Sunday Prayer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    TampaBayBucs55
    Participant

Can you guys pray that the Bucs’ curse/misfortunes end starting this Sunday? Just a little prayer before the game to whoever you worship (I don’t really care who you pray to, pray to yourself for all I care) will do. Sounds dumb, but I’m all out of any other kind of hope at this point…

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

X
    Participant

Divine intervention is about the only chance the Bucs have.

Deities have better, or worse, things to worry about.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Blood bath at the Coliseum. Kind of like the gladiator days – this isn’t gonna be pretty, fellas.  Get yourselves tanked up early.  It’ll be easier to tolerate the slaughter.

Fortunately the game isn’t on national TV….just several million from CALI and a few other states will be witness…..and of course the TB area along w/ practically the entire 19 million in FL….I’m just wondering what the poor people in Maine, Tennessee and Indiana did to deserve this on the TVs.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

lol.

Can’t help but laugh because this team was butchered by Jason Licht, is run by a committee of a million coaches (that’s a lot of chirping going on, I wonder how often they are getting tuned out) who cannot figure out a two-minute still, or how to use timeouts with better affect, and a secondary loaded with premium draft picks and ain’t one of them worth a shit.

This game would be great for a drinking game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucFanFromATL
    Participant

We sold our collective Buccaneer souls to the devil for that Lombardi Trophy lol haven’t won a playoff game since.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

Worth it. Ask the Bills, Vikings, Bengals, etc, and they would have gladly have sold their souls as well.

We sold our collective Buccaneer souls to the devil for that Lombardi Trophy lol haven’t won a playoff game since.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

Maybe we should all start giving off negative vibes. Start talking about how they are going to get killed on Sunday. This will confuse “The Curse”. It might instead shit all over the Rams. 😉

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buc_boi
    Participant

I dunno, I can see this being a bounce back week for Bruce.

with all the hopelessness  this week I think we pull this one out, last second field goal for the win…. why not

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

I dunno, I can see this being a bounce back week for Bruce.

with all the hopelessness this week I think we pull this one out, last second field goal for the win…. why not

I’ll take. Good vibes.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

YES!!!!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BP1
    Participant

I don’t know what to think anymore with this team. I can’t see myself praying for a win. I save my prayers for serious matters in life. I will pray for the safety of all the players. Now their contribution in exchange is to win to make the fans happy who are praying for their well-being. How’s that? 🙂

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you guys pray that the Bucs’ curse/misfortunes end starting this Sunday? Just a little prayer before the game to whoever you worship (I don’t really care who you pray to, pray to yourself for all I care) will do. Sounds dumb, but I’m all out of any other kind of hope at this point…

Praying for them not to get hurt -decent thing to do. Praying for wins, nope.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, like a snowball’s chance in hell

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Crazyhorse54
    Participant

The Bucs have proven they are who we thought they were.  This will be a calamity of epic proportions today.  The injury list going into next week’s game will be a long one.  The comment regarding multiple coaches who can’t get the simplest things right was spot on. With all that brainpower …

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.