Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 80 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserftgJoe, king of the stupid people.

Laughing at the Retarbs that voted for It & continue to back It.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

jow biden is Trash.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

jow biden likes to chomp on BMs.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

maga: fuck your feelings and fuck Joe Biden

Also maga: why he so mean with his words… owwy, my feelings

• buccaneerNW

Participant

I mean Doocy actually is a stupid asshole, so it’s not like Biden was inaccurate.

How’s the fake electors scheme being reported over there in magaworld? Yeah, I guess that must be fake news.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

bideN goes to the spa and geTs BM facials (with cucumber slices).

I mean that in the kindest way- becauSe jow biden is amazing!!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

IceCreamBob called it a day at 3:06 PM

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The gibberish queen 👆

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Biden’s approval will go up with the Doocy thing because it makes him more relatable and his apology enhances his brand even further.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Biden’s approval will go up with the Doocy thing because it makes him more relatable and his apology enhances his brand even further.

Calling a FuxNooz propagandist a stupid asshole (when he actually is exactly that) is nothing next to Frump’s routine abuse of journalists and shit-throwing at the institution of journalism in general. “Media is the enemy of the people.”

Of course, the short-memoried orange magamedia cult will be blissfully ignorant of the irony.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Calling a FuxNooz propagandist a stupid asshole (when he actually is exactly that) is nothing next to Frump’s routine abuse of journalists and shit-throwing at the institution of journalism in general. “Media is the enemy of the people.”

Of course, the short-memoried orange magamedia cult will be blissfully ignorant of the irony.

Except I was thinking this well before trump ever got on board. Media is a cult. They feed you exactly what they want you to think and exactly the right ways to feed your planted beliefs. You guys don’t think this exists because you think you are on the right side of things. Again too easy. Taking rights away and censorship. Right on guys…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The cockoon media also says, “BideN haS noThing to Do wiff infLatioN”

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Media is a cult. They feed you exactly what they want you to think and exactly the right ways to feed your planted beliefs. You guys don’t think this exists because you think you are on the right side of things.

This is a little simplistic… but, of course, there are media bubbles on either side. Social media also exacerbates the problem as their algorithms are designed to feed more (and more extreme versions) of the same. It comes back to whether you’re able to think critically about the things you’re viewing, reading, or hearing.

The media itself is not a cult. A cult develops in people adhering to propaganda around a personality, ideology, or a mindset. Being part of a cult is not inevitable as a consumer of news media. Think critically and understand when a talking head is trying to whip up pre-existing biases, cultivate resentment and division, etc…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

How’s that Russia Collusion Hoax & Wet Market Hoax treating you, dum dum #3??

#critcalthinker

• buccaneerNW

Participant

How’s that Russia Collusion Hoax & Wet Market Hoax treating you, dum dum #3??

#critcalthinker

Let us know when you have something worthwhile to say and not an incoherent stream of name calling and non-sequiturs. Also, talk about being part of a cult. Jeezus Kreiste… 🙄

• Biggs3535

Participant

Except I was thinking this well before trump ever got on board. Media is a cult. They feed you exactly what they want you to think and exactly the right ways to feed your planted beliefs. You guys don’t think this exists because you think you are on the right side of things. Again too easy. Taking rights away and censorship. Right on guys…

Yup, and it’s even more comical when those that don’t recognize this act like it doesn’t exist.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Yup, and it’s even more comical when those that don’t recognize this act like it doesn’t exist.

The question is, how do we get information about anything… Outside of our own small circles of life (friends, family, work, etc…), how would we know anything — what is going on around our country, our government, and in the world? Everything is media. So is everything a cult? Or is it only a cult if it’s what you call “MSM”? I’m actually curious. Are we supposed to trust opinion people who create their own information outside of the mainstream? Well, where do they get their information from?

So do you think you’re not in a cult-like bubble but liberals are? Isn’t that comical that you would think that? This is why I think the idea that it’s all a cult is overly simplistic. I don’t deny media bubbles (it’s obvious), but a cult is a different thing. Cults are immune to truth. There are facts out there, and each side picks facts that suit their objectives, but somewhere in the middle, there are facts we ought to be able to agree on.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

incoherent?

k, I’ll just have to be more clear on my “reminders”.

