Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 49 reply threads

• Author

• jpsmiley

Participant

3 year deal.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

3 years 12 mil

Awesome!

Suh next hopefully.

• Barnz1

Participant

We had to use a couple void years to get his cap hit this season down to 2.4mil.

Not sure I agree with it. It is an overpay and using cap tricks on a kicker is not great. Suh should’ve also been proritized first before a kicker but we we will see what happens.

This team literally has no depth on the front 7 at all. That is more important than Succop.

• JC5100

Participant

Succop was more valuable than Suh last year. You guys are really over-rating Suh because of his draft status and name. He’s really just a guy at this point. You’ll try to say the #1 run is because of Suh but it’s really Bowles scheme.

• theknees

Participant

I wish him well with life after football. Weird for him to step away. I felt like he still had some left in the tank…

• jpsmiley

Participant

Re-signed, not resigned. My bad.

• Pennywise

Participant

There are no voidable years

Greg Auman

@gregauman

·
      1m
      (I got bad info here. There are no voidable years on this contract as it stands. Apologies.)

• buc-in-out

Participant

We’ve been looking for a kicker for years. If that’s the price we gotta pay so that Licht stops drafting them, then so be it. Happy he’s back.

• Darktanian

Participant

We’ve been looking for a kicker for years. If that’s the price we gotta pay so that Licht stops drafting them, then so be it. Happy he’s back.

I like the logic.

• Bucko40

Participant

The Bucs finally found a reliable kicker. Glad they secured him for a couple more years. First ever Mr. Irrelevant to win a Super Bowl. Good News

• cb

Participant

3 years 12 mil

Awesome!

Suh next hopefully.

ab and suh next!

• Roy

Participant

This is the going rate for kickers. The top kicker gets $5 mil. Succop has a very important item on his resume which elevates him into the upper echelon of kickers: He makes kicks in the playoffs. No “double doink” or “wide right”. He doesn’t seem to let pressure get to him, and that makes him worth the money.

Although the double doink was tipped.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Great value.

Like contract length and dollar amount per year.

Build the trenches!

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Thank you Jon Robinson

• mjs020294

Participant

Fair contract for the player and the Bucs. There are a dozen kickers in the NFL with better deals in terms of 2021 salary or contract term.

• Swash

Participant

Excellent signing.

• kenntak

Participant

Excellent, it’s nice not having to worry about the kicker every season!

• seekpar

Participant

Was $$$ in the playoffs. The peace of mind when the Bucs’ field goal team comes onto the field is worth every single penny of this contract.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Good kicker but old and weak legged. Might fall apart now that the Bucs have committed to him, that’s how it goes.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

“Good kicker but old and weak legged. Might fall apart now that the Bucs have committed to him, that’s how it goes.”

He made a 52 yarder in the Super Bowl. Yeah it didn’t get there by much but with our high powered offense he’s clearly here to make sure we convert PAT’s & the 45 yard & under attempts. Not sexy or flashy but critical nonetheless. Most of his kicks are down the middle. I’ll take that “weak” and accurate leg if it means completely stabilizing the position. And 35 years old for a kicker is not a big deal… on his new contract we’re really only committed for 2 years.

• BucsSavant

Participant

^ hey Ryan, great job this year! Sorry I called you old.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Typical response when you have no counter.

• BucsSavant

Participant

I don’t know what counter you were expecting bud. I said he’s a good kicker. He is just old, and weak legged. Dependable for next year but we’ll see in 3 Ryan. Congratulations on your contract

PS pinion is getting cut

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

“He is just old, and weak legged.”

Lol, so you want us to take another swing at another young and powerful legged kicker again? How did that work out with Kyle Brindza, Catanzaro, Matt Gay? Yeah let’s risk fixing what isn’t broken during our window for 2 more Super Bowls. The best kickers in franchise history specialized in accuracy over kicking distance. That’s exactly what we need the way this team is built.

“Dependable for next year but we’ll see in 3 Ryan.”

Again, the guarantees are in the first 2 years. If he falls off a cliff in year 2 he won’t even see that 3rd year.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Why so argumentative little guy? Never said I wanted a different kicker. Just the 3 years. Go debate someone else

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Why so argumentative little guy? Never said I wanted a different kicker. Just the 3 years. Go debate someone else

Ah the victim card. Nice try but that reverse psychology don’t work on me. You have “savant” in your name but couldn’t counter a thing I said on your weak “wahhh he’s old wahhh he can’t kick da ball like Brindza” and how does a savant not understand that the deal is only guaranteed for 2 years. Newsflash, where the guaranteed $ is placed is what matters most, the years and “total” amount of contract is for an uber casual such as yourself.

• Biggs3535

Participant

lol, I thought your reply was funny.

