Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 124 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

I am not sure why I am worried about this game. Bucs beat them 17-15 in 2019.

But I feel like this is a Thursday night game, a lot of pressure in the super bowl wining team, nine in the Cowboys who have a very good QB and offense, and a defense that is basically an unknown given personnel.

That said, I think I don’t know what the score will be. Tell me what it will be.

Racists need not respond, just go talk about swamp shit or canning batteries or something.

This is a shootout, hopefully the pass rush can hit home against a good offensive line.

• Watchman

Participant

I worry about every game. Comes from all the years of losing.

It is strange, as a Buc fan, to expect them to win. I expected them to lose every playoff game, including the Super Bowl, last year.

I am excited to see the offense in year 2, with the benefit of a full offseason. I think the D peaked during the postseason, and I hope that level of play continues into this season.

Cowboys can score points, lots of talent on their offense. Great game to start the season.

• seekpar

Participant

High-scoring shootout. Something like 38-31 with the Bucs finishing on top. Can’t wait to go and help rock out that stadium!

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Going to stomp the Cowboys. Both teams have strong offenses. Tampa defense far superior to Dallas. Bucs win!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Which Bucs squad shows up? First half or second half team?

Does Dak have any mobility and/or is he rusty.

I think we dig a small hole in the first half, something like 13-7, then stomp them in the second half.

35-20 Bucs

• Boid Fink

Participant

I hope those days are few and far between. Watching them do that with Ja
      Did AND with Brady was frustrating. Almost like the offense was figured out…Brady has definitely added a lot of wrinkles to the teams offense.

I think we dig a small hole in the first half, something like 13-7, then stomp them in the second half.

35-20 Bucs

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

But I feel like this is a Thursday night game, a lot of pressure in the super bowl wining team, nine in the Cowboys who have a very good QB and offense, and a defense that is basically an unknown given personnel.

That said, I think I don’t know what the score will be. Tell me what it will be.

Racists need not respond, just go talk about swamp shit or canning batteries or something.

This is a shootout, hopefully the pass rush can hit home against a good offensive line.

Not sure why either.

Dak isn’t healthy.

31-9.

• TBChucky

Participant

I have a feeling it’ll be close in the first half. We adjust in the second half on offense and defense and Pull away. Bucs win 35-24.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

35-20 Bucs

Exactly. At the very least if we aren’t the playoff run team hopefully we’re somewhere in between that and the lackluster hot and cold we were in the regular season

One thing is for sure, we ain’t winning every game 31-9 and we will probably start off each game slow haha

• Boid Fink

Participant

I believe that is possible. Dak being hurt was real, but at this point I think they held everything back to be safe. Dak is a yardage machine. His W/L record has been bad of late, but his quarterbacking has gotten better.

Not sure why either.

Dak isn’t healthy.

31-9.

• SoberInSac

Participant

I guess we can’t send PMs anymore hey Boid If possible I was hoping I could reach out to you about some issues on this board. My email is matt.melnick@yahoo.com. I don’t care if it’s public. I ignore everything anyway but I would appreciate it if we could open a dialogue as you have way more info on the topics I wish discuss. Thank you for your time.

• kenntak

Participant

This does not seem the type of game the Bucs start off slowly. I think they are ready to explode. However, Dallas will probably make it a little closer in the end after it has already been decided. I’m going with 27-17 Bucs.

• RW

Participant

Bucs will win 41-24. Brady throws for 380 yards and 4 TDS. Over 500 yards total offense. Zak throws for over 350 but with at least 2 picks.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Zach Martin out with Covid-19. He’s not vaccinated, so ten days he lost. Plus no pay.

• Vance

Participant

Oh boy .. not good for the Cowgirls

• mgchat76

Participant

ESPN is reporting that he has been vaccinated. Still will miss the Thursday night game. Against this pass rush, it may be a good idea for Dallas to sit Dak and save him from getting injured.

• tbc_bucs

Participant

Sloppy return to football. Bucs win in an error filled game:
      17-9

• Boid Fink

Participant

I am prone to thinking this. I see a cowboy team that has a lot of firepower, and potentially can make this a very tough game. I have Bucs ptsd from Thursday night duds.

Sloppy return to football. Bucs win in an error filled game:
      17-9

• Boid Fink

Participant

Just remember the Giants game (which I came out and said would not be a blowout, Bucs needed to be geared up) and they almost blew that game. Same with the Bears game. A lot of over confident prognostication for that and I just could t believe it. The Bears are a lot tougher than given credit for, this year their cornerbacks are a big issue, but that’s for another moment.

This game against the Cowboys feels the same to me. Just a game the Bucs could fall asleep at the wheel or just come out flat for no apparent reason, and the next thing tou know they are trailing by 21.

