Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Trevor Sikkema

Keymaster

Each day I’ll update this post with some of the team-prospect meetings I see throughout the week. Will point out Bucs meetings when I can, but it will be across all teams.

REMINDER: This isn’t ALL the meetings, just the ones I see. Many teams meet with many prospects beyond open session after practice.

• cheveliar

Participant

No defensive guys?

• ufcguy32

Participant

Why are we interviewing lb abd receivers …..good grief jason. Wth are u doing

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs spending lots of time with wideouts,smh

• freddy

Participant

They don’t want to tip their hand. Nobody else knows the Bucs really need a OT and DE. Keep the ruse going.

/blue font

• Ken Grant

Participant

You don’t close any doors in scouting/evaluating. Also, many of these guys will be of the undrafted invite variety and bodies will be needed for those rookie mini-camps.

• Ken Grant

Participant

Per Charlie Campbell:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Louisiana-Lafayette safety Tracy Walker and N.C. State defensive end Kentavius Street

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Cheveliar
      Jan 16, 18 at 2:03 pm #1056115
      No defensive guys?

=============

I don’t know if they met with him, but Ja’Von Rolland-Jones was unblockable as an edge player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

East West Shrine game is not the cream of the crop. NFL teams looking for late round or free agent talent here, diamonds in the rough.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Skipper
      Jan 16, 18 at 11:57 pm #1056246
      East West Shrine game is not the cream of the crop. NFL teams looking for late round or free agent talent here, diamonds in the rough.

=============

Favre and Willie Roaf disagree.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Skipper
      Jan 16, 18 at 11:57 pm #1056246

======================

The Shrine game usually puts about 100 players in NFL training camps.
      About half of those are drafted and the other half are free agents.
      Jimmy Garropplo played in the game a few years back. Martin Gramatica [sp?] Kellon Winslow, Doug Williams.
      So its a decent pool of talent.

• freddy

Participant

Thinking a little more about it, there is a pretty big team need for a dynamic KR/PR. Would nay of these guys mentioned above fit that bill?

• cheveliar

Participant

I get the tipping of the hand and all of the gamesmanship that goes on this time of year. Nothing but lies coming out of ANY NFL GM’s mouth right now. Believe nothing!!

• Pepsi

Participant

I would have thought WR and LB are the last thing the Bucs are interested in.

• cheveliar

Participant

Maybe they are the only guys, at this game, they are interested in? Benefit of the doubt here?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.