Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Buccaholic

Participant

@nfltrade_rumors: Report: Lions Have Discussed Trading Ndamukong Suh To Move Up In Round One http://t.co/1fIEHgvJJ7

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs Get:Suh & #10 OverallLions Get:#7 OverallDoubt we are in play. And Suh for #7 straight up... Lol...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

they want Texans or Rams pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who could they want to trade up for?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

clown or watkins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly a 2 gap NT like Suh is not worth that much. He is a good NT but not a valuable enough position to use an early draft pick AND a boatload of cash on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly a 2 gap NT like Suh is not worth that much. He is a good NT but not a valuable enough position to use an early draft pick AND a boatload of cash on.

Thanks for the humor, Goldson fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm dead serious. No way in the world we can afford an elite UT and an elite NT on the same team. That would be massively retarded.Just drafting a NT at no.7 would be stupid ... giving up no.7 AND having to pay him a boatload of money is beyond retarded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But suh n McCoy together would give us a top 5 defense almost immediately

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm dead serious. No way in the world we can afford an elite UT and an elite NT on the same team. That would be massively retarded.Just drafting a NT at no.7 would be stupid ... giving up no.7 AND having to pay him a boatload of money is beyond retarded.

have to say that I agree. The thought of Suh and GMac next to each other sounds sick, but it's not realistic. He'd make a great raider though.. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cost would be too high.Fiscally irresponsible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For a year....then we'd have to "Pay Da Men." Plus we lose that top draft pick...no, I'm not on board with that.Now if the price comes down to say a 2nd round pick? Shivver me timbers, mateys. That's worth it for a year loan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

GoldsonAges...only you could be so right and so wrong in the same post.  We could not afford him, but Suh is not a NT...never lines up there, never plays there.  In fact, Detroit doesn't really utilize a NT at all, but the closest thing they have to one is where Fairley plays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's BS  because NT's have very little impact. Look at what the Fairley/Suh combo did for the Lions defense.23rd in pass defense last season.You want sick pass rush find another stud DE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nick Fairley is rumored to be trade bait as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it hard to believe they trade Suh, the Lions fanbase would riot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree.

The refs are all over that guy. We already have a player like that, so maybe we can confuse the refs??suh is a problem child I don't think this team could handle.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.