Nevermind the blowhard. He wanted to give Todd Bowles a pink slip after allowing 20 points to the Bears and the team was 5-2.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Ah biggs dong-riding the newbie. That’s nice of you biggs

• BucsSavant

Participant

Ah the victim card. Nice try but that reverse psychology don’t work on me. You have “savant” in your name but couldn’t counter a thing I said on your weak “wahhh he’s old wahhh he can’t kick da ball like Brindza” and how does a savant not understand that the deal is only guaranteed for 2 years. Newsflash, where the guaranteed $ is placed is what matters most, the years and “total” amount of contract is for an uber casual such as yourself.

Clearly you have issues guy. Not sure why you are so eager to have an argument, and put words in my mouth, but I’m simply not interested in engaging with you. I hope you can find more fulfillment in life so you don’t take casual comments about the strength of succops leg as a personal affront.

PS succops leg is weaker than average, just like your erection strength

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

This is you newbie: “Wahhhhhhh I’m the victim and I’m going to reach and say you have issues because you exposed my take and all I can do is cry wahhhhhhh”

• Biggs3535

Participant

This is you newbie: “Wahhhhhhh I’m the victim and I’m going to reach and say you have issues because you exposed my take and all I can do is cry wahhhhhhh”

This is lame, blowhard.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

This is lame, blowhard.

Biggs still bitter at me after all these months, you a clown for letting me get to you that much lol

• BucsSavant

Participant

There you go again, crafting a narrative. Not playing victim, because you could never make me a victim, boy. Never had a take to expose, only comments that you took umbrage with for some reason. I’m also not new, been here for years and understand the game at a level a sad little man like you never could. You’re getting all worked up about this, while no one else cares. Pathetic.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

What a sorry reach trying to paint the narrative that I’m actually worked up about this lol

All that’s going on is you crying because I disagreed with your take, you tried to diss and I gave it right back. You just folded and back peddled when it came back your way, but I’m the one with issues huh

And quite the “savant” when you don’t know the basics of player contracts. And quite the “Bucs savant” that didn’t figure that Succop is of the same mold of the best kickers in franchise history.

You’re soft, and a fraud. Cry more wimp, Biggs is here lurking and will give you his shoulder to cry on. Let him gas you up cuz you need it LOL

• BucsSavant

Participant

Lol at this nerd getting emotional, didn’t even read that ^ 😂😂

• BucsSavant

Participant

All I said was he was going to fall apart, because that’s what happens to Bucs kickers when they commit to them. It was a joke(like your life), not a take. You got emotional, started fake quoting me, and otherwise displayed mental instability and low IQ. Why are you so in your feelings?

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Still reaching and crying because you got shit on… who you think you foolin lol. This whole thread is you whining, speculating, and not understanding that its only a 2 year deal. Not a good start for you but thats what you get for being a fraud bandwagon fan. I exposed you as a casual in 1 thread, too easy. Thats gonna stick, might as well sign up again under a different name chief.

• BucsSavant

Participant

You can say that as many times as you want, it doesn’t make you correct. At first this was reported as another deal with voidable years. That has been amended. I believe I signed up for this board 8 years ago or so, don’t post much because it tends to devolve into this. Simply put, I don’t know you but clearly you’re upset with yourself, and the “man” you are. You haven’t shit on anything. You ooze femininity. You can rant on this board, but in real life I would force you to function as a woman, against your will, and you would be powerless to stop it. Get outside, work out, produce endorphins so you don’t continue this wretched cycle you’ve gotten yourself into of being a whiny little piss ant on a message board.

PS succops leg below average, cry

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

The voidable years report being amended is irrelevant, nice try. Because I told you it was 2 years yet you were STILL parroting 3 years. You got exposed for being dumb and wrong. You’re just desperately trying to mystify the narrative because you look like a dumbass.

And oh no, not the “I have a life I’d beat you up” schtick. Lol you’re triggered and soft, you wouldn’t hit water if you fell out of a boat. You’re too scared to cut your own birthday cake LOL

And Succop’s leg below average? Well apparently its good enough for a 52 yarder in a SB and good enough for the best kicking season in franchise history. Ouch. Any more L’s you wanna take today?

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

“don’t post much because it tends to devolve into this.”

So you run & hide for years because you can’t handle when someone disagrees with you on a MB? LOL SOFT! You got pissy first and when I clapped back you immediately got triggered. So you can say shit to me but I can’t give it back? You’re truly a dipshit for all to see. Nice.

• BucsSavant

Participant

“don’t post much because it tends to devolve into this.”

So you run & hide for years because you can’t handle when someone disagrees with you on a MB? LOL SOFT! You got pissy first and when I clapped back you immediately got triggered. So you can say shit to me but I can’t give it back? You’re truly a dipshit for all to see. Nice.

