Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• ylhceukekul

I blame the kicker.  ::).  Oh, and Lovie.  Did I mention he is just a rookie?  Luck throws a lot of interceptions too.  Winston will be just fine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idc if im feeding you, I still blame the kicker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I do is Win! Tampa Defense is not as good as FSU.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why are you here if we’re just gonna suck for the next 3 years cause of Winston?

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

I blame the kicker.  ::).  Oh, and Lovie.  Did I mention he is just a rookie?  Luck throws a lot of interceptions too.  Winston will be just fine.

You have so much energy spent on Winston for someone who claimed to be a former Bucs fan and now a Panthers fan.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Actually, the Carolina win just shows that they are a mediocre team, and will drop once they face tough opponents.Any decent team, getting six turnovers would have put up 50+ points. Carolina barely did anything, outside of turning turnovers into points, which they didn't even fully capitalize upon.The Falcons will have them for lunch, and they will do poorly when they face the NFC East opponents.Carolina will not win the division, so have fun hanging out at the NASCAR HOF, or watching your tobacco cure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I do is Win! Tampa Defense is not as good as FSU.

They're better than FSU's 2014 defense.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.