:-)

• BucBalla85

Participant

It’s pretty easy to see which side is the cult. One side is telling you to give up your rights because fear. The other is telling you to do what you want. The other is saying don’t do what you want or else….one side calls you a Trumper or white nationalists if you don’t agree with them. One teaches critical race theory that actually divides races than actually bring them together, one teaches people are a million different genders because fuck it lets confuse the fuck out of young people, one says men can compete against women because genders don’t exist or matter. These are all dividing matters when it’s actually very simple. Everyone should do what they want. It’s a free fucking country!!

• buccaneerNW

Participant

incoherent?

k, I’ll just have to be more clear on my “reminders”.

Yup, incoherent and childish nonsense.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

It’s pretty easy to see which side is the cult. One side is telling you to give up your rights because fear. The other is telling you to do what you want. The other is saying don’t do what you want or else….one side calls you a Trumper or white nationalists if you don’t agree with them. One teaches critical race theory that actually divides races than actually bring them together, one teaches people are a million different genders because fuck it lets confuse the fuck out of young people, one says men can compete against women because genders don’t exist or matter. These are all dividing matters when it’s actually very simple. Everyone should do what they want. It’s a free fucking country!!

So your bubble is better than the other bubble. Gotcha. Carry on cult-man. #freedumb

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Trash(D)Party Cult

F the rules and the Constitution! We’ll cheat any way possible to win!!

Just look at the Trash(D)Party’s investigations in Congress in the last 4 years– foregoing longstanding methods to get their desired outcomes.

#Cult
      Trash(D)Cult

• Biggs3535

Participant

So do you think you’re not in a cult-like bubble but liberals are? Isn’t that comical that you would think that?

To answer your question, I read stories from both sides. Obviously, both have biases. But it’s blatantly obvious from the MSM. They really don’t even try to hide it anymore.

I don’t do the cesspool that is twitter. Rarely go on Facebook.

I don’t watch any right-wing media. None. I only watch liberal entertainment “news” shows. i.e. Bill Maher, John Oliver, and Jon Stewart’s new show on Apple. I want to know the arguments they are putting forth and why they are putting forth those arguments. Maher and Stewart are obviously liberal, but they aren’t whack job leftists. John Oliver is really the only one of those three that are in the insane liberal group. But he’s funny as hell, so his show entertains me. I’m informed enough to know when he’s full of shit and when he’s making a legit point. I feel safe in saying not many people watching his show can say the same thing. Most gobble it up, hook, line, and sinker.

The question is, how do we get information about anything

You have to actively look for it. It ain’t easy. And that says a shitload about the MSM, which most liberals work so hard to defend.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Good post. Glad you like the shows and you’re not taking it all too seriously.

🤘

• Biggs3535

Participant

I mean Doocy actually is a stupid asshole, so it’s not like Biden was inaccurate.

How’s the fake electors scheme being reported over there in magaworld? Yeah, I guess that must be fake news.

Very few, if any, on the right is clutching their pearls that the President used worty-dirds. What’s being pointed out is the blatant hypocrisy from the liberals. You people freaked.the.fuck out anytime Trump said some “un-Presidential.” Now, those same people are making excuse after excuse and, in some cases, justifying it. You guys are being the definition of a hypocrite. Is that how a President should act or isn’t it?

• BucBalla85

Participant

Obviously they’re both biased and I don’t really watch much of them either but for laughs. But there are far more leftist media out there so they are by far the most mainstream imo. The one right fox news just feeds into the same hate emotions that the left tries to put out so i dont watch them either.

I’ve always felt years ago media the way they do things was sketchy. I can’t quite put my finger on it other than to call it just not genuine to me. They always feel like they are trying to lead you to think a certain way and come to a certain conclusion if they don’t spell it out for you. I dont call them reporters anymore they just want people to think a certain way and it’s pretty fucking disgusting when you think about it.

I tend to disagree with most people actually when i say people for the most part are not dumb and can come up with their own conclusions they dont need to be told how to think or what they should think about some story. But people can be lazy and don’t want to go looking for a different view point because they gotta think about it. It also goes against the cult so if you are thinking different it probably feels like a little betrayal or something. Because to think any different is a Trumper or a white nationalists…

• BucBalla85

Participant

So your bubble is better than the other bubble. Gotcha. Carry on cult-man. #freedumb

Point is there is not one bubble. There are several. There is no my way or highway. The sooner we realize this the better off we are gonna be.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Just got context… I don’t watch any news.

