Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• bucball1

Participant

I know l don’t expect these guys to set the world on fire but we could being them to camp a let it play out.1st jocoby Ford we need a returner an a third receiver he has speed to burn 2nd Antonio Cason our new Gm knows him first hand from Arizona he only played one year there but in San Diego he was fairly productive an he also was the Jim T.award winner in college an still pretty young 3rd nate Allen people in Florida know him first hand being that he went to south Florida l know he has been pretty bad in Philadelphia but he may need a change what the bucs need is depth over the whole team these players will come fairly cheap it’s time to dumpster dive let’s dig in

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Cason, physical player when I watched him in college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Cason, physical player when I watched him in college.

would like

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They will all come fairly cheap all three can be signed for small 2 year deals could bring some special team value to the team

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

relatively new poster here have had an account for a while but took a break thru the Dom/schiano regime- thrilled about the new staff and players and im no expert on what we will do but it seems if we havent gone after a WR in free agency to me it would seem all signs points to us taking a WR in the draft. the draft is rich and deep with WR talent and im sure the contracts are much cheaper then signing a vet FA this is at least what i would probably do if i was a GM

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point the picture has gotten a tad bit clearer – The team stills needs depth at WR, LB, CB, OT and depending on how the news staff views Clayborn, Bowers, Gholston and Means could take a flyer on a DE – the other position that needs depth with potential is DT as it stands the team has McCoy, McDonald and Spence – with both Landri and Gibson gone there is no one else with any experience or upside.So for me in order of importance...OTDTWRCBLBDEAnd, of course with a stop gap player in McCown and a player in Glennon manning the QB position the team could stick true to their pre-draft smoke screens and select a QB in the first....Ultimately they have really set themselves up[ to take best player on their board through the draft which gives them options in every round.  

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the idea of Cason and Ford. Cheap fliers that would potentially address needs. Not so sure theres a need for Allen but maybe

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the way Goldston plays you can always add depth to his position corner is a very position in the NFC south banks verran more depth is needed there as well because Johnson is not the answer at nickel or special teams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the way Goldston plays you can always add depth to his position corner is a very position in the NFC south banks verran more depth is needed there as well because Johnson is not the answer at nickel or special teams

???????You lost me...

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Cason would be a quality signing and I’m sure we could get him pretty cheap

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao Super Selmon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cason would make 2 Thorpe award winners in the secondary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tumblr_l9jbjjrezW1qardf2.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I mentioned Jacoby Ford in a earlier post and I think it would be a great pick up.  If we bring him in at vet minimum to see what he has I would be pumped….definitely fits Tedfords speed in space.  My understanding is the bottom 3rd of our team doesn’t even count towards the cap, that being said if this guy could have half the production he had as a rookie it would be a steal.  I remember Ford’s rookie year at a friends house who is an avid Chiefs fan watching Jacoby completely destroy the Chiefs.  I am a Clemson fan and have watched this kid from college on he is electric in a bottle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

would be pretty happy with all 3 of those, especially cason and ford

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we should also take a flyer on tim tebow.  convert that guy to LS.  no matter what anyone says about his arm, hes got great short yard accuracy.  hed be a beast chasing down punt returns with a free release.  hes got the Christian thing that PR is writing about.  he would fill the stands and get us on sportscenter.  and he would be like a free roster spot for the emergency 3rd QB.  win win for sure.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.