Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• inspecto

Participant

How many will they let in to watch the game? What a crazy year!

• Bucman

Participant

Thought I heard 30k

• mgchat76

Participant

Are they still planning on inviting vaccinated healthcare workers or was that just a PR statement?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I thought I read somewhere 25% capacity.

Tickets are hard enough to get in a normal season.

I can only imagine prices now.

• m_j

Participant

big games are zero fun if stadium is not full

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

It would be nice if real fans got to see the game instead of all the advertisers and corporate executives, plus the celebrities.

• seekpar

Participant

It was 25% for the home games this year, will likely be the same for the Super Bowl. We went to the Chiefs game. Once people got up into the stands, about 1/2 the people lowered their face coverings. We texted the Bucs and a guy came up in Q2 asking people to put their face coverings on. No other enforcement. I’m 65, wife is 61 with auto-immune disease. We left during Q3, didn’t feel safe. Sold our tickets to the Vikings game.

Looking forward to being at the stadium next year after vaccinations and death to Covid.

• Daba

Participant

It was 25% for the home games this year, will likely be the same for the Super Bowl. We went to the Chiefs game. Once people got up into the stands, about 1/2 the people lowered their face coverings. We texted the Bucs and a guy came up in Q2 asking people to put their face coverings on. No other enforcement. I’m 65, wife is 61 with auto-immune disease. We left during Q3, didn’t feel safe. Sold our tickets to the Vikings game.

Looking forward to being at the stadium next year after vaccinations and death to Covid.

You’re a tool

• seekpar

Participant

Thanks Dickwad.

• inspecto

Participant

The name calling on this site is getting really BAD .

• Lawdy

Participant

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.