Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Eric Horchy

Keymaster

Not even Cameron Brate thought Cameron Brate would here today.“Professional tight end” didn’t top the list of likely career choices when he opted for the Ivy League and Harvard University. The academic prestige is great and all, but it’s not exactly a factory for NFL football talent.https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/surreal-no-more-as-brate-finds-role-on-bucs-roster/

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL; “dynamic”, “ceramic”, “shnynamic”, it’s all about PRODUCTION and “what have you done for me LATELY?”. Harvard is DA MAN! 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good article. 9 of 11 targets is an incrideble catch rate, especially given the number that were contested.  That will earn a player more targets from his quarterback. Interesting that we’re now questioning ASJ returning at all this season in print. Also, this:“That’s huge,” Brate said of Winston’s willingness to look his way. “Last year – I don’t want to talk about last year too much – but tight ends were definitely the forgotten guys on the team. This year you know you’re live whenever Jameis drops back to pass, so it’s definitely exciting for our group.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good article. 9 of 11 targets is an incrideble catch rate, especially given the number that were contested.  That will earn a player more targets from his quarterback. Interesting that we're now questioning ASJ returning at all this season in print. Also, this:“That’s huge,” Brate said of Winston’s willingness to look his way. “Last year – I don’t want to talk about last year too much – but tight ends were definitely the forgotten guys on the team. This year you know you’re live whenever Jameis drops back to pass, so it’s definitely exciting for our group.”

Love this quote at the endAnd like you said, NDY, it's all about production and you can't argue with 9 of 11 targets, I don't care how it looks!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brate looks like the real deal to me man, guy has great hands and moves well.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brate looks like the real deal to me man, guy has great hands and moves well.

He is a pretty good blocker too. I like him better than our other TE's.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.