I’ll read articles from all over the place, but I’m not interested in political commentary from any of the MSM. (Which also includes Fox).

I usually catch clips via Twitter but I constantly remind myself that they can he easily taken out of context.

All that said, I don’t think there is really any comparison to OAN and those alt-right outlets.

My parents both watch them and it just makes them go bloodlust crazy. They take it all as “truth” and it’s really sad.

My parents were either hiding their racism for many years, or these shows are indoctrinating them to believe minorities are to blame for everything…

And I’m not saying “racist” loosely. They literally use the n-word when talking about Obama. They hate the gays. They believe white people are persecuted. Mexicans are stealing all the jobs… blah blah blah.

It’s really sad, and I feel like I’ve in many ways lost my parents… and it’s mostly because they don’t work and watch OAN and Fox all day.

And of course the election was stolen. I get an email a month from my dad on it

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Very few, if any, on the right is clutching their pearls that the President used worty-dirds. What’s being pointed out is the blatant hypocrisy from the liberals. You people freaked.the.fuck out anytime Trump said some “un-Presidential.” Now, those same people are making excuse after excuse and, in some cases, justifying it. You guys are being the definition of a hypocrite. Is that how a President should act or isn’t it?

Biden should have kept that statement well away from the microphone. That was not cool. But, noone in their right mind can reasonably equate that to the steady stream of hostility and general shitbaggery of Frump towards the media. That’s called false equivalence.

• Biggs3535

Participant

But, noone in their right mind can reasonably equate that to the steady stream of hostility and general shitbaggery of Frump towards the media. That’s called false equivalence.

Of course it is. That isn’t remotely predictable, nor have I heard the Brian Stelter’s of the world spew the same hypocrisy.

And FTR, this isn’t the first time Biden lost his cool and ended up having to apologize:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnDKOrRQ0SM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3yM5sQ8n9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQevWdocLMU

These are quite a few examples for a guy that rarely takes questions from the media, and we’re barely a year in to his Presidency. He’s being pretty belligerent and “un-Presidential” by the Liberal’s standards during the Trump Presidency. But you keep up the hypocrisy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

How the hell did you get a link to post?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

noone in their right mind can reasonably equate that to the steady stream of hostility and general shitbaggery of Frump towards the media. That’s called false equivalence.

I see you excluded Buggsy (“noone in their right mind”) and he quickly proved why, comparing “They are truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!”’ to calling Doocy a dumb ass on an open mic . . and then apologizing for it

Bwhahahahaha

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

and ended up having to apologize

that a Trumper would post this ^^^ in the same thread where has drawing the false equivalence between this event and Trump . . . known for never apologizing, Roy Cohen etc.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

And FTR, this isn’t the first time Biden lost his cool and ended up having to apologize

Yeah, he apologizes, and he’s also a generally reasonable person, regardless of whether you like his politics or not.

Same can’t be said for Cheeto Jeezus, who was far worse, by orders of magnitude, and never apologized, and referred to media as the enemy of the people, which is basically a fascist declaration.

It’s not hypocrisy to not grant that it’s all equal when it ain’t. It’s not even close.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s not hypocrisy to not grant that it’s all equal when it ain’t. It’s not even close.

Again, this is predictable. And it will be equally predictable the next time Biden does something that Trump did. You guys simply can’t help the hypocrisy.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

This is quintessential Cove

Buggsy draws completely false equivalence

Two different posters point pout why its false with actual facts– enemy of the people, no apologies etc

Buggy’s responds with “your’ hypocrites BECAUSE . . . . I say so

You guys simply can’t help the hypocrisy.

which brings us back to the key point:

noone in their right mind can reasonably equate

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Again, this is predictable. And it will be equally predictable the next time Biden does something that Trump did. You guys simply can’t help the hypocrisy.

Perhaps it’s that you fucktards can’t admit that Frumpenstein was the most epic piece of shit to ever hold that office. It’s not all equal, and I’m not going to pretend it is in order to make nice with people who supported a sociopath who engineered the biggest lie in American history and incited an insurrection to defend it.

