will be set up pretty nicely upfront for years. I think if we could trade back from #9... possibly to around #20-#23 based off of pick value. We would be able to pick up an extra 3rd and 4th round pick this year... That way it wouldn't be much of a reach if you spend a 3rd on Oakman. You could still get a really talented 1st day player on the DL or OL, and really grab some talent in the mid rounds.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is hard to imagine drafting offense in this draft at No.9. IMO the talent is weak in round 1 at No.9 if you are looking at the offense.Too many good defensive players in this draft to pass on one at No.9.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smokescreen

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this early stage I’m  intrigued by two MSU guys on the Ends. Gholston and Calhoun might make a nice complimentary duo.

• rmslpn

Participant

this fab5 stuff is awesome, keep up the good work

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Spence2. Boyd3. OakmanGet it done.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.