Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• TCB2W!

Participant

Wow, you know Aaron Rodgers is desperate if he is going the TB12 route. No wonder the king of TB12 beat him twice.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/12/aaron-rodgers-is-following-the-tb12-method/

• Boid Fink

Participant

I don’t think he is desperate. Smart maybe…because whatever the f it is that Brady is doing is clearly and won’t it a doubt working. Being willing to receive good advice is a rarity in this day and age of ignorance. Remember idiots arguing about hydroxychloriquine and how it made them feel “bullet proof” with some zinc tabs? Good lord I feel bad for those clowns.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Boid, Brady says drinking purified water chock-full of trace minerals and electrolytes prevents him from sunburns as part of the TB12 method. I mean c’mon.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Hes coming to Tampa post brady.

Another reason im upset Trask pick was an absolute waste.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

lol

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

lol

The first part of his post was right on. The second part I disagree with. Trask can be good given the right playmakers, and Tampa has them.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Why are so many here convinced he’d play in Tampa? He’s a Cali boy, he wants to be on the west coast.

Also, this report completely contradicts the report that he’s going to retire if he’s not moved.

AJ Hawk said he believes there’s a 0% chance Rodgers retires.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Why are so many here convinced he’d play in Tampa? He’s a Cali boy, he wants to be on the west coast.

Also, this report completely contradicts the report that he’s going to retire if he’s not moved.

AJ Hawk said he believes there’s a 0% chance Rodgers retires.

I agree he won’t retire.

Why wouldn’t he want to come here?

He saw what Brady did here.

He wants to go to SF due to his fiancee being an actress, to host jeopardy, etc. And yep he’s from there. He’d have the best chance for another ring in Tampa imho.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.