• TURBO

Participant

I’m just curious, and this has always made me wonder, but why do the left hate Trump so badly?

His policies, his hair, his tweets, his orange skin (hating one for skin color = racism I’ve been told.)

Why is it that one man can have so many in hate mode, even a year after his presidency is over?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Perhaps it’s that you fucktards can’t admit that Frumpenstein was the most epic piece of shit to ever hold that office. It’s not all equal, and I’m not going to pretend it is in order to make nice with people who supported a sociopath who engineered the biggest lie in American history and incited an insurrection to defend it.

You phony dum dums HATED Jesus Trump WAAAAY before that.

The “Syndrome” is strong with This One…
      #TDS

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

why do the left hate Trump

““He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot,” Graham told CNN late last year.”

Graham the LEFTIST!

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Why is it that one man can have so many in hate mode

Alternatively, we can’t understand why anyone would be so blind to how awful he is, so immune to any information that demonstrates his dishonesty and corruption… I could go on and on… but it wouldn’t make a difference. If you can’t see it after all that’s happened you’re never going to see and and you’ll disagree with every point we’d make to explain how awful he is. It is like pounding my head against the wall trying to reason with the orange cult. Go to a Frump rally, ask the crowd questions about basic facts on just about any issue and you’ll find an appalling array of misinformed dumbfuckery.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you, Lord Jesus Trump, for blinding This One… and giving him “The Syndrome”…

#TDS

(condescendingly pats buccaneerNW on the head)

• buccaneerNW

Participant

You phony dum dums HATED Jesus Trump WAAAAY before that.

Yeah, it’s been apparent that he was a piece of shit for 30 years. I couldn’t believe that anyone took him seriously as a presidential candidate. He’s an ignorant, narcissistic, racist, misogynist, anti-science, anti-truth, anti-democratic, corrupt sociopath. How is this not clear? How he behaved in office was further confirmation and he was even worse than we could’ve imagined.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

The Trump Derangement Syndrome really is the derangement of mind that would lead anyone to support that motherfucker. That’s the real TDS.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

It’s ok, Dumb One…

(condescendingly pats buccaneerNW on the head)

• buccaneerNW

Participant

condescendingly pats buccaneerNW on the head

If that’s what it takes for you to feel special.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s not all equal

Dude, we get it. You’re a hypocrite. You don’t have to keep confirming that point.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome really is the derangement of mind that would lead anyone to support that motherfucker. That’s the real TDS.

He says, while displaying a raging case of TDS.

• Kermit56

Participant

It is like pounding my head against the wall trying to reason with the orange cult.

It appears you have been pounding your head against the wall with all the rants.

He’s an ignorant, narcissistic, racist, misogynist, anti-science, anti-truth, anti-democratic, corrupt sociopath.

You’re adept at name calling. What is it about his policies that you dislike so much? I, personally, enjoyed the boom.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

What policies?

He had control of Congress and basically passed nothing? He couldn’t get his own party to agree with him on immigration, Obamacare, or much of anything.

Not being facetious. He was almost all talk and show. That’s the crux of the problem. In fact, it’s almost what’s he’s known for. He had “infrastructure day,” never passed a law. He talked all the time about a fake healthcare plan that never showed up. He actually ran for Re-election on NO PLATFORM (not sure that’s ever happened)

He sort of changed governing from policy driven to personal political theater driven. And then when face with one real crisis, the PERSONAL political theater was turned AGAINST the interest of people.

What was Trumps crowning legislative achievement? The tax cut, maybe?

Trumps election in 2016 was an UNDERSTANDABLE statement that voters were frustrated with the Establishment and the direction of the country , but then when he got in office you could almost hear him say “oh shit, what now” because leading a republic takes leadership ESPECIALLY if you want change. Anyone who knew Trumps history – from the USFL to the casinos – would knoe he’s not a leader, he’s just a rich guy who fires all who disagree.

MAGA people don’t seem to realize that he massively set back the reform/outsider movement.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

And whether or not it’s taken this way that is intended as an honest and fair critique. I hate everything about Trumpism, but even stepping back from that what is it that you guys actually feeling he accomplished? Some of you used to say “the economy” but that was almost defined as the stock market and of course always disregard the massive debt. A tax cut with a GOP Congress is breakfast, not an accomplishment for a GOP President

Do any of you have any negative critique of the guy’s performance? Anything at all? Some of you seem to not care about him doing almost nothing because he was attacking the people you wanted attacked … but that’s not accomplishing anything.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

You’re adept at name calling.

