Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The Buccaneers finished off the 2014 draft by selecting Wyoming wide receiver Robert Herron, a 5-foot-9, 195 pound pass-catcher with incredible speed and a technically-sound game to the Buccaneers. Herron projects as an ideal fit as a slot receiver for Tampa Bay. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9805:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I got to admit I am having a problem seeing the up side on picking this player.  His Bio is not impressive except that he has good straight speed.  He appeared to be more of a Free Agent signing after the draft since he knows the QB Coach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree… this pick excites me. If you watched the kid at Senior Bowl practices you could see it’s not just straight speed. He has moves, gets in and out of breaks fast, and has nice hands. Factor in the insane speed and it’s hard to be upset – especially at the 6th round.There's no one on the roster - short of Demps, who still isn't a pure WR - with his skillset. If he flames then so be it. Lots of upside.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like the selection

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO, this was a good pick.  Look forward to seeing what he can do in the slot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loved this one – my favorite pick probably (not necessarily the best one, I just really like the player and the round combination). I think he might take a bit of time though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Versatility is the attraction.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.