Viewing 61 reply threads

• Author

• Machiavelli

Participant

It’s still very early and I’m not saying tebow should start for the bucs, but Tim tebow actually looked like a better qb today, especially as a passer. Good passes. Good footwork. Quicker release. His success today likely is a combination of playing scrubs in fourth quarter, but no doubt a good offensive play caller like chip kelly is putting tebow in the best position to succeed. Given what we have a q b right now, I would have liked to see tebow here as a backup and situational qb runner in tampa. I would have never thought I would say this, but tebow looked substantially better than Winston in the preseason opener.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ryan-Gosling-Oh-No-You-Didnt-Half-Nelson.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good lord …err … Tebow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Geezus

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As i watched him play earlier, couldnt help but think what it would take to bring in tebow.

Please wait…

• wesleyc

So we should sign a QB who has a track record of being awful because he seemed to look ok against a bunch of players who’ll be out of the league in a week for a quarter or so, and because Jameis had the nerve to play like a rookie in his first ever game? Flawless logic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would like to sign him on as Mr BP1. Sorry….I could not help myself. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

*Sigh*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would like to sign him on as Mr BP1. Sorry....I could not help myself. :)

So if he comes around, you're kicking me to the curb?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ufail.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pray about it!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

but tebow looked substantially better than Winston in the preseason opener.

so tebow as a 5th year guy playing at the end of a game looked better than winston in his first ever start against a first team defense?what did tebow do that impressed you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://vine.co/v/epnMMPv2L2p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So if he comes around, you're kicking me to the curb?

This will be a hard choice, youngone. You're one of my favs.  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pray about it!!

I don't pray for self reward, but I will pray for you if you ever need it, Hate. I might even do it Tebow style. Just let me know.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WHAT?  I feel like I just got an arrow straight thru the heart B.  Tears are flowing now. I need to go listen to some Labrinth music.  I'm out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WHAT?  I feel like I just got an arrow straight thru the heart B.  Tears are flowing now. I need to go listen to some Labrinth music.  I'm out.

Didn't Labrinth  say, "boy's don't cry"?  :P We are talkin' about Timmy T here guys.  :-*tebow2.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't Labrinth  say, "boy's don't cry"?  :P

Good comeback B. But I was thinking more along the lines of "seeing beneath your beautiful"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Preseason warriors are all the rage!Lets just trade for him straight up. Its not like we have not traded for busts or third stringers as starters before!Its about time we adopted a new tactic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Philly fans gave him a standing ovation.  If that doesn’t convince you he is arguably the best Qb in the NFL I don’t know what will.  Obviously, stating he is better than the Rookie Winston is setting the bar far too low!  Better than Brady, Luck, and Rogers combined!My only question was there a prayer meeting after the game for all the Philly fans with Tebow on the pulpit ?Topic for the sermon.  Heterosexuality, is it really that important?Finishing sermon  It is alright for Big Boys to cry when they lose football games.. ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pray about it!!

I don't pray for self reward, but I will pray for you if you ever need it, Hate. I might even do it Tebow style. Just let me know.  ;)

i'm always in need.....feel free to bring it, not Tebow style tho. 

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Who doesn’t want this on their team?Tim-Tebow-Hit-in-Head-with-Pass.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who doesn't want this on their team?Tim-Tebow-Hit-in-Head-with-Pass.gif

And WTF was wrong with that play? If he would have got the header down he would have scored a goal.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m a big Gator’s fan and even I think this is stupid.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Didn't Labrinth  say, "boy's don't cry"?  :P We are talkin' about Timmy T here guys.  :-*tebow2.jpg

Long Beach has messed with your head.........  return to tampa bay at once

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Had I not seen the Eagles game I probably would have had the same reaction as many of you guys, but it was interesting to me that Tebow played fairly well. I am not saying to swap Winston for him. I just thought it was interesting that Tebow appears to have worked out some of his throwing motion issues. And if I would have asked you who would play better in the preseason opener — Winston or Tebow — I’m thinking not many of us would have guessed Tebow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's still very early and I'm not saying tebow should start for the bucs, but Tim tebow actually looked like a better qb today, especially as a passer. Good passes. Good footwork. Quicker release. His success today likely is a combination of playing scrubs in fourth quarter, but no doubt a good offensive play caller like chip kelly is putting tebow in the best position to succeed. Given what we have a q b right now, I would have liked to see tebow here as a backup and situational qb runner in tampa. I would have never thought I would say this, but tebow looked substantially better than Winston in the preseason opener.

