Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• theknees

Participant

Despite Washington having a coach who is familiar with Tampa and having the best DL in football, this is who we want to play in the first round of the playoffs. They don’t have a QB. I think we would 40 point them because of their QB situation. Not afraid of any team but do think our easiest path is vs. Washington.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Amazing how important it is to have a good quarterback on your team. Who would have thought.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Here’s the playoff scenarios for the NFC East:

Washington is tied with Dallas with Washington holding the tiebreaker advantage having swept Dallas in the regular season.

The Giants are a game behind both, but they hold the tiebreaker advantage over both because they have the best divisional record of the three

The Eagles are out of it.

Washington controls their own destiny. They beat Philly on Sunday and they are in. If they lose, they are out and it will come down to the winner of the Giants/Cowboys game.

Personally, I would rather face Dallas as the Giants gave us loads of problems earlier this year and Washington’s defensive front seven will have Tom Brady running for his life.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Wft is the last team i want.

Nyg easiest, then dallas, then wft. Wfts front 7 terrifies me.

• seekpar

Participant

Any of those three are better than going to GB, Sea, or NO. Just sayin’.

The WFT matchup would be a battle of defenses; since WFT has no QB the edge has to go to TB.

Dal has a lot of talent on offense, but are weak defensively. Would be a shoot-out, could go either way.

NYG almost as schizoid as the Bucs, would be a tight game just like earlier this season.

I know their front 7 is scary, but my preference would be the Bucs facing the WFT.

• Roy

Participant

Apparently he Giants could still get in at 6-10. If Washington loses to Philly and the Giants beat the Cowboys the Giants would get in. This would be the worst playoff team ever, as there have only been two losing records in the playoffs in modern history, 7-9 and 7-8-1. I don’t care which one of those teams we play. We should beat any of them handily or we are the pretenders.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I hear all the Dallas points and they are valid despite being the most capable offense against our dogshit defense, but I live in Dallas and if the Bucs lose that game I will NEVER hear the end of it.

• Richie Cartman

Participant

I’d like to play Washington. I know their front is good but they don’t have a competitive offense. Should put up at least mid 20s in points and take care of them.

• TURBO

Participant

Despite Washington having a coach who is familiar with Tampa and having the best DL in football, this is who we want to play in the first round of the playoffs. They don’t have a QB. I think we would 40 point them because of their QB situation. Not afraid of any team but do think our easiest path is vs. Washington.

What does them not having a QB have to do with us hanging 40 points on them?

WTF are you talking about?

• tampaspicer

Participant

Forgive knees he doesn’t understand that much about football.

• theknees

Participant

Do you understand anything about football? I will do a real basic pedantic break down for your head full of styrofoam ass.

If a team is forced to 3 and out several times in a row, due to not being able to move the ball, their defense is on the field too long and gets tired, making them prone to getting scored on regardless of their talent.

Sidenote: @tampaspicer‘s favorite gift over the holiday was a bag full of cocks. It’s weird…

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

I’d rather play Washington. Yeah they have a nice front but if we don’t turn them the ball over I don’t see how we’d lose.

They just cut that bum Haskins. Bowles could just blitz Smith or that other guy into oblivion.

• Mic

Participant

Not scared of any nfc east team, but I want Dallas to crush em on national stage.

Teams feel more pressure when they can’t stop Brady

• TBChucky

Participant

Bring ANY of them on! Let’s just get that win. Someone above said Washington has the best defensive line in football. Strongly disagree. I believe that title belongs to the Rams.

• Boid Fink

Participant

This guy is asking someone else if they understand football…rotflmao!!

Do you understand anything about football? I will do a real basic pedantic break down for your head full of styrofoam ass.

If a team is forced to 3 and out several times in a row, due to not being able to move the ball, their defense is on the field too long and gets tired, making them prone to getting scored on regardless of their talent.

Sidenote: @tampaspicer‘s favorite gift over the holiday was a bag full of cocks. It’s weird…

• tampaspicer

Participant

This guy is asking someone else if they understand football…rotflmao!!

