Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• wreck ship

Participant

Let’s get right to itRound 1: OT Greg Robinson - Robinson's still in the board after the 6th pick and Lovie waste no time selecting a franchise tackle. If you can't get Clowney or Mack, the next best thing is getting a tackle with an attitude and confidence to match his quick feet and hands.Round 2: OLB Ryan Shazier - another surprise that falls into the Bucs lap who Lovie doesn't hesitate to pick. Shazier strength is quickness and football smarts who draws comparison to Lavonte David and IMO, faced tougher comp coming out of the big ten. Having this guy and David blitzing on either side of McCoy is just too much for any interior online and more than makes up for not getting a shot at Mack in rnd 1. Did I mention he's just as quick and cerebral in pass D as David?Round 3: WR Jordan Matthews - In any other draft Jordan Mathews wouldn't make it out of the 2nd but this draft is deep in good wideouts and Matthews is no exception. At 6'3 he has good size and good hands to match as he can adjust well to any pass, but it's his feet that stand out. Quick in space, quick in and out of breaks, and just plain quick, Maththews, like most receivers in this draft, is NFL ready. You can line up most any wr from this draft opposite Vincent Jackson and he will get his looks Matthews would definitely make those count. He gets a few pts subtracted for getting jammed up at the los but he can learn a lot from Jackson.Round 5: CB Ricardo Allen - If your looking for a CB in the 5th and Allen is on the board, you don't pass him up. He's a ball hawk by nature with the attitude and confidence to match. He's best at jamming wr and playing the short to intermediate routes which makes him ideal in a cover 2 defense. As great as his confidence is, it's also his weakness. He gets more penalties than you'd want from your cb and some of them are the boneheaded trash talking unsportsmanlike penalties that drive a coach insane. He talks all game but on more occasions he backs it up. Small frame with little to no room to add on but again, he makes up for whatever he lacks in confidence and aggressive play.Round 6: OG John Urschel - torn between Urshel and Charles Leno out of Boise but frankly I don't see Leno making it this far. All good though cause Urschel is just as good and can develop into an all pro. The kid is like really smart and I can see him learning quickly enough to start sooner than later. Doesn't possess the best natural athleticsm you'd want in your guard but he's smart and can develop the right technique in the right environment. Round 7: OG Kadeem Edwards - and the award for the longest arms at the combine goes to Tennesse States Kadeem Edwards. He has all the tools to develop into an all pro Gaurd but needs the right environment. He will struggle if isolated in space with against most NFL tackles but given time he will grow in experience and confidence and will earn an extended contract at OG. Good weight distribution and at 6'3/310 he has the build to add on weight if necessary. Footwork is suspect but that's why he's a guard and not a tackle and he's better pushing ppl forward in the run than he is adjusting to change of direction against the pass rush. All this can be fixed with more experience and this kid has the right attitude to learn and get better. Great value for any team in the 7th as he's more developmental than starter material.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ve got a 6th rounder now as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well fuck me and call me wrecked. I’ll add another olinemen in minute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Safe draft.  Can’t argue against that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jordan Matthews wont last till round 3 , IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buy a Tesla? Will do if I ever have the desire for a vehicle that will burst into flames while going 80 down Interstate Highway __.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buy a Tesla? Will do if I ever have the desire for a vehicle that will burst into flames while going 80 down Interstate Highway __.

For that excitement would you rather have 1 Tesla or 50 Ford Pintos that could do the same?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jordan Matthews wont last till round 3 , IMO.

And rightfully so. I know there will be a run on wideouts in the 2nd if not first round but it’s a deep enough position that I wouldn’t be surprised one way or another. I got us picking him cause we will draft a wr in the 3rd if the first two go as predicted and if hes still on the board in the 3rd he won’t make it past us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For that excitement would you rather have 1 Tesla or 50 Ford Pintos that could do the same?

Option C. I wont be taking this mock to Vegas. Won't be drafting Robinson. Shazier will be gone by #38. Matthews will be a mid-late 2nd rounder...etc...etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yea cause Telsa makes cars that are designed to burst into flames while going 80. ???I test drove one in Marietta Ga and decided that's my next big purchase. Maybe in a few yrs but I'm def sold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Option C. I wont be taking this mock to Vegas. Won't be drafting Robinson. Shazier will be gone by #38. Matthews will be a mid-late 2nd rounder...etc...etc.

there us no option c smartass and I’m sorry I don’t have us trading our first three picks for a qb but we got bigger holes to fill

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yea cause Telsa makes cars that are designed to burst into flames while going 80. ???I test drove one in Marietta Ga and decided that's my next big purchase. Maybe in a few yrs but I'm def sold.

Rarely do auto manufacturers design cars to spontaneously combust. tesla-model-s-fire-625x625.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there us no option c smartass and I'm sorry I don't have us trading our first three picks for a qb but we got bigger holes to fill

If given the choice between your unrealistic mock and trading our first three picks for a QB....I'll take option C.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there us no option c smartass and I'm sorry I don't have us trading our first three picks for a qb but we got bigger holes to fill

If given the choice between your unrealistic mock and trading our first three picks for a QB....I'll take option C.

lol I bet you would. Btw who pissed in your cereal this morning?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think most everyone would love a robinson, shazier, matthews combo. But most would also agree none of those guys will be available to us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I would…Not a breakfast person.....and the original "option c" was a response to Cyber when he asked me if would I rather have 1 Tesla or 50 pintos.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rarely do auto manufacturers design cars to spontaneously combust. tesla-model-s-fire-625x625.jpg

sooo your saying that was an isolated incident? Cause from my research it was an isolated incident and considering Telsa is a young company with the balls to reinvent the wheel, they are worthy of my money but if you”re that concerned about me and my families safety(flattered) you’re more than welcome to purchase me a vehicle of your choosing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a breakfast person...

and the pieces begin to fall in place…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think most everyone would love a robinson, shazier, matthews combo. But most would also agree none of those guys will be available to us.

that’s been my thinking up till now but I have a feeling there will be a run on qb’s in the first which gives us a lot of options in the early 2nd round

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sooo your saying that was an isolated incident? Cause from my research it was an isolated incident and considering Telsa is a young company with the balls to reinvent the wheel, they are worthy of my money but if you''re that concerned about me and my families safety(flattered) you're more than welcome to purchase me a vehicle of your choosing

Well, apparently it happened more than once...reportedly three incidents...which sparked them to implement a recall and sparked an investigation in which they were recently cleared. In essence my original comment about it bursting into flames was purely hyperbole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

it's not a TELSA!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tesla-stock-is-tanking-after-a-third-model-s-in-two-months-catches-fire.jpgIt's not a TESLA!!!! It's a HOLOGRAM OF A TESLA!!

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.