Bummer!

Please wait…

• bucboi813

Participant

But we resigned fitz crown us

Please wait…

• BucsWin31

Participant

For a 5th round pick. They basically gave him away….good lord. We’re doomed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rams also signed Sam Shields, Rams GM dead set on improving his already impressive roster.

Please wait…

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

But Licht wants to hold onto his 4th and 5th round picks so he can move up in the 2nd round and draft kickers lol!

Please wait…

• BucD

Participant

Lmao

I feel like any move from here on out will be futile. Good lord the Rams and the Eagles are insanely talented across the board.

SMH

Please wait…

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

You would think Licht would re-sign Grimes ASAP because right now it isn’t looking good for the Bucs defense in general.

Please wait…

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

im glad we didnt get him..dude is not a cancer in the lockerroom but close to it..

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

pretty sure Talib played for Phillips when he was in Denver so im sure that had something to do with it. plus the Rams have an overall better roster than us and a ,uch better defensive scheme and personel.

i mean, would you rather play for Wade Phillips or Mike Smith? not even close

im glad we didnt get Talib. he was a dipshit here and im not confident he wouldnt be a dipshit again if he came back

Please wait…

• Vance

Participant

In 2016 the Rams were worse than us and we were still getting our butts kicked by them. I still remember Gurley running like a wild man on our defense. That game kept us out of the playoffs . Just two years later the Rams are light years ahead of our team . So sad.

Please wait…

• blackat1515

Participant

He didn’t want to come here anyway, why would we want someone who doesn’t want to come be a Buc. What needs to happen is the players need to take this personally and play extra hard to make all these people that don’t want to be here sorry, he was looking for a championship team and only wanted to be with the Rams or Patriots

Please wait…

• jpsmiley

Participant

So after getting rid of that piece of garbage Baker, everyone is in a huff because we didn’t get three other trouble makers! I don’t get it!!!

Please wait…

• BucD

Participant

According to Schefter, Talib wanted to go to the Patriots or the Rams under Wade.

Please wait…

• BucsBay

Participant

There is still an opportunity to improve a lot with free agents and the draft if we can finally not completely screw one or the other up (who are Licht’s good FA signings again?)

Please wait…

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

Rams defense looking tough. Two big aggressive corners.

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Peters and Talib? I like it, sick combo.

Please wait…

• ghost

Participant

Rams are no joke, should be entertaining to watch McVay keep him and peters focused.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Les Snead does a nice job, knows his stuff.

Please wait…

• RudeGuy

Participant

Like I said on the other thread, the new policy at OBP is no old dudes. They are building through the draft.

Please wait…

• Buccaneerblood1

Participant

gosh for a 5th round???

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

They did not have to offer more, him and Todd France narrowed the market to the Rams and Patriots. No other bidders welcome. Talib and Wade are tight.

On a related note, a year or two ago, Talib and Harry Douglas got into it. Talib told him, If I ever see your sorry ass at Todd’s office I will F you up. They both have the same agent. So from then on, Todd had to make sure Harry and Talib were never scheduled to come to his office on the same day.

Please wait…

• SCOUT

Blocked

You have Gerald McCoy calling out writers for questioning his effort

Lets review rumors:

Aaron Donald reported by media Not Taken in Draft because McCoy didn’t want to change positions (we lost out on Best DT in game)
      How many Defensive Line Coaches have gotten run because the “Leader” of the Line can’t elevate people around him
      Smiling after Losses equates to Not enough Heart
      Popularity Contest Winner for Pro Bowls (How many Sacks did you have the last 2 years? And How many Games Did you take over GMC?
      There is a difference between Good and Great and the Divide is very apparent
      He is Overpaid based upon Production

Truth

Please wait…

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Scout

What the fuck does that have to do with Talib?

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Scout, are you on some psilocybin bender? Stick to the script here, this is about us not bringing back what was rightfully ours.

Please wait…

• JC5100

Participant

These moves will backfire on Rams

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

There is a certain halfwit that thinks Talib is the best CB in the NFL. How was the best CB in the NFL traded for a 5th rounder?

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

@Biggs3535 – let me ask you something. Where the fuck has Revis Island been the past 5 seasons?? Your poster boy for why everything went wrong and we were forced to draft a smurf with the #9 pick two seasons ago is completely worthless. Talib has rings and pro bowls and has been consistently a top CB for the past 10 seasons. He’s no longer the best in the league but that doesn’t diminish the FACT that he’s been the best for the past decade.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Kinda glad we didn’t get him. Dude is gunna make like what? 11mil in 2018. We could get Trumaine Johnson or Malocm Butler for that kinda of money.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

GottaJaboo
      Mar 9, 18 at 9:28 am #1066087

@biggs3535
      – let me ask you something. Where the fuck has Revis Island been the past 5 seasons?? Your poster boy for why everything went wrong and we were forced to draft a smurf with the #9 pick two seasons ago is completely worthless. Talib has rings and pro bowls and has been consistently a top CB for the past 10 seasons. He’s no longer the best in the league but that doesn’t diminish the FACT that he’s been the best for the past decade.

You have opinions, not facts, slappy. Here are some facts:

CB A: 5-time Pro Bowler, 1-time First-Team All-Pro, 1 Superbowl Ring
      CB B: 7-time Pro Bowler, 4-time First-Team All-Pro, 1 Superbowl Ring

The NFL knows which CB is better. You’re the only halfwit that is struggling with it.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Want me to put up stats? Or do you want to hold on to your poster with one hand while you reach completion. Talib is the best CB over the past 10 years, and it’s not even sort of close. You are a complete moron if you think otherwise.

Please wait…

• blackat1515

Participant

Gotta lol, yes please provide stats with that statement that he was the best corner over the last 10 years, I wanna see this.

Please wait…

• BucNCane

Participant

Peters and Aqib is a super boom or bust situation for that team.

Please wait…

• BucNCane

Participant

Rams trading front 7 for back end that they already had but didn’t want to pay for.

Also they lost in the playoffs because they scored 13 pts.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

GottaJaboo
      Mar 9, 18 at 10:05 am #1066094

Want me to put up stats?

Sure. Make sure to include yardage, receptions, and TD’s given up.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I’d like to see both players career opponent QB ratings when throwing against them.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

DonkeyHunter
      Mar 9, 18 at 11:36 am #1066107

I’d like to see both players career opponent QB ratings when throwing against them

Talib – 78.0 QB Rating Against for Career
      Revis – 65.0 QB Rating Against for Career

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wasn’t big on going after Talib but for a 5th? Damn…

Hopefully we can land Butler

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Passes defended since his rehab in Tampa – 41
      Talib – 62

Revis has been a fat joke since Tampa. All you have to do to complete a pass on his side of the field, it throw it to whomever he is covering. The decision to trade away our 13th overall pick in 2013, to let this numnuts come in and fleece us of our future, is still the dumbest move in our history. Even dumber than selecting a kicker in the 2nd round.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@Biggs3535

Mar 9, 18 at 12:00 pm #1066110
      DonkeyHunter
      Mar 9, 18 at 11:36 am #1066107

I’d like to see both players career opponent QB ratings when throwing against them

Talib – 78.0 QB Rating Against for Career
      Revis – 65.0 QB Rating Against for Career

I knew what Revis’s was, wasn’t sure about Talib’s. Thanks.

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.