Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Swearinger looked like our starter this preseason– what was ConteWeakSauce doing in there??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Swearinger looked like our starter this preseason-- what was ConteWeakSauce doing in there??

Lovie in his clueless weak azz voice: well we think Chris has got the experience to play this defense. We like him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conti did lead the team in tackles. My question is where was Lavonte the whole game?…Busy counting his new money?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was having terrifying flashbacks of Sabby Piscitelli

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This ^^^^And if your safety leads the team in tackles, you are a very bad football team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this! It was was the first thing that popped in my head on that first td by Tennessee. Did swearinger even play? ANOTHER example of a guy starting all preseason and then hitting the bench all the sudden and disappearing. In favor of Conte no less... Add it to the long list of dumb by Lovie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought too that it was Piscatelli out there with the bad angles, biting on the fakes, and the image of him chasing the receiver into the end zone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conti did lead the team in tackles. My question is where was Lavonte the whole game?...Busy counting his new money?

He looked lost in coverage.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.