There’s a difference between namecalling and giving an unflattering description that happens to be accurate.

This is an accurate description:

ignorant, narcissistic, racist, misogynist, anti-science, anti-truth, anti-democratic, corrupt sociopath.

There is plenty of evidence for each one of those descriptors. Compulsive lying conman would also be accurate.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Dude, we get it. You’re a hypocrite.

When it’s not equal, it’s not equal. To pretend otherwise isn’t hypocrisy.

Here’s the definition of the word:
      the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform; pretense.

So maybe you need to find another word.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Compulsive lying conman would also be accurate

This is sort of what I meant by theater

The common thread with Trumpers — so Trump, Abbott, DeSantis, Paul etc — is that they go mostly on “friendly” distribution channels where their thoughts and ideas are unchallenged so that they can spew all kinds of falsity – yesterday Rand Paul speaking about the FDA and mono on OANN – and then that unchallenged lie gets spread all over the cocoon.

When the lies hit the real world though they typically disintegrate, but no one on the MAGA side ever seems to care? It is as if LYING is fine, so long as the person is “owning the libs” with the lie? I don’t get it because its all make believe then. Its just a self-serving politician bouncing from faux outrage to faux outrage but NEVER accomplishing anything to solve any REAL problems.

Paul and DeSantis FALSE outrage about mono doesn’t do anything to help people . .it actually hurts people . . that is the POINT of the Miami Herald editorial I posted here. Trump’s response tp Floyd not only did NOTHING to solve a real problem, it made it worse. It played with his base though . . against the interests of the country as a whole

• buccaneerNW

Participant

What is it about his policies that you dislike so much?

Policies? I can’t think of anything that I approved of. Tax cuts for the rich and for corporations? Nope. Gutting the agencies of government like EPA, Interior, USDA, etc… Pulling out of agreements with allies. Working to cripple NATO (basically doing Putin’s bidding)… Yeah, uuuh, big no. Making a laughingstock of this country among our allies? His presidency was an unmitigated disaster.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

I can’t understand how some of you can like a year where:

Inflation went from 1.57% to around 7,0%

Oil went from 49.50 a barrel to over 85.00 currently because of impositions on drilling

Crime is increasing significantly in big cities

Over 2 million people have illegally entered this country to say nothing of drugs

More people died of Covid than in the prior year.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Oil went from 49.50 a barrel to over 85.00 currently because of impositions on drilling

Over 2 million people have illegally entered this country to say nothing of drugs

LOL . . so dishonest.

If Trump was in office, Island Buc would post this:

“the S&P 500 gained 26.9% for the year.
      The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) gained 18.7% in 2021,
      while the Nasdaq Composite gained 21.4%.

It makes me wonder why some of you waste time with stuff like this kind of post by IB. Do you understand that anyone WITHOUT a Trump butt plug just looks at posts like this from IB and laughs because its clown-like in its dishonesty? I mean, they are so easily dismantled BY YOUR OWN PRIOR POSTS

• Kermit56

Participant

What policies?

He had control of Congress and basically passed nothing? He couldn’t get his own party to agree with him on immigration, Obamacare, or much of anything.

Not being facetious. He was almost all talk and show. That’s the crux of the problem. In fact, it’s almost what’s he’s known for. He had “infrastructure day,” never passed a law. He talked all the time about a fake healthcare plan that never showed up. He actually ran for Re-election on NO PLATFORM (not sure that’s ever happened)

He sort of changed governing from policy driven to personal political theater driven. And then when face with one real crisis, the PERSONAL political theater was turned AGAINST the interest of people.

What was Trumps crowning legislative achievement? The tax cut, maybe?

Trumps election in 2016 was an UNDERSTANDABLE statement that voters were frustrated with the Establishment and the direction of the country , but then when he got in office you could almost hear him say “oh shit, what now” because leading a republic takes leadership ESPECIALLY if you want change. Anyone who knew Trumps history – from the USFL to the casinos – would knoe he’s not a leader, he’s just a rich guy who fires all who disagree.