Weird isn’t it?

• FanofTB

Participant

If Alex Smith is healthy I wouldn’t say they don’t have a QB, he is good enough to put up enough points to win with that defense. Having Brady makes me a little more confident, but is there anything more Buc like than losing to the worst team to ever make the playoffs in NFL history?

• jcaulfield8

Participant

I’m just glad we have Brady over Winston. Honestly I’d be happy with gabbert over winston

• RudeGuy

Participant

I’m just glad we have Brady over Winston. Honestly I’d be happy with gabbert over winston

This comment just might turn theknees into theweakknees.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

If Alex Smith is healthy I wouldn’t say they don’t have a QB, he is good enough to put up enough points to win with that defense.

WFT lost these last two games because Alex Smith wasn’t their starting QB. With Smith as their QB, they were rolling with 4 consecutive wins.

If Smith and WFT were healthy as well as won 6 games in a row, we would not be so eager to face the WFT. Anyhow, without Smith, the WFT won’t make the playoffs because they’ve already lost two games in a row without him.

• dalbuc

Participant

Dallas is the best matchup because their defense is awful,unlike NYG and WFT. I will take a Brady vs Dalton shootout any day of the week.

• creamsicles

Participant

my preference:

1. WFT without Smith
      2. NYG
      3. Cowpokes… their receivers would be a tough matchup and their OL appears to be starting to play better… Dalton is effective when he’s protected and has a running game
      4. WFT with Smith

• TBChucky

Participant

Very true. Plus we all know Dalton clearly chokes in the playoffs.. Like, every game choke. What has he won with Cincy, one? None?

Dallas is the best matchup because their defense is awful,unlike NYG and WFT. I will take a Brady vs Dalton shootout any day of the week.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

If Alex Smith is healthy I wouldn’t say they don’t have a QB, he is good enough to put up enough points to win with that defense.

WFT lost these last two games because Alex Smith wasn’t their starting QB. With Smith as their QB, they were rolling with 4 consecutive wins.

If Smith and WFT were healthy as well as won 6 games in a row, we would not be so eager to face the WFT. Anyhow, without Smith, the WFT won’t make the playoffs because they’ve already lost two games in a row without him.

Exactly!! Never wish or ask for anything. Why can’t we let whatever happens, happen?
      Alex Smith has a .700 winning pct as starting QB since 2018!! That’s an 11-5 football team with him who can get home with 4. I know he’s got leg issues and might not be ready but a healthy him is not a cake walk is all I’m saying.
      Personally I don’t trust our CBS vs Dal offense even if their D is suspect.Although the indoors of Dallas would be very helpful.
      The Giants don’t get home with just four and imho Jones is garbage. Yet wed be up north outside and our NYG games are usually crazy.
      Lets just see how things fall and keep the premature ejockularity to a minimum.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Agreed.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Brady v Giants in the post season as well…though I think he’d get his revenge this year!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Very true. Plus we all know Dalton clearly chokes in the playoffs.. Like, every game choke. What has he won with Cincy, one? None?

Dalton didn’t win a single playoff game as a starter in Cincy. Not one.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The best reason to want to face a Dallas team that is starting to heat up offensively and as a team, is playing indoors.

Dallas worries me the most out of those teams because they have an offense that will roast the Bucs secondary.

• TBChucky

Participant

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

I sure hope it’s the Giants we see in the playoffs… I know that idiot Jones has wheels but he has no weapons or playmakers around with Barkley… the best thing is being from the tri-state area these fans talk the most…all you hear is how they have Brady’s number and we couldn’t possibly beat them lol.. would love for the Bucs to come here and return the ‘07 disgrace of a game we had…I think the tougher team would be WAS if they have Alex Smith back.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Playing in NY in the winter with these Bucs who haven’t had even a touch of cold weather will be a massive challenge. Dallas or the Rams is who I prefer the Bucs to face.

No to Washington or NY, despite their bad records. They play tougher (most of the time) than given credit for.

• <