Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Fuck that guy. Don’t give him the attention he craves.

He’s creating so many pointless threads with no substance… let those threads die.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s creating so many pointless threads with no substance… let those threads die.

Maybe @JBear could get him to put them all in a single thread?

LMAO

• Roy

Participant

Yeah hard to believe he could get worse, but he has. He’s just a steaming pile of anger.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s just a steaming pile

full stop

:-)

• DCGoth

Participant

I think, to some degree, it’s an act. I’ve seen a few times where he’s let the curtain stop and we see the person behind the Grand Wizard of Oz. 😃

OT is the one I’m most concerned about. He seriously reminds me of peeps I encountered in the 70s, when every cult in the planet was always on The Mall trolling for recruits.

(One of the funniest replies I ever heard to the Krishna I can’t take credit for, as my brother said it.

Krishna approaches, and gives us peace buttons or something to that effect. He then takes us that their group is recruiting to get people off of drugs and into meditation.

Krishna then asks: Do you all meditate?

My brother’s response: No, we’re into drugs.

Krishna asked if he could have his buttons back.

I laughed my ass off for the next few minutes. They kinda eased themselves away from us. 😃

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• jbear

Participant

I got as close to God as I ever did … whatever that actually means, while meditating. Yet I know Christians who think meditating is some sort of evil sin. One of those Christians also thinks fireworks should be banned because their dog goes bananas every time he hears them. To which I once pointed out that some people would like for all the dogs to be rounded up and incinerated because dogs are annoying as funk to anyone who doesn’t have one…… haven’t seen that person in a while. And I don’t think I convinced them to be more open minded either.
        And I still support their right to have their dumb views and think whatever they want to think so long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else. And I’m still for their right to believe whatever they want to believe even to the point of thinking homosexuality is a “sin” or other stuff the left would like to stomp out of every undesirable with any means necessary.
        My point….. this is why government control is so awful. It’s why every Power grab, every expansion makes us less safe. It’s why I can’t understand how anyone could be a progressive.
        It’s all about one side thinking they have the answer to everything and then forcing everyone to get in line or get crushed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

My point….. this is why government control is so awful. It’s why every Power grab, every expansion makes us less safe. It

Except when the federal government is used as secret police to keep those black protestors in line

Respectfully, this issue is applied so unevenly by those who profess to be it’s adherents

• jbear

Participant

You are one thousand times the liar that Trump is. What you are trying to say here, you’ve already said dozens of times and it’s an outright, bold faced lie and I’m 100 percent sure that you know this.

And now you’re trying to say that BLM and antifa thugs are “black” protesters…. lol you wish. Black people are too smart to hang with that crowd of lowlife NYU dropout, trust fund kids.

It’s hilarious that an airforce veteran was shot dead by police in the capital during the protests/insurrection/coup attempt and you couldn’t care less but some molotov cocktail throwing antifa thug got illegally arrested for a few hours to which my response was “the courts will handle it ” and that I choose my battles and I’m the hypocrite?

I’m never for government overreach but if you think that means I’m going to let you manipulate me into being on your side of any argument so that you can spend the next four years trolling me with it then you mistake me for Fire.

So what did ever happen to those poor kids in Portland? Did they sue the government. I have a hard time believing the left would just let Trump off the hook. Where is the smoking gun? Uncle Joe is in charge now. Surely a miscarriage of justice like this will be brought to light since it can easily be laid at the feet of the orange man…right?

So one last time.

What

The

F%&k

Are

You

Talking

About

Alice?

• Anonymous

Inactive

#JavaMeltdown

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.