Bucs have to be intensely focused and have their secondary ready to gear up against Gallup, CeeDee and Cooper. Those guys are very talented. And we all know Dak can sling the ball around. He was going to hit 5k easily last season.

Let’s go Bucs! I really want this game because I cannot stand Dallas. The last time they beat them was like a holiday for me.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Feel like most week 1s are kind of a toss up but this team returned all of its starters really just transition to another season with same personnel. Should be a win imo and they should be pumped too. Get a banner raising opening game for new season. Lfg!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by BucBalla85.

• Donkey

Participant

ESPN just ranked Brady the 6th best QB in the league with Dak Prescott at 5. I predict an ass kicking.

• jobuc597

Participant

I’m not a fortune teller, But I do think The Bucs are going to make a statement, The Bucs are just a better team.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’ve always liked your posts. I feel a little better but I knew this, but it’s good to hear it. I want the Bucs to beat the Cowboys again. Two in a row would be an early Christmas gift. LFG!

Feel like most week 1s are kind of a toss up but this team returned all of its starters really just transition to another season with same personnel. Should be a win imo and they should be pumped too. Get a banner raising opening game for new season. Lfg!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

With Martin out, Suh should have a great game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’ve read that.

With Martin out, Suh should have a great game.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Gambling man like myself?

Take the tampa -7.5.

Lock of the week!

Got a parlay that + buf and kc and gb MLs. Book it!

• seekpar

Participant

Just catching up on ESPN news from earlier today…

Brady is career 5-0 vs Dallas Cowpukes.

Brady will be making his 300th start on Thursday night, the first NFL player to achieve this.

Brady is 7x SB champ, 5x SB MVP, 3x NFL MVP.

Brady has played vs 46 Hall of Famers during his career…FORTY-SIX!

Brady has faced 2 HOFers who weren’t even in the league in 2001. [Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu]

Brady has lost more than 2 games in a row only once, during the 2002 season.

Therefore, I’m wearing my pewter Brady SB jersey at the game on Thursday night.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I’ve always liked your posts. I feel a little better but I knew this, but it’s good to hear it. I want the Bucs to beat the Cowboys again. Two in a row would be an early Christmas gift. LFG!

Thanks Boid! New season I’m pumped! I’m sure they are too. Let’s go! I think if we lose its because tampa was not ready and was completely on them. In my eyes no excuse for that with everyone back. This should be a buc win but I know why you are thinking the way you are lol. This would be one in the past I feel like we would royally fuck up lol.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Jordan Whitehead out.

i guess if we had to pick a starter to be out, that would be #1 choice of the 22

Edwards should be just fine.

• buccnation

Participant

First game of the season will be sloppy I think. I see a close win. Dallas is better than a lot of people are giving them credit for. They’re very talented.

Bucs win 23-21

• BucsSavant

Participant

Looks like I might be the only one predicting a blowout. If the final preseason game is any indication, I expect the O to come out firing on all cylinders, and I would expect Prescott to have some rust, not to mention growing pains the cowboy D might have with Quinn’s scheme

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by BucsSavant.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

First game of the season will be sloppy I think. I see a close win. Dallas is better than a lot of people are giving them credit for. They’re very talented.

Bucs win 23-21

i think Dallas will win their division or at least on paper they should.

problem for them is that Dak should be rusty and doesn’t have his best offensive lineman against our pass rush.

Now if Godwin doesn’t play, i agree with your assessment of a close game.

I’m also hoping we dont start out slow which we are all assuming we will be firing on all cylinders.

really depends what Bucs team shows up. The regular season bucs last year and i agree a 23-21 game in either direction but if playoff Bucs show up, 34-20 type game should be in the cards

• Boid Fink

Participant

I got bad vibes heading into this game. Happens once in a while but I can’t shake it.

• Pennywise

Participant

SMB is getting beat like a drum, sit his ass

• BucsSavant

Participant

Looks like he’ll be sitting awhile. Couldn’t tell but hopefully it’s a dislocated elbow and not a broken arm….sometimes those look much worse then they are, barring ligament damage

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

SMB getting roasted…again.

Appears to be injured as well.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bowles calling a bad game so far

• dexmonkey

Participant

defense is trash. just like last season outside of the playoffs

i dont care about DVOA/PFF or any of that shit. my eyes see flaming trash on this field

• leeroybuc93

Participant

SMB is out for awhile it looks like. Shit.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I kept mentioning my distrust of SMB, and everyone kept saying the playoffs the playoffs. Yeah it was nice. But the pass rush was on fire. Bunting always makes me nervous. He always seems to be out of place or getting turned around. A lot.

I have a very very bad feeling about this game.

• Pennywise

Participant

They were picking on SMB , he looked bad those 2 drives

• Pennywise

Participant

AB with crucial drop

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bowles needs to mix things up.

