Taking a flyer on Joe Mixon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Easythe great
    Participant

If he’s available in the 6th or 7th round do you think the Bucs should draft him?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

Live4BUCS
    Participant

Unlike La’el Collins last year(who we should have drafted in the 6th or 7th).  I think we should stay away from “drafting” Mixon. Whoever drafts him is going to be under major scrutiny. If anything, we try to snag him after the draft, but i’m not really excited about that either.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

No thanks I don’t want to touch him at all. People that did what he did should not be aloud in this league. Playing in the NFL is a privilege.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Easythe great
    Participant

His situation is no different than Tyreke Hills and he was drafted in the 5th round. If hes available I think we have the right enviroment here that he could be a model citizen.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

smokedacane
    Participant

His situation is no different than Tyreke Hills and he was drafted in the 5th round. If hes available I think we have the right enviroment here that he could be a model citizen.

His situation is different because the incident was caught on film.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

Yeah and I wouldn’t have drafted Hill. Just my opinion on those situations. Hitting a woman or child means I don’t want you on my team.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Defense5599
    Blocked

I wouldn’t mind bringing him in, but on a short leash.  He so much as spits on the sidewalk and he’s gone.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Easythe great
    Participant

Everyone deserves a second chance no matter what. Hes an all around run and catch running back this team needs.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

El Diablo
    Participant

Everyone deserves a second chance no matter what. Hes an all around run and catch running back this team needs.

I completely agree. What he did was horrible. Should NEVER lay hands on a woman but she wasn’t innocent herself. Women shouldn’t be hitting men either. I would be ok giving him a shot. I said it before I still believe ray lewis killed someone and he turned out ok.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

He is already given a second chance. He has the chance to graduate college and get a great job. Like I said, playing in the NFL is a privilege not a right.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Jutt
    Participant

He punched a chick back that punched him first(which is wrong on both parts)

Tyreek choked his pregnant girlfriend. You mean to tell me just because one of them is on film its worse? Foh

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    El Diablo
    Participant

He is already given a second chance. He has the chance to graduate college and get a great job. Like I said, playing in the NFL is a privilege not a right.

So is driving a car but you can get a dui with bodily harm and get your license back in 6 months.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

I completely agree. What he did was horrible. Should NEVER lay hands on a woman but she wasn’t innocent herself. Women shouldn’t be hitting men either. I would be ok giving him a shot. I said it before I still believe ray lewis killed someone and he turned out ok.

Hmm. I just wonder if you can “turn out ok” if you’re already a murderer. I don’t know if Ray is or not but you typed it yourself. LOL

As for Mixon? No. Absolutely not. There are many better options with players with better character.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"We're all here because we're not all there."
    as always, GO BUCS!!!

smokedacane
    Participant

He punched a chick back that punched him first(which is wrong on both parts) Tyreek choked his pregnant girlfriend. You mean to tell me just because one of them is on film its worse? Foh

I’m not going to measure out which vile incident was worse than the other. It’s one thing to hear about it and quite another to see it. If a video of Tyreek choking out his pregnant girlfriend existed he would NEVER have gotten a shot in the NFL imo. He can sit in a room and frame his side of the story to a teams FO’s but there is not much he can frame when a video capturing the moment tells a lot more.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    MUSCLE_HAMSTER
    Participant

His situation is also different because he didn’t strangle the pregnant mother of his child.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.