Viewing 56 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-investigated-gainsville-police-for-punching-waiter-incident-report-says-teammate-tim-tebow-was-with-him/Qech7EHuBHZaJeGFEmGw6K/story.htmlWhich is worse Paterno covering for a pedophile Sandusky or  Meyer and Tebow covering for Aaron Hernandez currently being held on murder charges?Answer Neither!  Winston's ketchup cups and Crab legs are far worse.    ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Punching a guy in a night club is the same to you as having sex with young boys?    You have a warped sense of reality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Punching a guy in a night club is the same to you as having sex with young boys?    You have a warped sense of reality.

Obviously, you really have a problem with reading comprehension skills.    I guess I should have connected the dots more...First lesson learn what the word ENABLER means!    Second determine which is worse Murder or Pedophilia?  ( I admit that indeed is a tough one)3rd understand that reinforcing or excusing bad behavior is removing accountability for one's bad behavior, and is the worst possible response to such behavior.Tebow and Meyer covering for Hernandez was the first step in a slippery slope that obviously led Hernandez to even more horrific crimes like the Shooting in the face in Gainesville that also was ignored to eventually the murder and pending murders that he is being held in jail currently.  There is nothing that has been shown that Tebow or Meyer ever did a thing to hinder Hernandez who is now behind bars with several possible charged homicides pending.When you don't demand accountability BAD THINGS happen. That is the issue...  Try to connect the dots and progression...... This isn't about Punching someone in the face equaling Pedophilia.  :o It is more about which is worse?Aiding a pedophile or aiding an eventual murderer?  What would your choice be?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh huh.  Remember when you saw that 3 year old kid steal candy at the circle K by putting it in his pocket and you didn’t say anything?  That kid ended up killing someone 30 years later.  That murder is your fault for not reporting the kid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh huh.  Remember when you saw that 3 year old kid steal candy at the circle K by putting it in his pocket and you didn't say anything?  That kid ended up killing someone 30 years later.  That murder is your fault for not reporting the kid.

Cute deflection... Lets stick to the following... Which is worse?  Winston not paying for some crab legs and getting accepting responsibility and actually receiving  punishment or Hernandez punching some waiters ear drum out refusing to pay his bill and having Tebow pay for the bill and Meyer letting the whole thing slide?So when Hernandez was positively identified along with Reggie Nelson for shooting someone in the face and the GPD and UF did nothing is comparable to some kid stealing candy 30 years ago eventually turning into a murderer?  You have the unmitigated gall to say I have a warped sense of reality?Violent crime='s stealing candy?    Unbelievable!  Only a gator fan would have such a warped viewpoint.If only UF and its enablers had just said NO! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which is worse? 

hernandez is a super dirtbag, winston is just a plain dirtbag, and tebow is not a dirtbag.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is this loon talking about now?   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is this loon talking about now? 