No, merely not interested in arguing with beta males on the internet. Again, my offer has been made puss boi

• BucsSavant

Participant

Low IQ

• BucsSavant

Participant

It’s not irrelevant, nice try, because that’s what my original comment was going off of, not your replies to me which hadn’t been made yet. Idiot. In any regard, I never advocated against succop so all your unhinged posts are irrelevant. No one looks like an idiot but you, because you have created a straw man in your own head which you now vehemently argue with, while others just troll you.
      Clearly what I say strikes a nerve or you wouldn’t be so frantic and eager to insult and “win” or “prove something”, while I have remained calm. If you really wish to prove something, we could meet up in real life at a boxing or MMA gym of your choice, we can sign a waiver and see who’s cake gets cut. Obviously you won’t, and what I say about you is true, because otherwise you wouldn’t have become so triggered by a strangers comments about your ineptitude as a man.

That being said, examine yourself. Why did you lash out like this? What causes you to be such a bizarre little man, and lash out with raging impotence on a message board to strangers? This is all internal bud. Deep down you know you’re weak, and as such you used my passing comment about succops leg not being strong, as a vehicle to express your own angst about not being the strong man you wish you were. Your psychology is obvious, and pathetic. Let me know if you wanna meet up !

Ps 60yrds is the new 50

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Again you were still saying 3 years after I said the guaranteed $ really made it a 2 year deal. You can’t tap dance your way out of that one either. You really have a single digit IQ out here, congrats on being the dumbest active user on this MB.

And you haven’t been “calm”, you’re the definition of triggered, you went from playing victim to now wanting to meet up with me lol. To get to that level is clear that I took a giant shit on your mental state. I did the same thing to Biggs. But this takes the cake, your vag started bleeding profusely right away, at least with biggs he’s bleeding out slowly lol. And I see right through you, you’re projecting all your symptoms of bitch made on me, you were definitely bullied heavy. Being shoved into lockers really gave you the introspection of what it means to be a social reject, ouch. Your mental illness is in full effect.

• BucsSavant

Participant

So declined then? Thought so

What you say is irrelevant to my original post. I haven’t paid kind to anything past your initial reply when you revealed your mental weakness and the insufficiency you feel as a man(covered in my last post)

Projection. All I see is projection and you regurgitating the same falsehoods over and over, trying to project your mental illness onto me. You call people weak, soft, say what they will and won’t do, but when given the opportunity to prove yourself different, you curr up. Coward.

You say “take to that level”, but To me it’s not a big deal, as I train regularly. It would just be a light day in the gym. Don’t assume things about other people if you aren’t willing to back them up.

All in all, I’m glad I had time for this today. Provided me entertainment in my downtime, and shattered the false reality you’ve created for yourself on this board. Everyone knows what you are now, a weak, whiny, unoriginal beta male. You have no honor or respect in the only reality that matters to you. A prisoner in your own little insignificant mind.

Ps
        There are lockers at my gym ;)

• cb

Participant

Was $$$ in the playoffs. The peace of mind when the Bucs’ field goal team comes onto the field is worth every single penny of this contract.

exactly!!

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

@BucsSavant aka mentalmidget

What happened to saying I’m the one who got worked up and that no one cares?

Contradicting yourself heavy. You want to meet up because I exposed how dumb you are lol, its all here, post after post of you crying because you dug yourself in a deeper and deeper hole, sound logic always defeats moron’s like you. Instead of properly countering you just went full retard, so hold that L clown.

You said it yourself, you run and hide from this very MB because you repeatedly get shit on and just come back under another name. I wonder how many times you got mocked out of here and had to come back under a diff handle. You remind me a lot of that seminole dipshit that would change names because he also got stomped into the finest wine on here in similar fashion. Hmmm

• FsstNfurios

Participant

Clearly you have issues guy. Not sure why you are so eager to have an argument, and put words in my mouth, but I’m simply not interested in engaging with you. I hope you can find more fulfillment in life so you don’t take casual comments about the strength of succops leg as a personal affront.

Succop proved to be an extremely clutch and accurate kicker. I don’t know what your hate boner is about. This is literally the weirdest thing to rag on, we finally found a kicker who wasn’t just good but borderline spectacular.

• BucsSavant

Participant

That’s still what’s happening, you’re getting worked up and no one cares. I’ve had the same name on here since the Glennon days. I leave because it gets boring. Lost interest in discussing the team during the Jameis days, since winning wasn’t possible.

Never have I contradicted myself, because you are arguing against a straw man. Never advocated against succop. At this point, you are being repetitive, and boring. I know it must be tough to lose all respect on this board, at over 3000 posts I’m sure it’s a very integral part of your little life. You can try to save face all you want, but at the end of the day you’re scared of my offer. You deflected from the start. You lost all respect on this board, and now must find a new safe space. You can’t fool anyone anymore

• BucsSavant

Participant

Succop proved to be an extremely clutch and accurate kicker. I don’t know what your hate boner is about. This is literally the weirdest thing to rag on, we finally found a kicker who wasn’t just good but borderline spectacular.