MAGA people don’t seem to realize that he massively set back the reform/outsider movement.

I don’t know where you were during his time in office, but none of what you posted is true. His immigration policy and energy policy were very beneficial to all Americans. And where are we now with immigration and energy?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

His immigration policy and energy policy were very beneficial to all Americans.

what were they?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

@Kermit56 do you agree that this was the metric by which Trumpers judged Trump on the economy?

“the S&P 500 gained 26.9% for the year.
      The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) gained 18.7% in 2021,
      while the Nasdaq Composite gained 21.4%.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

And where are we now with immigration

basically, in the same place. That’s what makes all the heavy breathing so weird

Biden kept Title 42 in place

“Another Trump-era border policy that immigrant advocates and the United Nations have urged the Biden administration to ditch also remains in effect. A public health authority, invoked at the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, allows authorities to turn away migrants encountered at the US southern border, effectively barring them from claiming asylum.”

even reinstated “Remain”

Amid a record number of migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border, Biden reinstated in December 2021 a Trump-era policy that requires those who arrive at the U.S.-Mexico border and seek asylum to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed. Biden had earlier ended the Migration Protection Protocols, or “Remain in Mexico” policy, and then restarted it after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld a lawsuit by Texas and Missouri that challenged the program’s closure.

There are record detentions and lowest refugees in years:

Apprehensions Set New Records at Southwest Border in December

On January 24, CBP issued statistics on migrant apprehensions at the Southwest border in December. Last month, Border Patrol agents apprehended 170,186 illegal migrants there, an increase over November. (Total “encounters”, including by CBP officers at ports of entry, were 178,840.)

“The U.S. admitted only 11,411 refugees in fiscal year 2021, the lowest number since Congress passed the 1980 Refugee Act for those fleeing persecution in their home countries. “

THE ONLY THING THATHAS ACTUALLY CHANGED IS THE VOLUME OF CROSSERS . . but that not a policy change that’s a circumstances change, storms, pandemic etc.

In fact, on top of keeping many of the same policies, the Biden admin ADDED BACK the root cause of all of this, which is trying to stop it at the source (corrupt governments in central America)

so what is the actual POLICY change?

• Biggs3535

Participant

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform; pretense.

You don’t have to keep trying. You’ve proven that you are a hypocrite very well. You’ve done an excellent job making that point. Kudos to you.

You’re just bragging, at this point.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Buggsy, I know “your” on to Turbo now, but your other boy toy Runole is lighting it up in a thread that is TAILOR MADE for you (and that aint easy!):

“google JOSEF MENGELE/ ANTHONY FAUCI”

http://www.pewterreport.com/forums/topic/google-josef-mengele-anthony-fauci/

That’s RIGHT DOWN YOUR ALLEY

• buccaneerNW

Participant

You don’t have to keep trying. You’ve proven that you are a hypocrite very well. You’ve done an excellent job making that point. Kudos to you.

You’re just bragging, at this point.

Can’t help you if you don’t understand what words mean and if you’re too intoxicated by magafarts to realize there’s a difference between Frump’s awfulness and a few benign statements Biden made (that he apologized for).

• Biggs3535

Participant

Can’t help you if you don’t understand what words mean and if you’re too intoxicated by magafarts to realize there’s a difference between Frump’s awfulness and a few benign statements Biden made (that he apologized for).

Are you gunning for hypocrite of the year?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

No, but congratulations for winning ignorant orange cult boob of the year.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Lol.

Buggsy defending “what a dumb ass” on a closed mic with an apology to Trump tweeting that the press is “truly the enemy of the people.”

Idiocy is the gift that keeps giving

• Biggs3535

Participant

No way I’m winning that, as I’m a bad cultist. I still haven’t voted Trump.

Wanna try something else, slugger?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Imagine typing those selective economic figures on the SAME DAY … as this news

“ Breaking News: The U.S. economy grew 1.7% in the fourth quarter, a 6.9% annual rate and its largest one-year jump since 1984.”

• buccaneerNW

Participant

I still haven’t voted Trump.

Doesn’t matter. You’re still in the same cult, “Champ”.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

It’s probably fake news. Gotta be fake news cuz cuz cuz it doesn’t conform to what FauxNews has told us about the awful Joe Biden. Waaaaa…

• Biggs3535

Participant

I still haven’t voted Trump.