On Madden yes...in the real world h@ll nah brah

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is a reason Mr Winston played against NFL starters and Mr Tebow played against fringe third stringers… They are who they played against.  They are who we thought they are.

Had I not seen the Eagles game I probably would have had the same reaction as many of you guys, but it was interesting to me that Tebow played fairly well. I am not saying to swap Winston for him. I just thought it was interesting that Tebow appears to have worked out some of his throwing motion issues. And if I would have asked you who would play better in the preseason opener -- Winston or Tebow -- I'm thinking not many of us would have guessed Tebow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I watched all but the last couple minutes of Tebow time.  I saw a QB with an improved throwing motion…but one who still doesn’t do a good job of moving through his progressions.  He hit a couple wide open receivers, but when forced to move off his first read, he began to panic, ran around without a plan, and was sacked at least three times that I saw.  (Against Indy’s 3rd string defense) He is what he is…and that is not a quality starting QB in the NFL. 

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

I watched all but the last couple minutes of Tebow time.  I saw a QB with an improved throwing motion...but one who still doesn't do a good job of moving through his progressions.  He hit a couple wide open receivers, but when forced to move off his first read, he began to panic, ran around without a plan, and was sacked at least three times that I saw.  (Against Indy's 3rd string defense) He is what he is...and that is not a quality starting QB in the NFL.

That is because Tebow is not very intelligent. I will just say this, as someone who saw Tebow's SATs scores, they were bad...even for football players, they were bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Long Beach has messed with your head.........  return to tampa bay at once

He would still look the same to me if I lived in Istanbul. LOL

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I watched all but the last couple minutes of Tebow time.  I saw a QB with an improved throwing motion...but one who still doesn't do a good job of moving through his progressions.  He hit a couple wide open receivers, but when forced to move off his first read, he began to panic, ran around without a plan, and was sacked at least three times that I saw.  (Against Indy's 3rd string defense) He is what he is...and that is not a quality starting QB in the NFL.

That is because Tebow is not very intelligent. I will just say this, as someone who saw Tebow's SATs scores, they were bad...even for football players, they were bad.

Everyone can see Tebow's SAT score of 890. His Wonderlic was a 22.FYI: It's SAT score not scores and "it was bad" not "they were bad".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

is that why ryan fitzpatrick is so good?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston struggled in the beginning of his first start but finished strong.  Tebow looked like Tom Brady on his first 4 throws and like a 4th stringer on his next 12 which he completed 2.One thing certain the Tebow cult ( non- football fans) of worshipers is as strong as ever, and is worse for his future than his 4th string status.  They are the primary reason that this may be his last chance.  TOO MUCH OF A DISTRACTION.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are the primary reason that this may be his last chance.  TOO MUCH OF A DISTRACTION.

Umm...I'm pretty sure the primary reason is because he's not a good QB at the NFL level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing certain the Tebow cult ( non- football fans) of worshipers is as strong as ever,

is a cult similar to an advocate?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are the primary reason that this may be his last chance.  TOO MUCH OF A DISTRACTION.

Umm...I'm pretty sure the primary reason is because he's not a good QB at the NFL level.

Don't disagree but to state he isn't a total distraction to every team he has been on by his cult of fans is putting blinders on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing certain the Tebow cult ( non- football fans) of worshipers is as strong as ever,

Nope.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't disagree but to state he isn't a total distraction to every team he has been on by his cult of fans is putting blinders on.

Is it a distraction? Probably so. I'd say more comical than anything.But, you said it was the PRIMARY reason. Sorry, but it isn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hmmm, i cant tell a difference.  seems like advocates and tebow cult-ers are basically the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d say he also played better than Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's still very early and I'm not saying tebow should start for the bucs, but Tim tebow actually looked like a better qb today, especially as a passer. Good passes. Good footwork. Quicker release. His success today likely is a combination of playing scrubs in fourth quarter, but no doubt a good offensive play caller like chip kelly is putting tebow in the best position to succeed. Given what we have a q b right now, I would have liked to see tebow here as a backup and situational qb runner in tampa. I would have never thought I would say this, but tebow looked substantially better than Winston in the preseason opener.