The usual crap.RuTroll: "Yay! After a decade we're finally relevant again! It's like my first time at a bar! Gators suck! Yay! They run a shady program! I'm too busy bashing UF that I forgot we just won a National Championship and are FINALLY relevant again in college sports". UF Fan: "Lol. Congrats on being relevant again. Wondering where you guys went".RuTroll: "Haters. Gators. 4 and 8ters. You must be jealous of us. We're better than you. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo. You guys suck.UF Fan: "You do realize we own your ass*s all time right"?RuTroll: "Dude, that's ancient history. Sheesh, get with the current times."UF Fan: "Okay. We've won 7 of the last 10 played."RuTroll: "WOOOOOOOOOOOO! National champs baby. Stop living in the past. We are the cleanest program ever! Gators suck."UF Fan: "Living in the past? I just talked about the last 10 games, not 50 years ago. Clean program? You guys vacated wins due to NCAA violations"RuTroll: "HATERS! Talk about the present. Dude, that was years ago."UF Fan: "Okay, so you want to talk about current times? How about Winston and rape, theft, etc.?"RuTroll: "Yeah...err...okay...well, what about that stuff at UF back 5, 10, 15 years ago"?UF Fan: "I though you said keep with the current times. Why are you now bringing up the past, when you said not to?"RuTroll: "Winston? Whatever man. That's petty stuff. What about Tank and Hernandez?"UF Fan: "Still bringing up the past? Okay, well, how does 34-22-2 sound for you"?RuTroll: "Geez man...stop living in the past".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the gator fan replies we see why the terms Unaccountable, Refusing to accept responsibility ,and the terms sordid and sullied fit the UF program.Not one honest answer to  the questions?  Deflect drivel deflect drivel    Thanks for proving my point.  Until UF fans and the program decide to make their football players accountable for their actions and not look the other way the label will remain.  Hell YES WE CHEAT  is as relevant today as it was 30 years ago.For the record Winston is not a rapist proven twice by the criminal justice system.  If there was even the remotest chance that there was any proof of such a horrific crime Winston would have been arrested and charged.  There was no cover up.  SEE GREG DENT  Oh and 37-7 entitles the winning team for bragging rights for 365 days!  Deal with it!  Just like shame and humiliation with a 4-8 record and the worst loss in CFB history will last until some other FBS team can take the label. Who knows how long that will be!!  :D  Part of the historical record just like Hell YES WE CHEAT.Those that ignore the past are doomed to repeat it.  The first step in not repeating it is accountability for actions.  FSU does this, UF seldom if ever does. :(Lets see 159 days and counting!  37- 7  deal with it.  Each new day in the PRESENT is reason for bragging rights to continue!  :D  Lets see only 206 days left!One of life's great pleasures  squirming embarrassed gator fans!  ;DPaterno vs Tebow./Meyer ??  Crab  gate ='s accountability and punishment  vs Eardrum ruptured not paying bill and receiving no Punishment? Both events happened in the past. Funny, how no Gator fan will step forward and give a real answer. And that is why "IT GRATES TO BE A GATOR AND A 4-8'r" :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not one honest answer to  the questions? 

reading comprehension issues? I gave you and honest answer in its most simplistic form so even you could understand.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FSU All-time record vs. UF =  22-34-2FSU All-time record vs. UM = 27-31Congrats FSU! 3rd best program in the state!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FSU #1 in the country until the playoffs are finished in 2015!  GO NOLES!  I will take it along with the greatest margin of victory ever over both Miami and UF in a single season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

34-22-2. Still the more winning program of the two. Hell, it’ll stay that way for at least another 12 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not one honest answer to  the questions? 

reading comprehension issues? I gave you and honest answer in its most simplistic form so even you could understand.

So you gave an answer to which was worse?  Winston Crab gate being punished by FSU versus Hernandez punching a guys ear drum refusing to pay for a bill with Tebow and Meyer covering for him and UF doing nothing...Just answer the question if you actually have the honesty and integrity to do so...  Never asked about your opinion of the individuals just their methodology in dealing with issues.  One takes responsibility and takes the punishment.. The others all look the other way and do nothing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FSU All-time record vs. UF =  22-34-2FSU All-time record vs. UM = 27-31Congrats FSU! 3rd best program in the state!

Not this year!!! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not this year!!! :D

Nope. Just all-time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So when Hernandez makes the statement: “I want to thank Tim, Coach Meyer, UF, the GPD and justice system for looking the other way so I could perfect my craft (Murder!) when I was with the gators!  Thanks again!  GO GATORS!  “Is everyone supposed to cheer? ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So when Hernandez makes the statement: "I want to thank Tim, Coach Meyer, UF, the GPD and justice system for looking the other way so I could perfect my craft (Murder!) when I was with the gators!  Thanks again!  GO GATORS!  "Is everyone supposed to cheer? ::)

Obvious Troll is obvious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Denial and enabling have always been a part of UF football… Keep them on the field at all costs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep. So says the #1 supporter of a rapist, thief, etc. 34-22-27 of the last 10#winning