Doesn’t matter. You’re still in the same cult, “Champ”.

You’re better at being a hypocrite than making counter-points.

Most hypocrites can’t recognize their own hypocrisy. Apparently, you are no different.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Most hypocrites can’t recognize their own hypocrisy.

That “dumb broad” Sarah Palin says hello, Runole Jr.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

It’s probably fake news. Gotta be fake news cuz cuz cuz it doesn’t conform to what FauxNews has told us about the awful Joe Biden. Waaaaa…

that’s what makes most of this tuff just laughably absurd, like Runole waiving his biology degree around WHILE making a mistake that a high school biology student could comprehend

Island Buc went on and on about Trump getting 350 EC votes and chastised anyone who read polls other than those that had Trump winning in 2016 (LOL). How’d that turnout?

Runole Jr (Buggsy) said Bernie was the toughest match for Trump and that Biden was dead (before South Carolina). How’d that turnout? Buggsy also thinks that both the Coronavirus and southern border are CONSPIRACIES.

Spartan things Flynn is innocent and there was “no coup.” Flynn didn’t even think he was innocent . . TWICE . . LOL. AND all of Trumps inner circle are taking the 5th. Spartan thought the FBI was behind January 6th (because Carlson said so). When that claim fell apart recently? CRICKETS

My point is that these are all hard core “Trump true believer” idiots who will just keep moving the ball and calling you a “hypocrite” or “dumb” or some other name . . almost always while OUTING themselves of the same charges.

yawn ………………………………………..

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Most hypocrites can’t recognize their own hypocrisy. Apparently, you are no different.

I guess you wouldn’t recognize your own then either.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Scratch that – “I know you are, but what am I?” is a solid counter-point. It has been since the age of four.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Scratch that – “I know you are, but what am I?” is a solid counter-point. It has been since the age of four.

“Ironical”

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

@Biggs3535

These two post by you are only minutes apart and (as usual) they are your SOLE contribution to the discussions:

“I know you are, but what am I?” is a solid counter-point. It has been since the age of four

surprised a liberal hack like yourself even has the required muscles to type out this sentence without convulsing into seizures

What’s next, a post telling SOME OTHER POSTER he/she “lacks self-awareness?”

LOL. I’ve never seen someone who so consistently undercuts himself.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

It’s a deliberately absurd response to absurd statements. You don’t understand the meaning of the word hypocrite, and you apparently lack the reasoning faculties to recognize the difference between an anti-democratic, media-bashing narcissistic sociopath who never apologized for anything, and a generally decent, sometimes salty old guy who apologizes when he makes a slip. .

Carry on “Champ”.

-The Hypocrite

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

There’s a conversation here about Trump policies versus performance art

Trump had “infrastructure week” … never got even close to passing an infrastructure bill

In fact he tried to hold an actual bill hostage to stop an investigation. Lol.

A BRIDGE JUST COLLAPSED IN PITTSBURGH

Biden is actually on his way there to discuss the Infrastructure bill he passed in his 1st year

Boring, compared to performers art BUT ITS THE REAL WORK OF GOVERNMENT.

Trump had a GOP -CONTROLLED Congress. It just was not important to him EXCEPT AS A PROP.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s a deliberately absurd response to absurd statements.

Sure it was, slugger.

-The Hypocrite

You may as well embrace it. Good for you.

You’re boring me at this point. Take the last word, as it appears you have to have it.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Sure it was, slugger.

-The Hypocrite

You’re boring me at this point. Take the last word, as it appears you have to have it.

Lol that’s actually the typical Buggsy surrender

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Sure it was, slugger.

-The Hypocrite

I’ve seen it before. Pretty weak effort. Quits without even realizing he can’t even define hypocrite. Just another small brained orange team assclown.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Sure it was, slugger.

-The Hypocrite

I’ve seen it before. Pretty weak effort. Quits without even realizing he can’t even define hypocrite. Just another small brained orange team assclown.

Buggsy is “bored” and yet his three posts today are all just attacks on the poster, arguing etc.

TELLING . . .

Viewing 80 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Pirate’s Cove’ is closed to new topics and replies.