I think he does look better also, he definitely is more sexy, with his ripped body......I am sure the rest of your post is a smoke screen for some erotic feelings, it's ok, let them out......people are very accepting today, I will do an in depth analysis of your post for innuendo....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd say he also played better than Glennon.

Lol. Come on, man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Come on, man.

I was just trying to rile up BP :P

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I think that there is a variation in the level of blind faith a person is willing to bestow upon someone else, combined with their willingness to perform ritualistic sacrifices that sets them apart. :)

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I was buying the hype until I looked at his stats for the game. All this hoopla for that performance?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What idiots smh tebow played in how many games ? For how many years ? Then Winston  plays one half of football aginst ones and twos and  and you want tebow because he looked good aginst fours bofl I guess a few monkeys fell of the bed and bumped thier heads  boy do we need smarter fans

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

boy do we need smarter fans

You should just be lucky there's people willing to call themselves Buc's fans in the first place!

Please wait…

• twoodward

The author of this thread is 12 years old, give him a break.    :o :o ??? ::) :-[ :- :o :o :o :o :o :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Come on, man.

Not me. I'm watching all this with my bag of popcorn. LOL

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Lol. Come on, man.

Yea because it's true in your mind so why bother right? Glennon pwns all on the Buc's! Do you have a new predictions about if/when Glennon starts since it won't be week 1? Sorry you lost that bet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Come on, man.

Yea because it's true in your mind so why bother right? Glennon pwns all on the Buc's! Do you have a new predictions about if/when Glennon starts since it won't be week 1? Sorry you lost that bet.

Week one has not arrived. What some popcorn?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Come on, man.

You're right B, a lot can happen in the next 3 games. I am hoping we don't lose ANYONE, but you never know. I believe Benjamin's injury was non contact.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Come on, man.

You're right B, a lot can happen in the next 3 games. I am hoping we don't lose ANYONE, but you never know. I believe Benjamin's injury was non contact.

Yes, that injury will hurt them a lot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Come on, man.

Yes, that injury will hurt them a lot.

Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker still out there. Or they may just roll with Fuches. [sp]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can’t replace a Kelvin Benjamin by sifting through the trash heap. That kid is money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can't replace a Kelvin Benjamin by sifting through the trash heap. That kid is money.

So tank the season?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can't replace a Kelvin Benjamin by sifting through the trash heap. That kid is money.

So tank the season?

I don't think they'll tank on purpose, but I don't see them winning more  than 6. Funchess and Ginn are just not #1 guys and that defense is good, but not good enough to carry them to the playoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes but he was made to look good by Jameis Winston.......and uh his massive talent

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we should sign a QB who has a track record of being awful because he seemed to look ok against a bunch of players who'll be out of the league in a week for a quarter or so, and because Jameis had the nerve to play like a rookie in his first ever game? Flawless logic.

A track record of being awful? While I am not suggesting Tebow is the next coming of Joe Montana, I will say that he wins football games plain and simple. Took over a struggling Denver team after an 0-4 start and the benching of Kyle Orton and led the team to the playoffs where they won the first round game. Tebow did nothing but win at Florida. Awful track record you say?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we should sign a QB who has a track record of being awful because he seemed to look ok against a bunch of players who'll be out of the league in a week for a quarter or so, and because Jameis had the nerve to play like a rookie in his first ever game? Flawless logic.

A track record of being awful? While I am not suggesting Tebow is the next coming of Joe Montana, I will say that he wins football games plain and simple. Took over a struggling Denver team after an 0-4 start and the benching of Kyle Orton and led the team to the playoffs where they won the first round game. Tebow did nothing but win at Florida. Awful track record you say?

So...what has he won lately...?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree Tebow may be the best 3rd or 4th string QB in the league based on his last half performance in a pre- season game last weekend against other 3rd and 4th stringers.

Please wait…

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.