Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• RogerGoodellSucks

Participant

Gonna be on the road this weekend and won’t be at a place that has Sunday Ticket like I do at home. Anyone know of a way where I can watch the game online? I’d love to do a week trial or something if possible. Really don’t want to miss the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don’t have a smart phone? If so download the app and watch it that way

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you search firstrow in google you can find streams. The quality is marginal but it is much better than missing the game or listening on the radio.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't have a smart phone? If so download the app and watch it that way

Didn't realize Sunday Ticket had an app, awesome. Thank you sir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sure you already know this, but be prepared to plug your phone in to charge. (unless the app changed this year and phones don't drain as quick with this app) the app seems to drain batteries pretty quick.The first couple times i used it, i wasn't in a place where I could plug in a charger, the other times, luckily i was at family houses, so i just brough my wall charger

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sure you already know this, but be prepared to plug your phone in to charge. (unless the app changed this year and phones don't drain as quick with this app) the app seems to drain batteries pretty quick.The first couple times i used it, i wasn't in a place where I could plug in a charger, the other times, luckily i was at family houses, so i just brough my wall charger

Just downloaded it and they mentioned this as a warning when it first opened haha. Thanks for the heads up, luckily I'll be by an outlet and can charge it.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.