• Pennywise

Participant

I have no confidence in Bucs D drive in and drive out , no consistency

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

SMB reverted to his old self. Time for defense to step up and make a play.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Thanks for the shit playcalling, McCarthy.

We’ll take it.

• Pennywise

Participant

SMB will be out awhile, you could see his elbow dislocate

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

All off season to work on kick coverage and it still sucks.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Nice series, offense. Well called.

• Pennywise

Participant

24 getting beat 2?in a row

• Mic

Participant

How can official be that blind

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Our corners are looking bad.

• Pennywise

Participant

No pressure CBs getting blocked out of the play

• Boid Fink

Participant

Too much talking by the youngsters over valuing their coverage. I like the confidence. But be farging quiet.

If the pass rush is really flying those guys look good. There is no coincidence there. The pass rush isn’t getting home. So those corners are getting scorched.

Simple.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Damn.

Our corners are playing like shit tonight.

• Pennywise

Participant

Let’s go Bucs , 7 more before the half

• BucsSavant

Participant

Aguayo-tier kick

• Vance

Participant

Told y’all we still suck at playing man to man.

• Pennywise

Participant

What a joke

• Pennywise

Participant

Rojo say hi to the bench

• Pennywise

Participant

Coverage blows

• Pennywise

Participant

About to be 14-14

• BucsSavant

Participant

Really bad turnover by rojo. Had a chance to put some distance

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Blitz isn’t getting there.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs D looks brutal , can’t cover can’t pressure

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Corners look god-awful.

Thanks, RoJo.

• Vance

Participant

It is going to be a game

• Boid Fink

Participant

They aren’t bringing the blitzes at all. They are baiting them IMO. But confidence erodes and also rises. Right now, the Bucs look mistake prone and not with it. Aka the hangover.

The Cowboys have nothing to lose and have a beast offense.

Bucs are getting their ass kicked by not winning.

I have a very bad feeling about this game. Like I predicted so many times before.

• dexmonkey

Participant

our runningbacks are fucking worthless. one fumbles and the other cant catch anything and then bumbles it to the other team

this is how you keep a shitty team like Dallas in the game. bad turnovers

• Donkey

Participant

Brutal.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Our RB’s gifting Dallas 10 points.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Jamel Dean is fucking roasted garbage.

He is weak, has no instincts. No willingness to scrap.

Another guy getting picked on.

• Mic

Participant

Dean looks better than bunting

• Boid Fink

Participant

RoJo and 4net both are replaceable. They both need to stfu about worrying who is number 1.

Awful.

RoJo always needing to learn something.

4net always worrying about starting. Fournette shouldn’t worry about any vaccine. He can’t catch shit.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

But, but, but…Brady doesn’t have the arm.

• BucsSavant

Participant

On the bright side…Tampa is playing pretty poorly and still up 5

• BucsSavant

Participant

Shitty (double) call

• Boid Fink

Participant

How can you play football and not be able to catch little dinky ass lobs? It’s embarrassing.

• kingtrojan

Participant

Man this secondary is still terrible

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Would be a runaway if not for our RB’s gifting Dallas 10 points.

• Vance

Participant

Cowboys are throwing every single play. We can’t stop it. The Cowboys run game is out of the question. I think we should do away with our run game too.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bad feelings are bad feelings.

Shit happens.

I couldn’t come to grips with it, or why, but this dread is still there. Losing to this shitty team is going to be a stinger for a long time. The defensive backs are looking bad. The pass rush is barely visible.

But hopefully Bowles has his bait set and is ready to punish this team. Dean is a turd.

He is an awful defensive back. Burnt fucking toast.

Would be a runaway if not for our RB’s gifting Dallas 10 points.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ugly lead. Lucky to be up

• Pennywise

Participant

Embarrassing

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lucky to be up

Dallas is lucky it’s this close.

Fournette and RoJo gave Dallas two short fields that led to 10 points.

• BucsSavant

Participant

I expect the Bucs to break away in the 2nd half 🤞

• Pennywise

Participant

Pathetic D

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs can’t stop them , they will lose this game

• dexmonkey

Participant

defense is playing like garbage. no pressure on Prescott and receivers running open. when we do get close we hold and interfere

trash trash trash

• Pennywise

Participant

Scotty Miller awol , Evans awol

• dexmonkey

Participant

and now we cant complete passes or pass protect

fucks sake this is terrible. these guys suck. i have a hard time believing this team won the Superbowl

• Pennywise

Participant

This team looks old

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Great call there.

• kingtrojan

Participant

If Dallas had a decent kicker we would be down

• dexmonkey

Participant

fucking awful. Prescott is going to go well over 400 yards on them. this is utterly pitiful

• Boid Fink

Participant

I told you guys about Dakota. I warned you this defense was suspect in the third level.

