Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Please STFU About Tampa 2No seariously, STFU!!!byStephen Whitea day ago347 Viewshttps://storify.com/sgw94/please-stfu-about-tampa-2

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Was thinking the same thing watching the game.  Bucs were definitely not dropping the LB back and playing T2 zones half the snaps.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

most of these other nitwits don’t understand it though, they just YELL, Lovie sucks he is a dinasouar Tampa 2 is dated bla bla blait was execution of defense and not the scheme

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

re watch the game watch Kwon and Lavonte bite over and over on the run fake, they were bad

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So L ovie sucks as dc too?Not surprised at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL  same old bucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

most of these other nitwits don't understand it though, they just YELL, Lovie sucks he is a dinasouar Tampa 2 is dated bla bla blait was execution of defense and not the scheme

Same exact excuse we heard last year. Tampa 2 sucks just like Lovie Smith. Year 2 is when we'll see improvement they said......gimme a break

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, people who claim Lovie exclusively runs the Tampa2 are clueless. With that being said, I don't really care what type of defense he's running. I just want one that produces and gets the most of his players. And I haven't seen that out of Lovie's defense yet. Definitely didn't see it yesterday. Hopefully they wake up and have a good performance next week, but I don't have high hopes.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

believe me I was not happy, but stop with the dinosaur, Lovie sucks, Tampa 2 is dated BSKwon was bad yesterdayDavis was badall the DBs bad, Verner real badDL got owned and pushed aroundblown coverages, biting on the run fake over and over

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, people who claim Lovie exclusively runs the Tampa2 are clueless. With that being said, I don't really care what type of defense he's running. I just want one that produces and gets the most of his players. And I haven't seen that out of Lovie's defense yet. Definitely didn't see it yesterday. Hopefully they wake up and have a good performance next week, but I don't have high hopes.

the man runs an almost exclusive 2 deep zone based defensenot a simple base 4-3not a 3-3-3-5/ 4-2-5 hybridjust because it's not all tampa 2 or even 3 deep zone  for that matter it doesn't matterit's what people most associate with what he's "trying" to do and it's not workingthe scheme in and of itself may work but not when that's 80% of what you do and you're doing wrong as heck

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.