IMO, we will use our front 7 to stop the run AND apply constant pressure on mahomes thanks in large part to the recent comeback of 1 vita vea. Keep 1 safety over cheetah and the other robbing kelce/others and sometimes bring 5 using the 2nd safety. Can’t leave anyone solo on tyreek or it’s 88 and out the gate. Same with kelce he’ll knife you to death.
Just hope we can rattle Mahomes. We have been able to do that to Brees and Rodgers, they should be able to win some plays but how many is key. If we can hold their offense to 3 on occasion we have a good chance. Just don’t let them into the end zone and we will win. Our offense will win plays over them and will score some tds.
Honestly, you have to simply know that the Chiefs are going to get their points. However, we need to shorten the game in order to win this thing. For me, the keys are the following:
1. Make them earn their scores on long drives, no explosives.
2. We need to run the ball effectively and keep #15 on the sideline.
3. Get pressure with our base. Obviously we will blitz on occasion, but we need to have as many in coverage as possible,.
4. Make Mahomes roll left. When he rolls to his right, he is deadly. He also finds Kelce back in the middle so many times when he rolls to his right.
5. Play with swagger. We cannot treat them like they are the champs. Punch them in their mouth just like LV did in their win over KC.
Must get pressure with only a 4-Man rush – sometimes a 5-Man Rush but I would avoid Cover 1/Man Free at all costs.Find a way to chip/bump Tyreek Hill before he gets into his route stem 5-7 yards depth)
Rely on these two guys to get an outside rush – and get pressure, not necessarily sacks.
Viewing 5 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
PewterReport.com prides itself on being the most complete, comprehensive news source covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and delivering inside scoop on the team found nowhere else.