Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

TRUMP

Trump infamously held a (white grievance) rally in Tulsa, near the site of the massacre and, most notably on Juneteenth, the celebration of freedom fir western state slaves

In typical Trump fashion, he was caught in a lie as he tried to deal with the “white supremacy” optics. He claimed he made “Juneteenth famous” because no one had heard about it before him. His own White House had commemorated Juneteenth the year prior lol.

No mention of the massacre, that I am aware of?

BIDEN

Biden travels to Oklahoma today to be the first President to recognize the massacre. He will a move two economic initiatives

Two Americas, two Tulsas. BY DESIGN, Trump has turned the GOP into the white grievance party. It may work in the short term, will fail miserably long term (see Biden’s economic plans announced today).

The irony, lost on many of Trump’s mostly white supporters, is that their white grievance policies today condemn their children and grandchildren to a very different tomorrow. Historically, this has always been the case.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

The irony, lost on many of Trump’s mostly white supporters, is that their white grievance policies today condemn their children and grandchildren to a very different tomorrow. Historically, this has always been the case.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Email from a reader:

I taught U.S. History and APUSH for 40 years. I never used a textbook that even mentioned the Tulsa Massacre. There was no reference in the AV material ancillary text. The College Board which governs the APUSH curriculum (which is very comprehensive) never included it in their outline.

It was never included in any post graduate course I took or in service program. This was only 100 years ago!

Christine

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/what-is-history-for?r=2k4r8&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=twitter

What Is History For?

• Biggs3535

Participant

https://www.dailywire.com/news/civil-rights-activist-on-bidens-race-remarks-one-of-the-worst-race-hoaxes-since-jussie-smollett

Luckily, there are more and more in the black community that are seeing through the left’s virtue signaling bullshit. The D’s lost more percentage of the black vote in the last election, and the race-baiters and Dem activists like the OP don’t like that.

HORACE COOPER, CO-FOUNDER PROJECT 21: You know, this is really, really sad what the President is doing. This is perhaps one of the worst race hoaxes since the Jussie Smollett charge. When the President of the United States stands up and lies to the American people about the American people. He says that we are so racist, and that in particular, if you look around in your community, you need to keep your eye out for one particular type of individual, white men, white nationalist, white racists. There is no evidence of any of this. There is no evidence that this problem exists in the workplace. There’s no evidence that this problem is happening at our jails. There’s no evidence in any place. And in fact, I ask right now for the president United States to declassify whatever intelligence that he is purporting to rely upon in making this claim. It is a flat falsehood.

We’re having a circumstance where we’re told that what we see, we must deny, and then only listen to the lie. Record numbers of black Americans participated in the elections in 2020, also, in 2018. Record numbers of black Americans gained job opportunities, record lows in terms of the number of people complaining about hate crime, or actually filing charges. You know, what the spike in hate crimes are? Anti-Semitism, and now, anti-Asian, and disproportionately the 6% of the population is identified as the blame: black men. Where is the white male, white nationalist, white racist threat?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

No way! Large Marge parroting a “meet my black friend” article from the Daily Wire?

Must be a Thursday ….

• jbear

Participant

Just another Uncle Tom who doesn’t know what’s good for em.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critical-race-theory-kory-yeshua-father-daughter-viral

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Just another Uncle Tom who doesn’t know what’s good for em.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critical-race-theory-kory-yeshua-father-daughter-viral

At least you didn’t say it was a hoax

• KarmaPolice

Participant

So, both Trumper responses

“Meet my black friend”

One from FauxNews (off topic)

One from Daily Wire

A d some wonder why we have two America

None wonder though if Karma is a modern day Nostradamus (predicted the responses and the use of the Cocoon)

• Biggs3535

Participant

I don’t. There’s one with useful idiots/race-baiters and one with those who like reality.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I don’t. There’s one with useful idiots/race-baiters and one with those who like reality.

“Your” entitled

• KarmaPolice

Participant

who like reality

Is that “Team Trump” reality or Voting rights Act reality?

The same “reality” where there is no such thing as gop voter suppression?

That kind of reality?

Is that your opinion or are you reporting fact … from a source?

Lmao

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.