Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• bill_kir

Participant

Don’t know if this is the right place to ask, if not I apologize in advance.

In town for the Falcons game this weekend. I have read that parking is handled “cashless/credit onky/digital/etc” now, does anyone know how it works? Can I still pay when I pull up with a credit card or do I need to buy parking in advance?

Also, I’m a little disappointed in the lack of local buccaneers merch. Was hoping to get something that can only be bought in the Tampa area, not something that can be ordered online from multiple sites. Even the team store just has things that can be ordered online.

• Greattimes

Participant

I don’t have an answer about the parking since I live too far away from Tampa to go to the games. I would like to address your comments about Bucs merchandise.

The NFL strictly controls all team merchandise. All merchandise has to be approved by the league, thus all merchandise outlets can only sell approved items. The NFL has copyrights to all merchandise, thus if anyone tried to market unapproved items, that would be a copyright infringement. The NFL has in the past come down real hard on anybody selling counterfeit items.

• Roy

Participant

There might be a few of these still floating around, since we love Falcons fans so much around here.

Choke

• bill_kir

Participant

I like that shirt, they should sell them.

Up in Pennsylvania you can’t turn around without running into something Eagles or Steelers. They slap the logos on everything up there. You name it and you can buy it with an eagle or steeler logo on it. it’s disgusting. I actually found a shirt from Publix at a goodwill store. has the Buc flag and tailgate time on it. Publix on the back.

Thanks for the help guys.

And for parking, you can pay before hand or pay when you pull up with a card. I called the stadium yesterday and someone actually picked up, wasn’t expecting that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.