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t support any rapist or any serious criminal.  Winston is not a rapist and you suggesting he is a repugnant and ridiculous assertion.  As to his crab leg caper if it was truly on purpose shame on him and he needs to be punished even if it was accidental.  Taking something requires accountability and Winston whether accidental or not has been punished appropriately for the incident.  Now I do believe since Hernandez remains behind bars and has been actually charged with Murder, I don't support such behavior. Do you?  What is puzzling to me is you excusing not only Hernandez for his bad behavior at UF but also excuse UF Meyer and Tim Tebow covering for him!  please explain?I guess winning is far more important to you at all costs..  The Pell years?  The Hernandez years?,  the early years where all games had to be played at UF?,  no SEC transfers allowed.I find little honor in winning with a stacked deck, but hey everyone doesn't necessarily agree with a level playing field.  34- 22-2 Knock yourself out even if about a dozen of those are tainted.  Just win baby!  Criminal behavior will be excused that apparently is the mission statement of UF.Nice 2013  4-8 37-7 and the worst loss in CFB history is now also a part of UF's sordid and sullied legacy!  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve already mentioned that I don’t condone Hernandez’s behavior. I’ve already mentioned Tebow made a mistake covering for him. But, that doesn’t help your argument does it? Either you’re f*cking stupid or…well…you’re clearly f*cking stupid. Again, you claim you only want to talk about the present; yet you constantly talk about the past. Nice 2013. Your program is FINALLY relevant again after a decade or so. Congrats. I remember my first time at a bar.34-22-2 still slapping you in the face. Stop being so butthurt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh….Miami owns your *ss too. Just in case you forgot RuTroll.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Donkey boy Be mad!  LOLHow many more days of bragging rights over both Miami and UF? ..... LIFE INDEED IS GOOD!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Donkey boy Be mad!  LOLHow many more days of bragging rights over both Miami and UF? ..... LIFE INDEED IS GOOD!!

Definitely not mad. I wonder what Shameis will do next? Rape? Check. Theft? Discount double check. Damage of property? Check. Firing BB guns at people? Check. I'm guessing he'll be caught up in some sort of academic fraud next. I mean, it's not like it's ever happened before with the Criminoles. Nope my little troll, LIFE IS INDEED GOOD WHEN YOU OWN YOUR BIGGEST RIVAL!  ;)GO GATORS!34-22-2!now if we can get a Muschamp, then I'll really be smiling. Lol.  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[img]https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi899.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fac192%2flaplmi%2fIMAGE31F5179A2CC4258C_zps69a09be2.jpg&t=1400011109&sig=4v1wHrL4dYLJMMgl1u8VuA–~B[/img]200 days of bragging rights to the next beat down!  Life is good!  GO NOLES! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Florida-State-Meme.jpeg34-22-2Enjoy your 200 days princess! Maybe in 12 years you'll catch up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When the 200 days comes to fruition I am looking forward to another 365 days added on.  ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA STATER    VS  IT GRATES TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR OR 4 and 8’r!  LOLUF successful at training MURDERERS!  Aaron Hernendez : "Thanks TIM,  COACH MEYER , AND UF without your help I would never be where I am today!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A 10 month old article about a 7 year old incident?The gatorsession continues.Your idiot son was too stupid to get into UF. Get over it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A 10 month old article about a 7 year old incident?The gatorsession continues.Your idiot son was too stupid to get into UF. Get over it.

^^^^^CROWN HIM!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes allowing murderers to perfect their craft in college is not a big deal? but now not paying for some crab legs and shooting a BB gun NOW THAT IS SERIOUS! ::)You really have a warped sense of priorities.Again My son never applied to UF  Got a full scholarship to FSU.  Did you even attend college?  By your smarmy remarks doubtful.   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^^^CROWN HIM!

