Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• aquilus

Participant

I know…we have a superbowl to win Sunday and our focus is there..

However I know the guy is going to be a free agent next year. I have a feeling the bucs were pretty impressed with this guy…I wonder if enough to part ways with Gabbert and sign him to back up Tom in 2021 I could see this guy being another Kurt Warner..out of nowhere type guy

• aquilus

Participant

Or at least offer him a deal, if not interested, so the WFT will have to pay him what he’s worth

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

No.

• BucWonder

Participant

I’m pretty sure Arians is going to prefer the vet Gabbert who has experience in Arians’ offense. And I think Heinicke can do better than 3rd string in the FA market.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Going after a player based upon 1 game is never ever good. It was a QB with no game tape on him. There have been a lot of subpar QBs off the bench that have an incredible game here and there.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

One scouting knock on Heinicke is his arm strength, according to some pundits. He looks great short to intermediate. He had one bomb that a WR dropped.

Heinicke would be best served in WFT or the Saints offense.

• Roy

Participant

The Bucs made this guy look good because they weren’t prepared for him, even though they should have been. They must have figured the Skins would stick with the running game. He earned a spot on somebody’s roster, but the Bucs still have Gabbert and possibly a rookie draftee.

• seekpar

Participant

One Game Wonder.

• Mic

Participant

Very poised guy against a very good defense. I like him as a backup who could come in and win some games. Reminds me of case Keenum

• SOXX

Participant

Grab him before the Saints do.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.