I told you I had a bad feeling about this game.

You should trust me by now. Especially with these trap games.

• Vance

Participant

We are old ass hell and it showing

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Couple call observations…

These PI calls are ticky tack
      They are rounding these spots up to “first downs”
      Cowboys o-line getting away with some holds

• Boid Fink

Participant

This is going to be a loss. Bucs are the ones with butterflies and the Cowboys are manning up.

This is called a hangover. Too much jibber jabber not enough being quiet and just digging graves in the background.

Secondary has been really poor tonight, but only because the pass rush has been below average.

No pressure, no plays.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Nice defensive series there.

Get 7 here.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Unbelievable

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go bucs

• Pennywise

Participant

stfu , freaking blow hard , yea you fink

• Pennywise

Participant

Feels like a L

Too many mistakes, not enough plays , 4 turnovers will cost you games

• Lawdy

Participant

well shit

• BucsFan83

Participant

Honestly the fact we are 2 points up in a 4 – 1 deficit on turnovers is amazing.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Feels like a L

Exactly.

2 turnovers by our RB led to 9 points.

Godwin turnover cost us at least 3…if not 7 points.

• Mic

Participant

Looks like good ole bucball

• RW

Participant

Feels like a L

Turnovers have cost the Bucs 17 points. Gave Dallas 10 and Godwin gives up 7.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have Tom Brady yall

• Mic

Participant

Terrible call to acccept te penalty leave it on the far right hash where zurelein has struggled

• Anonymous

Inactive

This game doesn’t define us!!!

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Lets go cowboys chants in the home stadium after winning the SB haha sick

• BucsSavant

Participant

Big nuts kick

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

This is going to be a loss.

Fuck your feelings, Beta Fink.

• BucsSavant

Participant

On some level have to feel good about playing so abhorrently and still coming away with a win

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

We have Tom Brady yall

Yes, sir.

• Charles

Participant

Defense is garbage

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Feels like a L

Exactly.

2 turnovers by our RB led to 9 points.

Godwin turnover cost us at least 3…if not 7 points.

That was 7! We were on the 3-4?! He also dropped a 35-40 yrd dime in his hands at the 5 earlier in the game too! He is my favorite Bucs WR ever but he’s not worth 20+ million. He’s WAY too up and down!! Tyler Johnson should get his shot next year and use the 20+ M to bolster this secondary!! As well as Oline! Still burns my ass you pass on Elijah Molden for Trask those picks will come back to haunt you. Especially with win now mode !! We need better CB play.
      We couldn’t get any pressure on them either. I never saw one game where Sapp n crew got stone walled for the better part of an entire game. We have good ends but no more talking them up like the Sapp era guys. It’s not even close.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Carlton Davis desperately needs a running mate too !! He’s top notch but the others are why we’ll fall short.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

That was 7!

I know I said 3 and most likely 7, but I agree with you.

I think at that juncture, we had 3 RZ possessions with 3 TD’s.

Absolutely horrible turnover there. Made up for it with a clutch back shoulder catch.

But, that turnover could’ve cost us the game.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

This game doesn’t define us!!!

I think it does. It’s not what we are capable of in terms of our best but it goes both ways. You see the RBs inconsistencies, the pressure not able to always get home, short passing crushes this defense and CG14 is a roller coaster of results.He left 14 pts out there tonight. Maybe now homers will admit AB is the best we have and him & a normal Gronk, with a full off-season are the true MONEY guys.

• theknees

Participant

Game was never in doubt. Suck it Cowboys!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Still another poor man who refuses to see how I said this would be a tough game. Carry in my stupid enemy. Why so dumb and so weak?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Still another poor man who refuses to see how I said this would be a tough game. Carry in my stupid enemy. Why so dumb and so weak?

You said…YOUR WORDS…it was going to be a loss.

Again, fuck your soyboy, sit while you pee, whiny feelings, Beta Fink.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Why don’t you hunt yourself since your are such a dumb, poor jackass?

• m_j

Participant

another positive: this was the game type we lost 99% in pre-brady time.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

another positive: this was the game type we lost 99% in pre-brady time.

Absolutely.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I know there was a lot of hand-wringing during this game, and rightfully so at times. But Dallas deserves a shit ton of credit here. I was never a huge fan of Kellen Moore, but he called one helluva game last night. Very creative. The utilized a lot of quick passes, neutralizing the pass rush and blitzes. Dak was phenomenal. I don’t think anyone expected him to play that well in his first game back, with no preseason.

The secondary had a tough game, but they won’t play many tougher groups of wideouts the rest of the season. The turnovers by RoJo, Fournette, and Godwin were pretty bad. Gotta get that cleaned up.

All in all, one helluva game. I thought Dallas impressed more than Bucs played badly. Great win.

Viewing 124 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.