Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Mic

Participant

Give me the guy with playoff experience who’s been to the afc champions ship game and better pass catching ability. Let rojo spell for this game, pass catching is very important for us early into the game and those dropped passes are gonna be drive killing when we could get those short gainers that keep the down and distance manageable.

Pass catching is vital to this game, saints have difficult covering the flats from rbs and their lbs have difficulty getting to those sidelines(see eaglesgame). And Brady needs someone he trusts to makes the open catch.

The worse thing that could happen for rojo is he’s just not ready for the big lights and to make those crucial catches where every inch counts or puts the ball on the ground. This game is gonna be a dogfight.

If you think this is an indictment on Jones it is, I really don’t know if he can handle the pressure given his past confidence issues. Its best to get his feet wet 5-10 carries unless he really gets hot, and let him start the week after.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Give me the guy with playoff experience who’s been to the afc champions ship game and better pass catching ability. Let rojo spell for this game, pass catching is very important for us early into the game and those dropped passes are gonna be drive killing when we could get those short gainers that keep the down and distance manageable.

Pass catching is vital to this game, saints have difficult covering the flats from rbs and their lbs have difficulty getting to those sidelines(see eaglesgame). And Brady needs someone he trusts to makes the open catch.

The worse thing that could happen for rojo is he’s just not ready for the big lights and to make those crucial catches where every inch counts or puts the ball on the ground. This game is gonna be a dogfight.

If you think this is an indictment on Jones it is, I really don’t know if he can handle the pressure given his past confidence issues. Its best to get his feet wet 5-10 carries unless he really gets hot, and let him start the week after.

If RoJo is healthy then he plays. You don’t sit your best option based on no experience. Ninety-five percent of the team has no experience.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

You wanna start LeSean mccoy?

The guy that had negative rushing yards on the season thru week 11?

Or do you mean fournette? Can’t be as Jacksonville hasnt made an AFC championship game that im aware of lol.

Not a chance. Rojo if hes healthy. Fournette bellcow if Rojo can’t go.

Dude just ran for 130 in a WC game and you wanna bench him. I want some of what you’re smoking my friend.

• buccnation

Participant

ROJo should be the starter and get the majority of touches if healthy.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

The OP must of been high on grass when he wrote this lol… 4nette has 1 good game and all of the sudden RoJo should get benched the same RoJo who’s carried us all year… stay with what got you here don’t change a fucking thing

• Mic

Participant

Fournette started in afc championship, jags pats. No not high on grass lol but rojo pass catching ability is something Brady doesn’t trust and he noticeably takes mustard off his throws to float it to him in passes.

In a tight game mistakes are what loses you games. 10-15 touches for fournette 5-10 for rojo it’s disappointing rojo isn’t surehanded yet.

• TBChucky

Participant

Leonard did look good catching passes the last game.. I really wish Rojo would develop in that area.. Rojo definitely has more juice, and is the better runner. I say give them a heavy dose of both. Use Fournette to pound them late in the 4th quarter when we’re winning!

• TURBO

Participant

Fournette looked like he had some “juice” of his own Saturday.

I have a hard time benching him just in case he found something… I don’t know what the correct answer is, maybe start Fournette to see if he is still the guy we saw vs the Skins.

I don’t think RoJo should be delegated to the bench though, there are enough carries to go around if things are going well…

Do we even know if RoJo is a go yet?

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

We don’t even know if RoJo is gonna play yet. So it might be Fournette by default.

• Mic

Participant

They decided to start fournette even with rojo being game time decision. You bet ya rb to the flats and attacking the edges of the defense will be in the game plan 😎

• TBChucky

Participant

Get Fournette catching screens and running behind Gronk, Evans, and Godwin. Seemed like we picked up yards in chunks against WFT when we executed this effectively.

• theknees

Participant

Either back is going to do well behind this OL. Who really cares how we succeed on the ground, but we fucking need to succeed. If we get taken out of our gameplan early, I am going to be pissed.

• TBChucky

Participant

Agreed. They need to impose their will on the Saints for a change. Don’t let up, even if they’re up by 20. Stay aggressive throughout the whole game!

• Boid Fink

Participant

If RoJo is 100, you let him play. He has been running like a freight train lately. I would risk throwing the ball to him on screen and safety valves, because he most likely will catch it. It’s the playoffs.

If anything the team is hitting stride offensively. They don’t need to get cute tomorrow. They need to play smart and take what they get.

RoJo is getting better. Fournette isn’t explosive at all.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Just as long as that rookie gets no touches, he’s like a turnover waiting to happen. Can’t have it, again.

• Mic

Participant

I’m sure rojo is gonna play but he’s gonna get his touches in the run or when the flow of the game allows it.

I see him getting 5-10 touches unless he gets hot

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.