Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Miami, USF, and uf. GO NOLES!

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Miami, USF, and uf. GO NOLES!

UF is a dumpster fire. Funny to note, Mac the Wain’s teams have not scored an offensive TD vs. FSU in 8 quarters. Some say this is cyclical, but man, UF despite their SECe dominance, is a shell of the program they have been. I see them falling back to the middle of the pack in the East if they don’t make a change. Their new AD is a Miss St guy, maybe they bring in Mullen soon. They are 21.5 point underdogs to Bama and I think Bama is going to cover easy…….maybe by halftime.

Now more than ever, it’s Nick Saban and the Dick Riders. Really bad conference.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Runole

Participant

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

UF is a dumpster fire. Funny to note, Mac the Wain’s teams have not scored an offensive TD vs. FSU in 8 quarters. Some say this is cyclical, but man, UF despite their SECe dominance, is a shell of the program they have been. I see them falling back to the middle of the pack in the East if they don’t make a change. Their new AD is a Miss St guy, maybe they bring in Mullen soon. They are 21.5 point underdogs to Bama and I think Bama is going to cover easy…….maybe by halftime. Now more than ever, it’s Nick Saban and the Dick Riders. Really bad conference.

With all due respect, Bama would dog walk every single program in the state of Florida. Not a single school in the state could hang with that team, and it’s not even close.

I was excited about Mac, simply because I thought he’d bring an identity to this offense. But, it’s the same old shit. Honestly, we have had the worst QB play in the conference for years now. It’s not even close. Guys like Calloway are wasted talent considering how atrocious we are at QB.

Hate to say it, but I’d almost welcome Mullen with open arms at this point.

• Runole

Participant

UF is a dumpster fire. Funny to note, Mac the Wain’s teams have not scored an offensive TD vs. FSU in 8 quarters. Some say this is cyclical, but man, UF despite their SECe dominance, is a shell of the program they have been. I see them falling back to the middle of the pack in the East if they don’t make a change. Their new AD is a Miss St guy, maybe they bring in Mullen soon. They are 21.5 point underdogs to Bama and I think Bama is going to cover easy…….maybe by halftime. Now more than ever, it’s Nick Saban and the Dick Riders. Really bad conference.

With all due respect, Bama would dog walk every single program in the state of Florida. Not a single school in the state could hang with that team, and it’s not even close. I was excited about Mac, simply because I thought he’d bring an identity to this offense. But, it’s the same old shit. Honestly, we have had the worst QB play in the conference for years now. It’s not even close. Guys like Calloway are wasted talent considering how atrocious we are at QB. Hate to say it, but I’d almost welcome Mullen with open arms at this point.

Can’t disagree but FSU would certainly give Bama more of a game than UF will.

As you have said Mac is not the answer.  Hope he stays with the gators a long time! lol

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Can’t disagree but FSU would certainly give Bama more of a game than UF will. As you have said Mac is not the answer. Hope he stays with the gators a long time! lol

Debatable. Your defense is mediocre at best. Bama would beat FSU by at least 17+

Yeah. As a ‘Noles fan, I’d agree with you desire for Mac to stay with UF. It’s a guaranteed win for you. :(

• Runole

Participant

Can’t disagree but FSU would certainly give Bama more of a game than UF will. As you have said Mac is not the answer. Hope he stays with the gators a long time! lol

Debatable. Your defense is mediocre at best. Bama would beat FSU by at least 17+ Yeah. As a ‘Noles fan, I’d agree with you desire for Mac to stay with UF. It’s a guaranteed win for you.

Did any other defense UF played held them to lower totals?

58 yards rushing and 149 passing looks pretty darn good from my view.

Take off the very last drive and I guess all defenses UF faced were worse than mediocre?

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Recently, UF seems to always find their way vs. the SEC, then, they get stymied by FSU to end the regular season.

Weird time for the SEC. They bow to a King they secretly hate, and do nothing to improve their plight to try to topple him. It starts with QB play (see D.Watson).

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘State Champions again with Victories over’ is closed to new replies.