Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Naismith

Participant

https://storify.com/sgw94/bucs-vs-texans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for posting the link.  How do you know when these are out on storify?  Does Steve have a website or is it just by following him on Twitter?

Please wait…

• vbucobruce

Thanks for posting the link.  How do you know when these are out on storify?  Does Steve have a website or is it just by following him on Twitter?

I know by following him on Twitter

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just follow him on twitter as well and post it here when he storifies it or whatever. I’m not sure if there’s a follow feature on storify.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting comments about Gholston. Sounds like he should be starting at DE instead of George.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

George has been a ghost this season. You have to absolutely think next year they’re targeting a pass-rusher in the 1st round. But I will agree with White. It does seem like everyone is taking their turns messing up. David is missing tackles. Conte is either making a game winning play or costing one. And I don't see Verner playing worse than Jennings to legitimize a benching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gholston has been noticeably playing his ass off…  I was guessing in the off season the opposite from some of the sound bites and reporting.  Hope it continues and he gets more playing time.As always a good analysis from Steve.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just follow him on twitter as well and post it here when he storifies it or whatever. I'm not sure if there's a follow feature on storify.

thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“We just have to execute better.”Hmmmm...maybe Tony was on to something.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.