Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• BP1

Participant

Is this guy any good or is this just a feel good story by PR because he is a local player? Leonard Johnson comes to mind. The media seemed to make more about this guy than what he really was because he was from the area.

• Nobody

Participant

@BP1 , he’s good. I did a write-up on him in my 2nd round pick thread.

I probably like him more than Baker and Murphy to be honest. He seems like a slightly-less-fluid Greedy Williams with a little smaller frame.

• BP1

Participant

@nobody

So if we take a player at another position at #5 this guy could be our second pick that high at #39?

• Nobody

Participant

@nobody

So if we take a player at another position at #5 this guy could be our second pick that high at #39?

Yup

• BP1

Participant

@nobody

Yup

SR says in the article he is 6-2. I have checked a few other sites. I’m getting 6-0 and 6-1 as well. I guess we have to wait until the combine to know for sure.

• Nobody

Participant

I’ve seen 6’1” . We’ll see. His length is pretty clear when he plays. Check out a couple of his 2018 cut ups on YouTube. You’ll like what you see, I think.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.