No, the CROWN belongs to FSU  14-0  Perfect season BCS champs in football...  Bama got humiliated by Oklahoma and now are hoping to succeed with one of FSU's table scraps at QB this season.  :PLooking forward to the Trickett vs Coker match up. :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wrong RuTroll.The CROWN belongs to none other than....34-22-2Hell, Miami has you beat too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes allowing murderers to perfect their craft in college is not a big deal? but now not paying for some crab legs and shooting a BB gun NOW THAT IS SERIOUS! ::)You really have a warped sense of priorities.

What are you even talking about?How do you have any idea of my priorities regarding the subject?All I did was call you out for being an obsessed clown in the above post. Which is 100% fact.

Again My son never applied to UF

Yes he did. No need to be ashamed though, the same can be said for a very large percentage of Noles.

Got a full scholarship to FSU.

No, he didn't

Did you even attend college?   By your smarmy remarks doubtful. 

You senile fool. You've tried this tired crap so how many times, and I have to answer you AGAIN?Actually, no, I don't have to answer you again. You want to know where I went to college, then there's plenty of e-beatdowns I've put down on your clown ass over the last decade that have that info.Here's a hint though....... One college that I attended has a QB that is a vandal, a thief, and Heisman trophy winner.Obsess on, clown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miyagi putting the smack down on RuTroll. LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miyagi putting the smack down on RuTroll. LOL!

Smack downs that are complete lies are of little value.  I could facetiously ask Miyagi has he stopped having sex with his sister?  See how that works?My son got a full ride to FSU and also never applied to UF.  Didn't need to he knew where he wanted to go.  Getting back on point rather than usual attack the messenger it appears that UF's Hernandez has just added another double murder to his resume'    Wonder why they never seem to mention that he starred at UF in the write ups?After all  he perfected his craft at UF!  GO GATAS!    Should we refer to the Hernandez years and those 21 arrested players as the TAINTED orange and blue years?Certainly more interesting and important than some crab legs!  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s talk about all those wins the Gators had to vacate? Oh…wait…nevermind. 34-22-2Sorry to hear that your son didn't get accepted to UF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The senile old fool is simply trying to take attention from Free Seafood University and their thieving Heisman winner.  Ignore him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes the crab legs are important… Double murder not so much!  :o  Do gator fans have any sense of morality or right from wrong and the degrees of it? :-[Hernandez is the topic of the thread and TEBOW, MEYER, the GPD, AND UF looked the other way and enabled it with no consequences  JUST PLAY BALL ON SATURDAY!That is the problem with many UF Fans they refuse to be the least bit embarrassed by the way Meyer ran the program.  Heck, Donkey boy actually wishes to celebrate those "TAINTED" victories.As to Winston and the Crab legs.. Punished and accountable for his behavior!  What a novel concept!  Here is the quote of a truly honest gator fan that rare kind that you actually can respect!            InlandNole wrote: They helped create a climate in Gainesville where athletes feel they are above the law. Along with that lawyer (Cervone?) And the local pd. How many cases how there been in gainsville where all charges are mysteriously dropped?tgropp wrote:  ( GATOR FAN)  We know guys. Very low point in Gator Nation. Shame on us. Now we only hope that he gets the maximum sentence and then more.  Two things.... I hope that its proven that Urban Liar  somehow suspected/knew about his actions in Gainsville and that somehow Tebow stops drinking his friggin Kool-Aid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's talk about all those wins the Gators had to vacate? Oh...wait...nevermind. 34-22-2Sorry to hear that your son didn't get accepted to UF.

In order to be accepted or rejected you need to apply.  Did you even go to college with such a dumb  assertion?  Did you even go to UF? If so what was your major?My son went to the right one!  GOD BLESS HIM! and his full ride to THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY.    I would have to disown him if he had even applied to the Sheet hole in Hogtown. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The senile old fool is simply trying to take attention from Free Seafood University and their thieving Heisman winner.  Ignore him.

Talk about senile? If it is Free Seafood University how is one a thief for crab legs?    Should we start calling UF  UNIVERSITY OF "MURDEROUS" FELONS?JMO but does Hernandez Trump OJ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I'm actually done with this thread and this clown RuTroll. I've never seen a Seminoles fan so obsessed with their rival. I mean, I understand that he's upset his son didn't get in; but this fool takes his obsession to a whole new level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My son went to the right one! 

