Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Zellination

Participant

Thanks for pissing off Brady, the guy loves a chip on his shoulder, and you gave him a boulder……he looked awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for pissing off Brady, the guy loves a chip on his shoulder, and you gave him a boulder......he looked awesome.

So did Ben.  What was his chip?  How did Goodell give him one?  Or Antonio Brown?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for pissing off Brady, the guy loves a chip on his shoulder, and you gave him a boulder......he looked awesome.

So did Ben.  What was his chip?  How did Goodell give him one?  Or Antonio Brown?

Oh god, get over yourself, we're talking football here, not some exact science

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And actually, Ben had a pretty pedestrian game by today's standards, no touchdown passes until a garbage time toss to your boy A.Brown.Brady played pissed off, lights out football

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HE NEVER DID PUNISH THAT RAPIST......I guess the fear of reopening both of his rapes scared him to death.........

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HE NEVER DID PUNISH THAT RAPIST......I guess the fear of reopening both of his rapes scared him to death.........

NO DOUBT! RAPER!

Please wait…

• wesleyc

Brady had a good game against an awful defense, that’s what good quarterbacks do. I doubt he’ll be anything more than he normally is this year, which still is one of the best QBs in the NFL. I’m not buying into the narrative of him playing angry the entire year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brady had a good game against an awful defense, that's what good quarterbacks do. I doubt he'll be anything more than he normally is this year, which still is one of the best QBs in the NFL. I'm not buying into the narrative of him playing angry the entire year.

Brady's had guys running uncovered. How could he miss? Did the Steelers game plan for Gronkowski at all?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NO DOUBT! RAPER!

raper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and rapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.