I like succop. Statistically most accurate season in team history. Not sure why you feel the need to chime in, when reading comprehension clearly isn’t your strong suite.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

You lost all credibility the moment you didn’t know the elementary basics of player contracts. And not knowing that our best kickers have been in the same mold as Succop. But you’re the “BucsSavant” lol ouuuuch. You’re the one who thinks 35 for a kicker is too old to give a whopping 2 year contract to lol. You’re the guy who thinks a kicker who made a 52 yarder in the SB has a “weak leg”, when the position is about efficiency first and foremost. I could go on and on with how dumb you are when it comes to football. Stick to the NBA where all you need to know is the players have to put the ball through the hoop. Don’t forget your ball crybaby,

• BucsSavant

Participant

Pathetic at this point. There was initial confusion about the length/structure of the contract. LOL @ you acting like supreme capologist, your IQ is too low to form coherent thoughts, much less understand the complexities and loopholes of nfl contracts and cap hits.

As for “in the mold of all our best kickers”….. a half brained thought which doesn’t make sense. All players are judged different so it doesn’t matter about molds, pseudo-intellectual fail on your part. But even if I was to play your game, you are inherently wrong. Matt Bryant is the best kicker in team history and his kicking style is diametrically opposed to succops. You are wrong on all accounts. Succop does have a weaker than average leg, sorry. Check any scouting report. He makes up for it by being accurate. You have no argument against me at this point, you just have your panties in a bunch and want to “win”

Ps don’t watch basketball, more a fan of combat sports ;)

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I clearly only spoke on basic understanding of contracts nothing more. That makes me a wannabe capologist? LOL another pathetic reach. This is a football MB and contracts are discussed in such manner by practically everyone dipshit. Complexities and loopholes hahahah, not applicable in this scenario. His guarantees are in the first 2 years that’s it, so 2 year deal with a 3rd year that is optional for the team, plain and simple. “Loopholes and complexities” looooooool what a moron

• BucsSavant

Participant

Individual contracts are different. There was documented confusion on the reporting of this one. Your point is irrelevant, just as you now are on this message board 😂😂😂

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Individual contracts are different. There was documented confusion on the reporting of this one. Your point is irrelevant, just as you now are on this message board 😂😂😂

That report by Auman was quickly corrected yesterday. Today you still looked at it as “omg 3 years he’s old tho”, then after I corrected you multiple times you were still saying it was 3 years to support your notion that we invested too many years in an old player.

“individual contracts are different der der”

The details of the contract are not hard to find and it’s easy to see its only 2 years guaranteed… easy for everyone except you apparently.

• BucsSavant

Participant

You are really slow, Jesus let’s try this again

I left my reply on this thread after reading the first few posts, before I saw the amendment. I didn’t pay attention to your responses after, because from your first snarky reply it was obvious you were in your feelings. Clearly you just saw something regarding a lack of strength, which threw you into a dyslexic Freudian tirade, given your own short comings. You keep harping on that, because you have nothing else. You’ve been otherwise exposed as the unintelligent, emotionally weak irritant that you are. Keep on grasping any straw you can, contract, weak leg….youre arguing against straw men, trying to save face. Bottom line, you’ve been exposed on the one avenue you feel good about yourself in. You tried to lash out at someone on a message board and they called you on your shit. Your facade is shattered, You realize you’re out of your depth, and try any insult you can in desperation just because you’re Butt hurt that I pulled your card. I can see how pathetic you are little boy, and now everyone else on your precious little message board can too

• FsstNfurios

Participant

I like succop. Statistically most accurate season in team history. Not sure why you feel the need to chime in, when reading comprehension clearly isn’t your strong suite.

You’ve admitted that you take hiatus from this board because words get you bent much like your wife got bent by Succop. That explains the hate boner. It’ll be okay friend, he’s not all bad, he did help us win a Super Bowl!

• BucsSavant

Participant

You’ve admitted that you take hiatus from this board because words get you bent much like your wife got bent by Succop. That explains the hate boner. It’ll be okay friend, he’s not all bad, he did help us win a Super Bowl!

Yeah, extremely lame response. Never claimed hate for succop, much less a hate “boner”. Interesting that you’ve used that term twice, and only commented on the post with “erection” in it. It’s clear what catches your eye, sweetie. Now it’s 2021, and that’s fine, but it’s not for me. If that’s what your looking for, I’m sure there’s plenty of other message boards better suited to it.

Ps Succop is a staunch Christian, doubt he’s “bending” anyone’s wife but his own

• seekpar

Participant

Back on topic…

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.