"Right one"= The academically inferior school that actually accepted jrBTW, jr thinks you should get over it too.You're an embarrassment to Nole fans.Obsess on

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gator and Bamy fans be mad!  Love it!  Proud Father of an FSU grad..  14-0  BCS CHAMPIONS HEISMAN TROPHY  DEAL WITH IT!  LOLNow since we have Bama LIAR who does not know my son.  Want proof?  Give me his entire name.        Oh and since Donkey says he is done with this thread..  lets see how honest he is with that statement?  Just a hunch but I demand that he come back!!  LOL along with the Bama Liar.  Not only accepted but gave a Full ride!  When you pick the right one you don't have to look for table scraps from sordid and sullied schools.  Who would want to go to a school that trains Murderers?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes when this is all over Hernandez will be worse than OJ  with one critical difference USC was not the training ground for OJ while Florida helped become the murderer he is today.  Meanwhile crab legs are more important?

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Is that true?  FSU has a lot of catching up to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gatorsessed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks Like UF got caught cheating again..Just can't play by the rules...https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11068179/joker-phillips-assistant-coach-florida-gators-resignedWonder if we will ever know the real reason for resigning?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is a joke.  Glad to see Nole fans keeping it classy.  Not much class comes out of Tally. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes and Hernandez is the poster child for a gator alum with pure class… :o

Please wait…

• BigPeach

Participant

You are one sick dude!!

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-investigated-gainsville-police-for-punching-waiter-incident-report-says-teammate-tim-tebow-was-with-him/Qech7EHuBHZaJeGFEmGw6K/story.htmlWhich is worse Paterno covering for a pedophile Sandusky or  Meyer and Tebow covering for Aaron Hernandez currently being held on murder charges?Answer Neither!  Winston's ketchup cups and Crab legs are far worse.    ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are one sick dude!!

sick dude?  Because I think coddling a murderer is worse than drinking soda from ketchup cups and taking some crab legs?    WOW!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i dont think any gator fans think hernandez is a poster child.  i think all gator fans think he is a piece of garbage.  on the flip side i think many fsu fans respect winston on the field but consider him an immature punk.  somehow you are able to keep defending him thoughout…yet still trumpeting your horn about morals and standards.  hypocritical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i dont think any gator fans think hernandez is a poster child.  i think all gator fans think he is a piece of garbage.  on the flip side i think many fsu fans respect winston on the field but consider him an immature punk.  somehow you are able to keep defending him thoughout...yet still trumpeting your horn about morals and standards.  hypocritical.

Exactly. Well said.

Please wait…

• BigPeach

Participant

Very well said.

i dont think any gator fans think hernandez is a poster child.  i think all gator fans think he is a piece of garbage.  on the flip side i think many fsu fans respect winston on the field but consider him an immature punk.  somehow you are able to keep defending him thoughout...yet still trumpeting your horn about morals and standards.  hypocritical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

RunTroll is as big a hypocrite as Miyagi-san is a dumb ass.So needless to say thats a pretty huge hypocrite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very well said.

Well UF did put him on their July 2014 calendar honoring him.  That sure looks like a poster child to me! :DSo you want to compare Winston whose only serious crime was taking crab legs without paying for them.  Are you stating Winston hasn't assumed more responsibility for that mistake than you or I would?Yes I think Winston is a goofy Kid off the field that tries to hard to be like most normal College kids that are considered the "life of the party".  Well it looks like CERVONE has finally decided that Hernandez may indeed have shot that guy in the head while at UF!    Wonder if this will turn out like Tank Black with nothing done at all. Hernandez with a few murders already on his resume' doesn't really need this shooting attached?  ::)http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-05-16/aaron-hernandez-double-murder-indictment-person-of-interest-gainesville-florida-shootings-odin-lloyd-patriots

Please wait…

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.